• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of Ash do you want?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I would like Ash to use his brain like ''Home Alone'' Protagonist.
I'm pretty sure most of us watched that Movie .
Currently , Ash personality is 90% like Richie But he didn't got one good Thing Richie had, ''Deduction'' !
Honestly Kids might prefer a deductive Protagonist who's use brain like ''Home alone'' Protagonist. Because thats what they fantasize.
Everytime Ash faced Pokemon Hunter J , She Won .
Only reason Ash manage to save those Pokemon because Pokemon Hunter J's client quite and She just lose interest .
Honestly , I would prefer Ash using his brain and destroying J's Ship that cause J to look at Ash and Say '''Who's on earth are you'' ?
Thats Why I find all ''Pokemon Hunter J'' episode boring as hell .
Actually Most villainous ark in Pokemon are Boring because Ash relies on adults rather then use his brain & Creativity with Pokemon to spoil their Plan.

Last edited:

Lizardo

Public Enemy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I would like Ash to use his brain like ''Home Alone'' Protagonist.
I'm pretty sure most of us watched that Movie .
There are many occasions where he does (and many of his strategies can be just as ridiculous as the traps in those movies...), and these can usually be found in Gym battles or League matches. The real issue comes when an episode needs Satoshi to lose, he'll often lose in a way that doesn't highlight his creative strengths at all. There's very little middle ground, and it can really make the character come off as inconsistent.

Satoshi obviously can't win every battle he takes part in, nor should he, but another thing I wish the show would do better with him is balance things better so that his losses aren't so frequently one-sided. And to be fair, this is something the anime has done before. His battle with Kurotsugu is one example, where he not only takes the opportunity to think back on his battles throughout the Sinnoh region before choosing his Pokémon, but puts up a good fight before eventually losing. Another example would be against Kikuko following the Houen League. His League battles with Hazuki and Tetsuya are other examples. Unless it benefits the episode for him to lose in a one-sided fashion, or he's up against someone clearly out of his league (Kanna, Oba, Carne), I don't think it's too much to ask from the character for him to at least showcase his better points in battle even if he has to lose.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
There are many occasions where he does (and many of his strategies can be just as ridiculous as the traps in those movies...), and these can usually be found in Gym battles or League matches. The real issue comes when an episode needs Satoshi to lose, he'll often lose in a way that doesn't highlight his creative strengths at all. There's very little middle ground, and it can really make the character come off as inconsistent.

Satoshi obviously can't win every battle he takes part in, nor should he, but another thing I wish the show would do better with him is balance things better so that his losses aren't so frequently one-sided. And to be fair, this is something the anime has done before. His battle with Kurotsugu is one example, where he not only takes the opportunity to think back on his battles throughout the Sinnoh region before choosing his Pokémon, but puts up a good fight before eventually losing. Another example would be against Kikuko following the Houen League. His League battles with Hazuki and Tetsuya are other examples. Unless it benefits the episode for him to lose in a one-sided fashion, or he's up against someone clearly out of his league (Kanna, Oba, Carne), I don't think it's too much to ask from the character for him to at least showcase his better points in battle even if he has to lose.

Well , Ash should start to use his brain outside the battlefield .
During previous series , Ash depended on Brock , Cilan , Tracey Or some other adult . It made sense because they were older
But Now , Clemont is same age as him ! However Ash has more experience in traveling & dealing with a lot of incident So he should learn to call the shot like Brock did.
Also ,
Writers/Director should fully ultize his Clueless & Honest personality . The thing about Dense Protagonist is that they can say thing that others are too embarrass to say aloud .

For example , Ash can directly tell a girl (Like Serena) that he likes her even if he meant it as a friend.
As a dense Protagonist , Ash should say thing that cause hilarious misunderstanding .
Director/Writer should that as a running gag .

Specially
If we have another Calm Tsundere girl who unintentionally get Provoke by Ash and has a outburst on emotion .

