• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's More Fun In The Philippines ☆ Filipino Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Hey there Altomare!, You're accepted you're our final Senator! :)

Hey I'm in Manila too! xD, where do you go to school? Hard to be freshman isn't it? :)

sturdy FEU. I say sturdy because during the habagat season FEU was one of those who suspended last. Buti na lang nakauwi na ako bago lumala yung baha. (good thing I was able to go home before the floods worsened)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
sturdy FEU. I say sturdy because during the habagat season FEU was one of those who suspended last. Buti na lang nakauwi na ako bago lumala yung baha. (good thing I was able to go home before the floods worsened)

Oo, samin rin sa Baste ganon lagi kasi atang tulog si Mayor Lim... xD

Translation:
Yeah, also in Baste, it's always like that, maybe it's because Mayor Lim is always asleep... xD

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Natuto na yata yung principal namin. Nag-suspend na kasi ng pasok!
(looks like the principal learned. Classes were supended!)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Natuto na yata yung principal namin. Nag-suspend na kasi ng pasok!
(looks like the principal learned. Classes were supended!)

Haha buti nga wala kaming pasok kasi sabado! xD

Translation:
Haha, it's a good thing we don't have classes cause it's saturday! :)

joeyhuab

Best in the World
Years
Username: joeyhuab
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon:
Charizard
School Level: 2nd year College

About the K-12 system, I don't really know cause hindi ko naabutan. :P

Last edited:

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years

we are supposed to provide translation for the tagalog parts.
About K-12, we are on the same boat, I never got affected by it.
But I wonder:
-does the schools have enough space to accommodate more students?
-does the teachers have enough training for this?
-can parents afford to pay for the additional years?

The k-12 has good intentions I guess, but we have to make sure it's practical to do.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Sa wakas! Muling nabuhay ang thread na ito!oh! I'm so glad to see this thread again!
--
Username: Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april.. Call me Ash for short..XD
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Kyurem
School Level: Tertiary Level/College

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username: joeyhuab
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon:
Charizard
School Level: 2nd year College

Accepted! :)

Haha, sinabi mo pa kaya lng parang inangkop na rin kami sa bagong grading system kahit d i kami naabutan.

Translation: Yeah, you said it. But, it's like they used the new grading system with us as well.

Sa wakas! Muling nabuhay ang thread na ito!oh! I'm so glad to see this thread again!
--
Username: Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april.. Call me Ash for short..XD
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Kyurem
School Level: Tertiary Level/College

Accepted! :)

Hi there Ash I didn't know you were a Filipino... xD

Also new topic.
What do you think about Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV?, Will it end up in another controversial decision?

- For me I think it will a comeback for Pacquiao but, I also think more people will be bored for watching the same fighters all over again. They just want Pacquiao and Mayweather on the ring to settle things once and for all... :)

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Hi y'all! Even though I'm half Filipino/half Australian, I'd like to join too! My mother was born in Cebu, but moved to Australia and married my Dad. I've only been to the Philippines once, and that was to visit my uncle and relatives in Cebu for Christmas and New Years in 1999-2000. I've grown up in Australia all my life, so I'm not all too familiar with Filipino culture, but I'm hoping that being in this club will change that. :D

Username:
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Hydreigon!!! :P
School Level: University (though on break from Uni for about a year)

Jalsy

RESET
Years
^Yep, I am..thanks for the welcome:)

So,everyone in facebook is buzzing about the CYBERCRIME LAW..Correct me if I'm wrong, but may I ask what are your opinions about it?

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
^Yep, I am..thanks for the welcome:)

So,everyone in facebook is buzzing about the CYBERCRIME LAW..Correct me if I'm wrong, but may I ask what are your opinions about it?

I hate it, some can't watch anime, (even SAO), this is a waste of budget...

Plus I got a black Profile Picture in FB but changed it again... xD

Jalsy

RESET
Years
^Yeah, though It mean something about protection but .. sobra naman ata yun. Ok na sana pero sobra naman yung mga bawal...tsk..

I've seen so many black profile pictures. I was planning to change but I hardly got time..XD

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
^Yeah, though It mean something about protection but .. sobra naman ata yun. Ok na sana pero sobra naman yung mga bawal...tsk..

I've seen so many black profile pictures. I was planning to change but I hardly got time..XD

I understand the good part of the cyber crime law (protection against hackers) but yes, some of the parts may be too harsh.
The idea is good-protection against bullying and stuff. But some of the rules are too much. Then again, internet is relatively new and the government may not be sure how to handle this kind of thing. Let's give em some time.

I don't have a black dp, only Darkrai....well, it's a black pokemon.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I understand the good part of the cyber crime law (protection against hackers) but yes, some of the parts may be too harsh.
The idea is good-protection against bullying and stuff. But some of the rules are too much. Then again, internet is relatively new and the government may not be sure how to handle this kind of thing. Let's give em some time.

I don't have a black dp, only Darkrai....well, it's a black pokemon.

Yeah, too much lucky my computer still plays anime! :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ok, guys it's been a while since I started a new topic.

What do you think about the government?

- For me, I still think they're lacking something. Something that will get the hearts of people even there has been many changes through innovation and economy. Still many people suffer from hunger.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Ohhemmgee o: May Filipino Club pala dito so..Hi mga people. I'll join :D

Username: Reminiscing
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Charizard
School Level: 2nd Year College

:)

^hmm what I think about the government here?
I don't really involve into politics cause they stressed me out xD but seeing many news or commercials about them it makes me think that the Philippines is one corrupt country which is sad D: (well that's always I'm seeing everytime I watch a news) but yeah, now that the election is coming...I just hope they kept those promises they have said in their commercials. I'm not voting though...I didn't register anyway haha

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
What do you think about the government?

Honestly, I don't really give much attention to political stuff, but what I do know about and think of the government is that, the people there are power-hungry and corrupt. Yeah, such a cliché description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back