• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
man come on DJG add Gible in the DP pokemon pack

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
Years
with legendary pokemon like entie,raikou and groudon do you only get one chance to catch them

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
My Response...................... Again... xD

Oh really?
May I ask why?;)

Oh, nothing special. Just wanna put it up for fun. :D

THIS HACK IS THE BEST! I Defeated the Pokemon League but I want to post my hall of fame on this thread. Can anyone teach me how to take a pic and post it onto here. Thanks.

P.S. THXS DJG for making a creat hack! Ill be expecting beta 4 to be as better.

Upload your screeny in any image-hosting site like photobucket and imageshack. ;)
- edited -
then copy the IMG Code and post it here. ;)

DJG I need help!
I did the mt. pyre thing
I saw the submarine thing
Now, when I went to retazo to fight LC, their base isnt there
Help!
Try re-patching it.
That should work.

Yeah.., like Teh Blaziken just said. ;)

Yeah!
It's a great hack!
Only 1 problem though.
The Beginning of the game just seems like R/S.
But,
It still rox!
Good goin' DJG!

Yeah, I know...
Sorry about that. Let me see what I can do... :\

ok sry guys for causing the fuss, i got it solved now........i was playing it on my fone, somehow the emulator froze there so i put it on my PC and exported the save file and works, sorry again.

no need to feel so down and depressed about it, though. :D
Just cheer up! :)

I hope you'll like my hack. ;)

Hey DJG Thxs for making such a great hack! Now I defeated the pokemon league where do i go?
thatys how tye hack ends but try searching for some legends

No... :)
The Beta's end is up to SHADOW LUGIA in DESTINY.
Then you can catch the other legendaries, since some legendary PKMN's won't be catchable until ya finish the event in DESTINY. ;)

Wow, this has to be one of the best... Wow, this is seriously amazing, I'm totally downloading it!

Thanks. :)

man come on DJG add Gible in the DP pokemon pack
I Garee with u Gible rules!

Hmm... :\
Like I said, I'll think about it. I'll let you know my final decision after I put all legendaries in the game. ;)

is shadow lugia (the battle in cherrygrove city) meant to
be level 99?

TOO STRONG!!!

I did that on purpose so the PLAYER would easily get beaten up, but that's not the perfect event for you to capture it. ;)

with legendary pokemon like entie,raikou and groudon do you only get one chance to catch them

yup! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay guys, I have now made an extension in Lost Cave.
In beta 4, you will be getting through Lost Cave to get to 'Lost Lorina'... :)

I am currently fixing DIALGA's script, though.., since it's not working properly. :D
Oh well... That is all for today, I guess.

Thanks for all the comments and happy hacking! ;)

~~ edited ~~

Never mind about the Dialga Script for I have successfully fixed it and works fine now. Finally! :D
Now I'm currently mappng for PALKIA's location. Or maybe I'll just put the two of them in one map, and the PLAYER will only pick one, either DIALGA or PALKIA, and if the PLAYER chooses DIALGA, PALKIA will no longe be obtainable, and vise versa...
What do you guys think..? :D

I doubt you'll agree with me. :D

Last edited:

Caina

Nankurunaisa
Years
Yeah, I won't agree. Because, I think in this hack we'll get all legendaries right??? So, I think it's not a good idea. People like DIALGA, some people like PALKIA, but some people like both of them, so.... that's all. Happy hacking DJG!

Au Revoir...

jouruichi

Try to be the best
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
i've got the same problem like linkmaster121.
i already re-patched it, but it still won't work.
help please!

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
ei djd tnx for the clean roms it works for me :D i disagree that we cant get all legendaries and also plz put also 3 starters of d/p catchble :) hope we can plyd your beta 4 soon more power to your hack :D

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Can someone help me pls because am stuck?
I am in Retazo city but i cant find a gym and the guys dont let me go in the cave.Also i dont know how to get into veronica city..What do i do next?
Thx!

sparcloud

Years
there is no gym in retazo but if you surf to the left of the city cinnabar island is there
there is a gym but you dont get a badge (you can still vs gym leader)

to get to the next gym go to pyre path. next head down through cyan path and cyan forest you will eventually reach the next town.phychic gym, lets you use dive, ash gives
you dive at his house below town(if you leave the down or lose to the gym even if you went to the pokemon centre you cant fly back you have to walk!!!)

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
It's impossible to catch the lvl99 shadow lugia right? Will we have another chance?
Oh and btw I couldnt get into noone house in cherrygrove city neither mart and hospital.Is it my problem or it is supposed to be like that?

sparcloud

Years
it is supposed to be like that and yes it is possible to catch the lugia but its that strong so that you lose on purpose also yes you do get another chance to catch it

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Thx again mate :) What about the cherrygrove houses?
OMG! I have haunter at level 35 and if i use hypnosis and curse i can win shadow lugia.And if i reset the game many times i can catch her too.Will any of the two propabilities ruin the fun or the events in the game?

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Thx again mate :) What about the cherrygrove houses?
OMG! I have haunter at level 35 and if i use hypnosis and curse i can win shadow lugia.And if i reset the game many times i can catch her too.Will any of the two propabilities ruin the fun or the events in the game?

YES!
DJG Meant for you to catch Shadow Lugia in Destiny at your last encounter.
It will be uncatchable in Beta 4...
So just wait all you....
Buttcheeks!:P

Anyway DJG I actually agree with you on the Dialga/Palkia thing;)
And,
I was wondering if we could ever make it to "LOST LORINA".
Because a person close to LOST CAVE tlls you that on the other side of LOST CAVE,
Is LOST LORINA;)
So,
Happy Hackin'!:D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
YES!
DJG Meant for you to catch Shadow Lugia in Destiny at your last encounter.
It will be uncatchable in Beta 4...
So just wait all you....
Buttcheeks!:P

Anyway DJG I actually agree with you on the Dialga/Palkia thing;)
And,
I was wondering if we could ever make it to "LOST LORINA".
Because a person close to LOST CAVE tlls you that on the other side of LOST CAVE,
Is LOST LORINA;)
So,
Happy Hackin'!:D

Okay thanks.
And yes, there will be LOST LORINA in Beta 4 behind Regice. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back