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I was watching Digimon Xros war and I notice Ash & Taiki has similar personality.
Accept Taiki is a child prodigy ! He is smarter , Sharper and much better Leader then Ash .
Do I have to say anything else ? Because anyone can get the message.

Braxien

Banned
Years
I would like Ash to be able to see through Team Rocket's terrible disguises for a first, instead of not recognising them when they stand right under his nose. Perhaps he's blind, or he needs glasses? I don't want Ash to be visually challenged, basically. Secondly, I think he should eventually actually die unlike in the Victini movie where he was freezing to death and somehow revived himself (I don't know if that is definitely accurate, I haven't watched it recently).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I would like Ash to be able to see through Team Rocket's terrible disguises for a first, instead of not recognising them when they stand right under his nose. Perhaps he's blind, or he needs glasses? I don't want Ash to be visually challenged, basically. Secondly, I think he should eventually actually die unlike in the Victini movie where he was freezing to death and somehow revived himself (I don't know if that is definitely accurate, I haven't watched it recently).
whats wrong with him being visually challenged lmao
imagine if it turned out he did need glasses tho haha i would imagine he'd be farsighted considering TR gets up in his face a lot so that would make sense

also i'd like to see an ash that would get back to reality and evolve and train and bond with his pokemon more. been all about the humans lately hasnt it

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I believe that the current Ash is the best Ash, if Ash is Changed then it wont be the same Ash Ketchum, It would be Disasterous!

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020

Agreed with you regarding the disguises. At least with the Original Series, Team Rocket actually made an effort to actually disguise themselves well, and the protagonists actually had some ability to see through their disguises. DP was actually the worst of it, having two "disguises" (if they could be called that) that only a total retard could fall for and Ash's posse and several others actually fell hook line and sinker for them (the innkeepers disguise, where it was literally a jacket and glasses over their uniforms, and they don't even cover up the tell-tale "R", or how about Meowth's Croagunk disguise, where they not only fell for his disguise despite it being blatantly obvious that the "Croagunk" was actually a Meowth, but they even voted it as being the best one, and this was despite these people being big fans of Croagunk, and in the case of Brock, actually owning one). If they have a new series (and considering the very bad ratings its getting, that's a very BIG "if", to say the very least), they definitely need to either eliminate Team Rocket's disguises altogether or otherwise at least try to make sure that the disguises are actually good enough to actually fool the audience (think how Jafar disguised himself as the beggar in Aladdin, or heck, how Laura (amber dressed triplet) disguised herself as Belle in the third issue of the Beauty and the Beast serial by Marvel Comics).

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
As long as Ash remain a perfect little Angel , His character wouldn't improve .
Making him stupid and Making him lose a lot to show him as a human will make thing even worst.
There isn't anything wrong about a protagonist who win a lot ! because it not about him winning , Its more about how he win !
If Ash win everything with just Pikachu's Thunderbolt then off course it will get boring.
But what if Ash win every battle with unique yet Realistic tactic and ''Foreseeing'' his opponent's move ! Then I don't believe anyone complaining.
Thats how ''Prince of Tennis'' got popular even though the Protagonist win all the time.
Also Paul won everytime and he only lose 3 time ! 1 time against an E4 Champion and another against a Frontier Brain with 3 Legendaries .
I never heard anyone complaning about Paul battle being boring since he win all the time.
It because Paul battle like true Player/Gamer who always remain 1 step ahead of Ash!
A Player first foresees a certain stage of the game and when the Anticipated pattern has been reached he Or she goes ahead and make a brilliant Move !
That how Paul win every battle and Ash should learn to do this.
I know how some Mature people will try to tell me that Everybody has their own method and Ash is fine with his.
However , Thats mean Paul was right to treat his Pokemon like ♥♥♥♥ because that his style and Ash & Cynthia shouldn't bother trying to teach him the importance of Bonding.
It took 4 year for Ash to get 1 win against Paul therefore it automatically prove '''Foreseeing'' To be Better then ''Bonding''.
Therefore , Ash should learn ''Foreseeing'' and applied that to his battle skill just like Paul should learn to treat his Pokemon with Kindness.
Plus, I bet Kids would prefer ''A game Of Wit'' Over a Less Humorous And less Dynamic Adventure.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
There isn't anything wrong about a protagonist who win a lot ! because it not about him winning , Its more about how he win !
If there's nothing wrong with a protagonist who wins a lot, then why are you always whining about Ash? Ash wins many of his battles.

