• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
I absolutely cannot find any special Pokemon or Ruby destiny fragments in the mineral cave in bouquet field. Can someone please help or at least give a hint? It always leads me to S. fortune valley, or out another way, and the stairs always become rocks when I use them.

EDIT: I found it, but you need walk through walls. There is a rock where there should be a stairway in the room with two boulders. Now there is a new problem, though... I have 6 Ruby destiny fragments and I talked to Might/Patty in their original location at Silkwind path, but it just comes up as ????: ...... I even went to Chaomega, and he says there should only be a piece or two missing... but still nothing. Help plz?

Also, How do you get shaymin? When I went to the Giratina event, it was only Giratina, but I saw a video elsewhere where they were both there and you chose which one you wanted.

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
God dang the final battle(s) are hard, seven battles of continuance poundings from the RD, plus the final with the team of legendaries, I just said screw it and leveled Chaomega and Deazone to Level 100 so Death Rip could tear through everything...

Gotta give you props for topping the RR final battle in difficulty, and I have all Legendaries minus Gabby (found it once at coral sea but nowhere else...).

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

Okay, first, I am so sorry about Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave.
It was full of tile errors...
Anyway, here's a link for the fixed version of that place...
Note that the three links are the same, but the only difference is that the LIPS one are for those who can patch the game with LIPS. UPS are for those who can't use LIPS, or prefer to use UPS instead of LIPS, and the Newbie Package are for those who don't know how to patch.

---oOo---​

ranger leana still says the same thing about richard..

The new entrance of Vextra Forest will only be available if you defeated Champion Jimmy in the Hevah League.

Well it seems tough . But which starter fits well for in game and i hope v4 of final beta is the last one coz i dont want to play again and again after i complete many hours for the game

You don't have to start a new game, though.

Yeah i found many bug here,
(final 2, 3 and 4)
1. all Wild pokemon from sea path to hevah academy goes become ? sign

2. After complete main story, Anything in pokemart is become ??????? sign

3. when i go to hevah league, and want to battle with one of 17, screen goes blank(black) and frezee that is ice master

sorry i cant post screenshot, because i cant post link before posting 15 post

I don't think anyone else has this problem.
I can only guess that you made a patch error, or probably other glitches that I don't know of...

Do you need to start over after each fix? I thought no.

You don't need to.

Am I supposed to defeat the lvl. 80 Vessel, which is half me and half Giratina?

Yep, and if you're underlevelled, you can try and use VBA's built-in "time powers" (load and save states)...

Skarmory STILL isn't evolving... and is there like a stronger Ice TM than Icicle Spear and Icy Wind? I was hoping there would still be an Ice Beam TM... because I would like to teach my Lumineon a stronger Ice Attack...

And sorry for continuously asking for this, but DJG (or anyone else who has figured it out), can you please give me some more hints about the Pokemon in Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave? Is it just random wild Pokemon... or is the Pokemon fixed in one location - like the Pokemon in the cave in White Path?

I'm pretty sure I got 4 Ruby Destiny Fragments... from Chaomega at the beginning, from Krona, from Joseph and from the Pokemon in White Path, but it says I only got 2... (I think the fragment from Chaomega and from the White Path Pokemon is missing...)

Finally... I think I saw Cresselia in the Dex video you made... any hints on how to get it please? +_+

Skarmory won't evolve?
I just tried one and it did evolve... =/
Spoiler:

And about Mineral Cave, I am so sorry for the trouble.
The new link will fix that problem.

And Cresselia will only be obtainable if you catch Felinar.
Buy a "Shiny Gem" from Jayson in Tower of Fate so you can change Felinar into Cresselia.

I found another bug (I think!): When you have the possibility to choose if you go to Breeze Island or enter the aircraft, the aircraft option doesn't seem to be anything valuable, since only a couple of items can be found and that's about it... Now the real bug is about the second option. When you take the sea road to breeze island you come across sunflora? in the water who are between lvl 0! and lvl 100. Running is always possible, but repel doesn't work. as soon as you pass hevah accademy the problem is gone and you come across 'normal pokemon' again, like ducklett.

Aside from this, I find it a very attractive game and am looking forward to see how it will all end.

Btw, is it normal that all trainers give you like 150$ after a battle? i seem to have a cash problem in this version :s

Sunflora, what!?
It would have been nice for a screenshot, though...

Anyway, yeah, the trainers does give you less money prizes... I did that on purpose to increase the game's difficulty, since this is the last game of the Ruby Destiny series...

