• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hilarious Shows

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
What do you think the most hilarious tv shows are?I think that the most hilarious ones are The Simsons,Family Guy, and Jack***

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
mine are basically what you just said, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and King of the Hill.

This is proberly going to be moved.

Q Man

Erm...
Years
The show I always thought was the funniest I'd ever seen: Whose Line is it Anyway? Improvisation at its finest! :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I liked Futurama for it's funniness. ^_^;; I might've spelt that wrong.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Futurama
Simpsons
Roseanne
Freakazoid
Who's Line Is It
Duckman
The Tick
Earthworm Jim
The Critic
Home Movies (a cartoon, not a real show about home movies like that thing with Bob Saget)
Reno 911
Disney Hercules (although the movie sucked, the show's hilarious)
Sea Lab 2000
MST3K

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Who's Line is Hilarious ! I love that show !!!! Sea Lab 2021!!!!!1 thats funny too , and Duckman , Dont forget Jack*** and South park ...... lol I love all them shjows

Roseanne is Just plain Laugh you *** off !!!!!!!!!!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
I think funny ones are:

According to Jim
My Wife and Kids
Boy meets World
Max X
Everybody Loves Raymond
Yes, Dear
8 simple rules... :( im gonna miss John Ridder... :'(

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
The Simpsons!

I also like: Whose line is it anyways, King of the hill, Saturday Night Live, Friends, South Park, and I know I'm forgetting a lot of them...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My judgement tells me this goes in Other Entertainment, so I'll move it. But first, here's my list.

Monty Python's Flying Circus
The Red Green Show
This Hour Has 22 Minutes
Just For Laughs Gags
Radio Active

:>

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
We really need to decide if we are going to implement the "Specific polls go in their respective forums" or the "Every single polls goes in MVP"...

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Umm.. here they are..

The Simpsons
Family Guy
King of The Hill
MAD TV *YEAH!*
That 70's Show

I guess that's all..

~CaRtOON

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Whose Line is it Anyway!!! i forgot Whose line is it anyway!!! *starts to hit himself on the head with a sledge hammer*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well.. I don't watch that much t.v. besides Pok?mon. ^_^; I did see Sea Lab 2021 and it was funny...

Alakazam

Banned
Years
Family Guy (cancelled by Fox), Futurama (cancelled by Fox), the Simpsons, King of the Hill, Boy Meets World, My Wife and Kids (Franklin is the best!), Yes, Dear (Vicky Lawrence plays the grandma!), 8 Simple Rules (R.I.P John Ritter) and Boston Public (it may be a drama, but it is funny none the less).

Back