If Ash win everything with just Pikachu's Thunderbolt then off course it will get boring.
But what if Ash win every battle with unique yet Realistic tactic and ''Foreseeing'' his opponent's move ! Then I don't believe anyone complaining.
Ash doesn't even use Pikachu that often, unless he's battling Team Rocket. And even when he does, it's not like he spams Thunderbolt. Ash does win his battles with realistic tactics and foreseeing his opponents' moves, which is precisely what he did during his latest battle with Grant.

I never heard anyone complaning about Paul battle being boring since he win all the time.
It because Paul battle like true Player/Gamer who always remain 1 step ahead of Ash!
Paul doesn't win all of the time. In fact, Ash defeated Paul the last time they battled, which means that Ash was one step ahead of Paul.

A Player first foresees a certain stage of the game and when the Anticipated pattern has been reached he Or she goes ahead and make a brilliant Move !
That how Paul win every battle and Ash should learn to do this.
Paul won his battles with sheer power. He lacked strategy and lost against his opponents who actually did have a strategy, like Ash during the Sinnoh League.

I know how some Mature people will try to tell me that Everybody has their own method and Ash is fine with his.
Everybody has their own method and Ash is fine with his.

However , Thats mean Paul was right to treat his Pokemon like ♥♥♥♥ because that his style and Ash & Cynthia shouldn't bother trying to teach him the importance of Bonding.
Ok what? Cynthia wrecked Paul when she battled him because she actually knows how to raise Pokémon, and, like I said, Ash eventually bested Paul, so bonding clearly has an influence on the power of Pokémon.

Ash is fine the way he is now. He effectively creates his own strategies to counter his opponents and raises them the way all Trainers should imo.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Do You even watched DP Series ?
Because only someone who didn't even watched DP series would use pointer like this !
Paul used plenty of tactic to win his Battle ! Hack , He use more clever tactic then anyone in this series.
Only someone who never watched him battle would say that. Someone who only saw Episode pic of his battle.
Here Read this from Bulbapedia-
Spoiler:

If there's nothing wrong with a protagonist who wins a lot, then why are you always whining about Ash? Ash wins many of his battles.
Oh Please ,
There hardly any battle ! Among all the battles in the series , Ash win only 20% while losing 80%

Ash doesn't even use Pikachu that often, unless he's battling Team Rocket. And even when he does, it's not like he spams Thunderbolt. Ash does win his battles with realistic tactics and foreseeing his opponents' moves, which is precisely what he did during his latest battle with Grant.
Are you even watching XY Series ?
Ash use Pikachu so many time that a lot of people complain about Pikachu stealing Spotlight.
It got even Worst at XY series Since Pikachu start becoming Star of Every gym .
Paul doesn't win all of the time. In fact, Ash defeated Paul the last time they battled, which means that Ash was one step ahead of Paul.
Are You kidding !
It took 4 year for Ash to get 1 win out of Paul ! Furthermore, He manage to win due to Infernape Blaze . Before that he lose every single battle against Paul.
Don't fool me ! You didn't watched DP at all .

