• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefffan3

Devolping A New Game Now......
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Hey DJG

Yea.... DJG great hacks i downloaded pokemon ruby destiny LoG two days ago and beat it and i downloaded rescue rangers around 4 hours ago and only played it for a little bit and i am to the part whare gengar is just about to tell everyone you are a human. But however, i can't wait to see this hack in beta (Which if it is already out i am yet to find it.). But i really wanna make my own hack but i thought i should help somebody then work my way up. And i would like to ask may i help you? here are my qualifycations (Yea not a very good speller but when i need to ill make sure the word i need is spelt right.).

-I know partail coding/scripting and am learning more everyday.
-I am an ok spriter. I have done fusions/recolor/and some of my own scratch sprites.

and more i can't really think of them all at the moment cause i gtg to my cuz's house in a few minutes and i just got back from school so yea im tired and in a hurry. so yea please let me help or something along the lines i will do anything i have to wheater i have to learn something or sprite something or do something i already know and soon i will be getting a website i will be turning into and rpg ( Prob. going to be pokemon.) and i will list downloads,links, and links to help fourms off all the games and games soon to come.

jefffan3

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
This game was bad, why didn't you edit the sprites for felinar and spiritomb
due to this i think the games in beta now? is it?

But dude like i said BETA the game is not on't yet btw whare did you download it?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg
Well, while I was with school, our instructor gave us something to do and I finished early(too easy), and so to kill the free time, I decided to map one of the parts on Mineral Cave of Boulder City.
Yah, the LoG ROM, and advance map were in my flashdrive, and I bring it always during school. :P
It's a way for me to save my LoG hack in case something happens to my computer, but anyways, mapping another Mineral Cave is done.

---oOo---​

bug and contest... bug and contest...
Bug Contest?

sort of... :P

Hmmm Will all the legends including those from RR be avilable in this hack? I'm just noticing a trend here.

nope.
Clauseed, Aquadine and Garudine won't be in the game anymore.
As well as some other Hoenn legends.

PM me some samples of your sprites.
and yes, LoG's beta 1 is out now.
download the patch in the first post.
if you have questions on how to patch, read this thread.

This game was bad, why didn't you edit the sprites for felinar and spiritomb

is that the only reason why the game's bad?
why should I edit their sprites, anyway?
please giuve me reason so I can tell if your reason's reasonable enough for me to edit those...

Is it a bug battling contest the next type guardian is bug type?

I got nailed... :laugh:
guessed it right about the bug battling contest, but the Elemental Master's PKMN type isn't decided yet, though...

---oOo---​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I hope you make
Guardian of Sun (Name me make)Prominences
Meteos Guardian of Meteo
Guardian of Star Stellas

jefffan3

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Ok i will pm you but about the patching what rom do i use with it the Regin of legends one? or just a normal ruby rom ? Im new to this lol.

jefffan3

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
thanks i just got to find one now.

Nvm i got it to work thanks for the help with the patching and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Fallabor town is rigged with random tiles all over the place

Pokemonpro... we told you... this is only the 1st beta! and please... don't react yet cause... it's still not finished! got it???

well... yeah, a bug tournament? cool! :D I'll also be editing the main building of that tournament okies??

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So... You bring a BUG-type Pokemon and have a tournament with it. Cool!
Good luck!

thanks~

I hope you make
Guardian of Sun (Name me make)Prominences
Meteos Guardian of Meteo
Guardian of Star Stellas

I'll think about it~

hey jagold. long time no see. great progress

indeed it has been a long time! :laugh:
oh, and thanks~

Best if you edit the sprites like in beta 1 it had a spiritomb as a igglybuff
Fallabor town is rigged with random tiles all over the place

I got no problems with my ROM, and therefore, it's your ROM having that problem.
also, Fallarbor Town isn't suppose to be accessable for the time being, plus, if I included it in the game already, it'a name wouldn't have been Fallarbor Town.

well... yeah, a bug tournament? cool! :D I'll also be editing the main building of that tournament okies??

that's cool but I think you should finish the OW first, Nicoly~
besides, I am searching for some tilesets around the community to replace that old building. :P

---oOo---​

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
well, I hope you edit the stats and moves of spiritomb because the only thing different between that and igglybuff is the sprite. Also, when you finish this game, are you going to go back to your 1st hack and make it longer, and put more pokemon in it?

Well this looks to be your best hack yet. (rol had WAY too many legendaries, rr was too short...)

jefffan3

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
jagold ima pm u now k i cound'nt get online for a bit.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Hey DJG how many Fakemon will there be in the game?

Are you going to insert Gandel and Hendyl?

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg
Today, I have been busy. I went to the city with my father to fix some things which relates to his business.
Also, I have been busy playing Spyro... :laugh:

Well, anyways, Boulder City's main event is done with scripting. It's a bit stressful to do but it worked out fine.

Also, I have been collecting some tiles to add in LoG which will be inserted soon, hopefully.

I'm also a bit stressed out so progress might went slow for a while. But the hack's going pretty nice so it's a good thing. Rushing only leads to an unpleasing outcome, anyways, like my previous hacks, but meh~

---oOo---​

well, I hope you edit the stats and moves of spiritomb because the only thing different between that and igglybuff is the sprite. Also, when you finish this game, are you going to go back to your 1st hack and make it longer, and put more pokemon in it?

Well this looks to be your best hack yet. (rol had WAY too many legendaries, rr was too short...)

yah, I'll edit it.
but you know... the beta with a Spiritomb is an old version of beta 1.
also, yah, I'll remake my other hacks after LoG.

I like the ruby destiny rescue rangers better

thanks~

Hey DJG how many Fakemon will there be in the game?

Are you going to insert Gandel and Hendyl?

not sure how many though. :\
also, no. both won't be in the game. My brother hates their looks. :\

---oOo---​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back