Hey I restarted the game and did the normal mode, I caught sprizzle, by the way I think its an awesome pokemon, but one prob with him is dat his mini icon shows chansey. Its the exact same problem as dittos. Another thing is that the place where you catch him his overworld sprite remains and is a ninja kid. Dnt knw wat happended but I thought I'd let u knw. I'd insert a pic but I dnt knw 2 and I'm using my phone so I got a prob. Anyway gud luck and this is the best game I've ever played.

Dang... I always forget to fix Sprizzle's icon... x,x

Hi,
I wanted to ask if it is possible to get/catch Chaomega in the game?

If yes, then where could you do that?

It's possible for you to "get" Chaomega, but you can't "fight and capture" Chaomega...
How can you "get" Chaomega will remain a secret until someone exposes it :P

hy,i beatd jimmy,and got to gento,i must say that i had to use a cheat rare candys to get my 6 pkms to lvl 85 to beat 17 and still it was much hard,and i had to do it cas itms are to expensive sow i selld candys to make money,am sorry cas i usd cheat but i had to cas i dont have sow much time to lvl them all and i didnt had money cas trainers gives bout 300 for fight.
In gento only rentelbuld town is available?and where is that chaomega?

Yeah, only Rentelbud is available... =/

Ok I seem to be stuck :/ The talking rock tells me to go to the hevah league or get your sixth symbol...
I already got my sixth symbol, and when I reach the hevah league nothing happens? What do I have to do now? :(

Go to Guardia Town and defeat the Elemental Master there.

By the way djg is there a move tutor in this game because i would like to relearn a move i had to delete to learn shadowball to beat the ghost league woman.

I don't know if a Move Tutor exist in the original Ruby game. If there is, please let me know so I can add it...

DJG thank you once again and I got the pokemon in white path (Props to Crossel,yes I got that pokemon but he looked epic so why not xD)
But I looked at every single inch in Mineral Cave and can't find the other pokemon.

The new link will hopefully fix Mineral Cave.

DJG r HMs waterfall and Dive in the game, if so how do u get them and how do u get the hevah symbol

Waterfall will be given to you by Nicolas in Oceania Sea. Dive doesn't exist in the game, since I replaced it with Giratina's Shadow---thingy attack...

EDIT: I found it, but you need walk through walls. There is a rock where there should be a stairway in the room with two boulders. Now there is a new problem, though... I have 6 Ruby destiny fragments and I talked to Might/Patty in their original location at Silkwind path, but it just comes up as ????: ...... I even went to Chaomega, and he says there should only be a piece or two missing... but still nothing. Help plz?

Also, How do you get shaymin? When I went to the Giratina event, it was only Giratina, but I saw a video elsewhere where they were both there and you chose which one you wanted.

Talk to Ranger Leana and then talk to Might/Patty.

Also, you can only get Shaymin if you either successfully helped all the sprouts in Lost Shadow Valley, or if you're playing the Normal Mode (or if you talked to the green diamond inside Dusk Path's Mineral Cave)...

DrimAngel

Ghosthawk aka Zanger
Years
screenshot

i already patch the ups file and ips file , and still same...
so, check this~ ^^

1. all Wild pokemon from sea path to hevah academy goes become like first screenshot

2. After complete main story (maybe because i dont go to mart, & when going to buy something) pokemart become like second screenshot

3. and when i go to hevah league, and want complete hevah symbol, when i challenge ice master aurora => yes => screen goes black and blank :'(

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

I don't think I'll be working on it anymore...
That's a waste :( I really liked Guide...

EDIT: Just saw a LV14 Breloom in Bouquet Field. My poor Squirtle had no chance of fleeing...
It's those bonus guys =D

I already saved in the Shadow Castle, and my Pokemon are around level 50... am I underleveled?
Just burn him =D
Or better said, pray that it will be burned, poisoned or something like that =D

Hi,
I wanted to ask if it is possible to get/catch Chaomega in the game?

If yes, then where could you do that?
It should be available.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years

---UPDATE---​

Okay, first, I am so sorry about Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave.
It was full of tile errors...
Anyway, here's a link for the fixed version of that place...
Note that the three links are the same, but the only difference is that the LIPS one are for those who can patch the game with LIPS. UPS are for those who can't use LIPS, or prefer to use UPS instead of LIPS, and the Newbie Package are for those who don't know how to patch.

---oOo---

The new entrance of Vextra Forest will only be available if you defeated Champion Jimmy in the Hevah League.

You don't have to start a new game, though.