Paul won his battles with sheer power. He lacked strategy and lost against his opponents who actually did have a strategy, like Ash during the Sinnoh League.
Anybody who really did Watch DP would be furious at you might now.
Paul used Tactic more then any other trainer did in this entire series .Ash Was the only Normal Trainer who mange to get 1 win out of him with Infernape sheer Power. Cynthia is the E4 champion & Breaden is frontier Brain with 3 legendary.
Can you imagine A Series where Ash only lose E4 member , Champion and Trainers with Legendary Pokemon ?
Well , Thats how it was for Paul.

Everybody has their own method and Ash is fine with his.
Fine !
You're are saying Ash being weak enough for a complete Rookie and a hopeless idiot to beat him is Fine !
Currently Ash seem more like Doll rather then a Human.
Ok what? Cynthia wrecked Paul when she battled him because she actually knows how to raise Pokémon, and, like I said, Ash eventually bested Paul, so bonding clearly has an influence on the power of Pokémon.
Paul still bested Ash during Sinnoh League. It was Infernape Blaze that beat Paul , Not Ash's tactic. Paul even see though Ash's plan to get Electirvire come close for Pikachu to beat him with Iron Tail.

Ash is fine the way he is now. He effectively creates his own strategies to counter his opponents and raises them the way all Trainers should imo.
Nope he's not .
Even a mare Kindergarten Teacher can trash him.
He's completely hopeless against who know how to foresee and remain One step ahead of Opponent.

Last edited:

Lizardo

Public Enemy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Are You kidding !
It took 4 year for Ash to get 1 win out of Paul ! Furthermore, He manage to win due to Infernape Blaze . Before that he lose every single battle against Paul.
Don't fool me ! You didn't watched DP at all .
Conventional storytelling generally dictates that the protagonist doesn't beat the antagonist until the very end of the story, hence why Satoshi didn't defeat Shinji until their climactic Sinnoh League battle. One of the reasons Satoshi's victory against Shinji is such a good moment for Diamond & Pearl (and the anime franchise as a whole) is precisely because it had been held off for so long. Satoshi defeating Shinji earlier would have negated a lot of the impact of that battle in general.

Anybody who really did Watch DP would be furious at you might now.
Paul used Tactic more then any other trainer did in this entire series .Ash Was the only Normal Trainer who mange to get 1 win out of him with Infernape sheer Power. Cynthia is the E4 champion & Breaden is frontier Brain with 3 legendary.
Can you imagine A Series where Ash only lose E4 member , Champion and Trainers with Legendary Pokemon ?
Well , Thats how it was for Paul.
The problem with this is that Shinji was not the main character of Diamond & Pearl. He was an antagonist who only showed up occasionally and needed to be built up as a strong trainer so that Satoshi's eventual victory over him would feel like it was worth it. Shinji, much as I enjoyed him, would not have worked as a main character. His purpose was to be the obstacle Satoshi would overcome in the future. Satoshi's purpose was to grow strong enough with his Pokémon in order to defeat him.

And a Pocket Monsters show where Satoshi and Pikachu could only lose to champions and E4 members would likely be a very boring one. There needs to be some element of drama present in things like Gym and rival battles.

Paul still bested Ash during Sinnoh League. It was Infernape Blaze that beat Paul , Not Ash's tactic. Paul even see though Ash's plan to get Electirvire come close for Pikachu to beat him with Iron Tail.
Without even getting into the fact that Shinji also relied on his Pokémon's special abilities and wanted to harness that very same Blaze for himself, I think you've missed the entire point of what Goukazaru and Blaze meant to the rivalry with Satoshi and Shinji. So let's quickly recap:

The main theme of the Satoshi-Shinji rivalry centers around whether or not the bond between a trainer and any of their Pokémon can make them stronger. Satoshi telling Shinji this is what causes Shinji to challenge him to a battle in the first place and what essentially kicks off the rivalry, and Satoshi's philosophy - reminiscent of Reiji's - is why Shinji doesn't like him at the start of DP. It also forms the basis of the two's differing training styles, Shinji working only with Pokémon he deems strong and maintaining a certain distance with them while Satoshi takes an active part in his Pokémon's growth and development. Shinji's Hikozaru struggles under Shinji's training style, so he eventually deems it worthless and releases it, after which point it becomes Satoshi's Pokémon.

