• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I made it to Jeanette in the previous beta, after discovering the game crashing after you beat her I lost on purpose. Here is a screenshot,

attachment.php
That screen does not work =D

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Where do I get the Yellow, Green, and Red shards for the Lights, Camera, Quack-tion event? I'm at that part already and I need them to get the other shards.

Okay I decided to move on and I don't know how to get the Bad to the Bone event to start. I talk to Oak and he wants to raise one of my Pokemon. Can someone help me on this?
Mt. Moon from mining the rocks.

Edit: Also Metapod would you be able to put a link to my video walkthrough on AshGray, aha - this.

Also, I was so dedicated to this amazing hack I decided I'd use my GFX skills to whipped up this banner for AshGray.
21kfc6g.png

... and if there's any GFX artists if you could kindly PM me what I could improve in this, I haven't done GFX for a couple of months now, lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Why my game always freeze when i have only one pokemon left against the mutant tentacruel? i saved my game when i had only charmeleon left and game always freeze when i try attack, run, use items or anything else. pls help i don't want to start new game :(

Last edited:

LegendOrton

Fire Expert!
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Once you finish the Pikahuna event you need to raft east more and then south until you reach land. Their will be the trainer you see in the beginning of the first Pokemon movie with the Donphan. Once you defeat him walk south and a Dragonite will appear with the message, you must accept the invite and it will than start to rain. Once Dragonite flys away, walk east until you see the port and talk to the officials inside. Leave and walk east a couple of steps and activate the raft to go south, which will start you on your way to the island.

Hope this helps you out.

Ah thank you really much it helped me :)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I made it to Jeanette in the previous beta, after discovering the game crashing after you beat her I lost on purpose. Here is a screenshot,

attachment.php

I tested it on my rom, but didn't come across any glitches. I lost to Jeanette, then returned to Pallet Town, and the party event was all set up. I faced Team Rocket, then did the Pidgeot event.

Maybe try re-patching. If you have one, use a back-up save file or an older save state.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
How do you get squirtle I fished alot and he has not appeared

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
What do I do when I forefeit the match against Ritchie? I already went outside to talk to professor oak. What do I do now?

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Pfft I cant even evolve my eevee into umbreon :( I guess a lesser form like jolteon will have to do.

Anyway, Don't use an escape rope in the victory road before the pokemon league starts, you appear inside the pokemon league, if you leave it glitches and you get back to pallet town to where the tree says you cant leave your pikachu behind. Oh well, start over i guess.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Update: I'm adding animated overworlds to the game. So far I've animated the flag on top of the circus tent, the Moltres flame at Indigo, and the fire inside the Celadon Gym. Also, I've made it so that if you click on the invisible walls in Koga's gym, the location of the walls will be briefly reflected.

Finally, I added a new map for Pikachu's Goodbye, so there's an actual forest you enter with Pikachu in it (but there's no grass, so no wild Pikachu).

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Update: I'm adding animated overworlds to the game. So far I've animated the flag on top of the circus tent, the Moltres flame at Indigo, and the fire inside the Celadon Gym. Also, I've made it so that if you click on the invisible walls in Koga's gym, the location of the walls will be briefly reflected.

Finally, I added a new map for Pikachu's Goodbye, so there's an actual forest you enter with Pikachu in it (but there's no grass, so no wild Pikachu).
That sounds awesome. Can't wait to see it.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
Just so you know, I never got Squirtle. I had a team of 6 when it joined my team, and it's just invisible now. Also, I have 2 Bad Eggs in the PC.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

That's awesome! Are you gonna release it with some of Orange Isle episodes or you're gonna release something like beta 3.6? =)

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
This hack is one of the best hacks I've ever played. I was so happy when saw beta 3 *__* But i found sometnig interesting. Have a look. WHAT does it mean?

Back