I don't think anyone else has this problem.
I can only guess that you made a patch error, or probably other glitches that I don't know of...

You don't need to.

Yep, and if you're underlevelled, you can try and use VBA's built-in "time powers" (load and save states)...

Skarmory won't evolve?
I just tried one and it did evolve... =/
Spoiler:

And about Mineral Cave, I am so sorry for the trouble.
The new link will fix that problem.

And Cresselia will only be obtainable if you catch Felinar.
Buy a "Shiny Gem" from Jayson in Tower of Fate so you can change Felinar into Cresselia.

Sunflora, what!?
It would have been nice for a screenshot, though...

Anyway, yeah, the trainers does give you less money prizes... I did that on purpose to increase the game's difficulty, since this is the last game of the Ruby Destiny series...

Dang... I always forget to fix Sprizzle's icon... x,x

It's possible for you to "get" Chaomega, but you can't "fight and capture" Chaomega...
How can you "get" Chaomega will remain a secret until someone exposes it :P

Yeah, only Rentelbud is available... =/

Go to Guardia Town and defeat the Elemental Master there.

I don't know if a Move Tutor exist in the original Ruby game. If there is, please let me know so I can add it...

The new link will hopefully fix Mineral Cave.

Waterfall will be given to you by Nicolas in Oceania Sea. Dive doesn't exist in the game, since I replaced it with Giratina's Shadow---thingy attack...

Talk to Ranger Leana and then talk to Might/Patty.

Also, you can only get Shaymin if you either successfully helped all the sprouts in Lost Shadow Valley, or if you're playing the Normal Mode (or if you talked to the green diamond inside Dusk Path's Mineral Cave)...
The link to the new patch is broken

Years
Hmm... my Skarmory is level 88 and it STILL won't evolve :(... strange... hopefully it will be fixed in the next version.

By the way, for the seven Ruby Destiny fragments, I've only got three (Krona, Joseph and Keldeo) and I caught the Pokemon in White Path and talked to Chaomega at the start. Doesn't that mean I should have five fragments? I don't know why I only have 3...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hmm... my Skarmory is level 88 and it STILL won't evolve :(... strange... hopefully it will be fixed in the next version.

By the way, for the seven Ruby Destiny fragments, I've only got three (Krona, Joseph and Keldeo) and I caught the Pokemon in White Path and talked to Chaomega at the start. Doesn't that mean I should have five fragments? I don't know why I only have 3...

Send me your saved file via PM so I can investigate.

Hey dude the link for the fixed version is broken I think cause it aint going 2 the download page.

Download it on the first post then...
Weird that the link was working before I posted it...

The link to the new patch is broken

You really didn't have to quote such a LONG message by me, though...
Anyway, use the link on the first post.

That's a waste :( I really liked Guide...

Then if I get the time and the boredom, I'll work on it. =/

i already patch the ups file and ips file , and still same...
so, check this~ ^^

1. all Wild pokemon from sea path to hevah academy goes become like first screenshot

2. After complete main story (maybe because i dont go to mart, & when going to buy something) pokemart become like second screenshot

3. and when i go to hevah league, and want complete hevah symbol, when i challenge ice master aurora => yes => screen goes black and blank :'(

What ROM were you using?
There was really nothing wrong with it, though. So I can only guess that this was caused by either a patching error or a ROM incompatibility.

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
DJG when i said move tutor i meant move relearner like in ruby the guy who u give heartscale so he can let your pokemon relearn a move it have forgotten.

Pikachu222

Hell Angel
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2017
Ranger leana still talking about the richard vanish thing. I already caught Felinar and all 6 fragments
but maybe i need to catch gabrieleon 1st before activating might/patty event. I havent caught him yet

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
i got 3 exp shares is that supposed to happen. got 2 from mom one after beating i think it was Giratina and the other after the final event and the the third from an old man or someone after completing a quest.

Also happy am i to have completed the final event. must say i like the hack even though there are still quite a few errors i like most of the fakemon sprites that u put in and overall a job well done.
icon10.gif

By the way where is gabriellion located i cant seem to find it cant beleive i completed the game without it.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I'll expose Chaomega's location, but I still need Gabby...

Spoiler:

Years
I didnt meant location for capturing,i meant for talking to chaomega cas i finishd devihel event and dont know what to do next.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I didnt meant location for capturing,i meant for talking to chaomega cas i finishd devihel event and dont know what to do next.

...the tower of fate that is north of Silkwind and inside a cave on a nearby island.

Looks like I revealed it for nothing, nice blunder on my part...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back