Hikozaru's Blaze becomes a plot point when it triggers during yet another Satoshi-Shinji battle and causes the Pokémon to go out of control. Satoshi calms it down with a promise that the two of them will become stronger "together" (he brings this up again when Moukazaru goes out of control later). Throughout the rest of Diamond & Pearl this is precisely what happens. The two grow: Satoshi into a stronger trainer, Hikozaru into a stronger Pokémon that eventually evolves twice into Moukazaru and Goukazaru. And it's only as Goukazaru does it finally control its Blaze ability. This is all only possible because of Satoshi's training style, a point Reiji makes when Hikozaru evolves into Moukazaru. So when Goukazaru's Blaze activates during the battle with Shinji - and it should be noted that Reiji explicitly states that this was what Satoshi was gunning for - it's a vindication of everything Satoshi has argued with Shinji about. Shinji comes to respect Satoshi and his beliefs on Pokémon training because he was on hand to witness Hikozaru becoming stronger.

Shinji didn't beat Satoshi in the Sinnoh League in any sense, and he wasn't better than Satoshi on that day. He came in with a pre-conceived strategy, had that strategy effectively countered, and all six of his Pokémon were knocked out. That Goukazaru even came to a place where Blaze could become a realistic factor was down to Satoshi's training style. As far as that particular battle goes Satoshi and his Pokémon were better, if only by a very tiny margin.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
Conventional storytelling generally dictates that the protagonist doesn't beat the antagonist until the very end of the story, hence why Satoshi didn't defeat Shinji until their climactic Sinnoh League battle. One of the reasons Satoshi's victory against Shinji is such a good moment for Diamond & Pearl (and the anime franchise as a whole) is precisely because it had been held off for so long. Satoshi defeating Shinji earlier would have negated a lot of the impact of that battle in general.

Yeah, I get that bit, although I still feel that Ash should not have used Pikachu in the first match, as it really made no sense for Pikachu to lose when he was not only a lot more experienced than most of Paul's Pokémon (especially Ursaring and Elekid), but had beaten a freakin' Regice single-handedly. In fact, franchise mascot or not, Ash really shouldn't have brought Pikachu into the region at all, especially not as a party Pokémon. I get the conventional storylines bit, but it still really makes things meaningless in the end.

And a Pocket Monsters show where Satoshi and Pikachu could only lose to champions and E4 members would likely be a very boring one. There needs to be some element of drama present in things like Gym and rival battles.

Yeah, and that's why Ash should keep Pikachu out of gym matches, period, and have his new Pokémon actually fight it alone, and actually have a challenge for them due to their status as rookies instead of them basically beating the GL's Pokémon effortlessly like Caterpie did to Ekans, Koffing, and Meowth in Episode 3 of the overall anime franchise (remember how that went and how JJM as a result earned a reputation of being extremely pathetic trainers as a result? That's the main reason why the GLs, especially in Hoenn, became laughing stocks). He should save Pikachu for the actual leagues, sort of like Charizard, only unlike Charizard Pikachu is actually part of the party. He can do sparring matches and go below his potential to motivate the Pokémon into getting stronger, but other than that, he is absolutely off limits from Gym Matches, period.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
My Idea version of Ash Huh .
Well , May be My ideal version of Ash is someone who sharper then other.
My Ideal Ash is someone who does childish silly thing without being Incompetent Fool.
My Ideal Ash is someone who likes to smug a lot but doesn't get overconfident.

Years
My ideal Ash would be an Ash that would say "♥♥♥♥ everything, I'm going to be a pokemon master no matter what"
*Calls prof. Oak*
*Draws his 5 strongest "friends" (Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax,Gliscor(May not be the strongest but FY I love Gliscor),Krookodile/Heracross/Infernape/Catches/Trains a water Pokemon to the fullest (Feraligatr would be epic))
*Goes back to Tobias and kick the living ♥♥♥♥ out his possible team of Legendary Pokemon*
*Conquers all the previous Leagues*
*Goes to Mt. Silver ♥♥♥♥ up red*

That is the ideal Ash a badas...h

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yeah, I get that bit, although I still feel that Ash should not have used Pikachu in the first match, as it really made no sense for Pikachu to lose when he was not only a lot more experienced than most of Paul's Pokémon (especially Ursaring and Elekid), but had beaten a freakin' Regice single-handedly. In fact, franchise mascot or not, Ash really shouldn't have brought Pikachu into the region at all, especially not as a party Pokémon. I get the conventional storylines bit, but it still really makes things meaningless in the end.

Yeah, and that's why Ash should keep Pikachu out of gym matches, period, and have his new Pokémon actually fight it alone, and actually have a challenge for them due to their status as rookies instead of them basically beating the GL's Pokémon effortlessly like Caterpie did to Ekans, Koffing, and Meowth in Episode 3 of the overall anime franchise (remember how that went and how JJM as a result earned a reputation of being extremely pathetic trainers as a result? That's the main reason why the GLs, especially in Hoenn, became laughing stocks). He should save Pikachu for the actual leagues, sort of like Charizard, only unlike Charizard Pikachu is actually part of the party. He can do sparring matches and go below his potential to motivate the Pokémon into getting stronger, but other than that, he is absolutely off limits from Gym Matches, period.

I really don't know what your deal is with Pikachu and why you're so against him but Pikachu and Ash are like two peas in a pod. You can't have Ash without Pikachu and vice versa. That said Pikachu is never going to be left behind and yes, this also means that Pikachu will be used for many key battles including gym battles. For Ash to not use Pikachu would be not showing the mutual bond that the two of them have (which, for many people, is already deemed a problem that there isn't enough of that bond with Pikachu in XY). That said Pikachu has been used in most gym battles to begin with so Ash not using his main Pokemon in anymore gym battles it wouldn't be Ash.

And please let's not forget Nimbasa, what I would say one of the worst gym battles, when Ash conciously wanted to leave Pikachu out of the gym battle. That was a mistake that should not be done again. If he isn't going to use Pikachu in a gym battle it should definitely not be in that manner and there should be very good reasoning for it as well.

Yes, Pikachu losing to certain Pokemon might be a pain but this isn't the games. You can't base a Pokemon's power based on level but on skill and far more.

But yeah, remember that this anime is more than just the gym battles. It's about the bonds and friendship Ash has with his Pokemon and while he, yes, keeps most of his regional Pokemon with professor oak when he goes to a new region getting rid of Pikachu, who was his first Pokemon, partner, and the Pokemon he has a much deeper connection to than any other trainer, it wouldn't be right. Arguably, as said before, we need to see more of that mutual bond that Pikachu and Ash have (BW did a pretty good job in this respect) than it current has in XY (which is one of it's weaker points).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I want to see an Ash that would actually change as time went on as far as world views and ideals go. Then again I haven't seen the show since the Hoenn Battle Frontier arc so I'm unsure if Ash actually has changed a bit since then personality wise.

Lizardo

Public Enemy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I want to see an Ash that would actually change as time went on as far as world views and ideals go. Then again I haven't seen the show since the Hoenn Battle Frontier arc so I'm unsure if Ash actually has changed a bit since then personality wise.
As he and Pikachu are at the heart of an anime franchise that tells more or less the same basic story with each new iteration with only a small connection to what came before, Satoshi's personality doesn't change that much and probably never will. This isn't to say that he can't develop and learn new things, or that his story can't be told in different ways (for example: Satoshi's journey in Diamond & Pearl was different from his journey in Advanced Generation...), but I have to imagine that whatever way he does develop is going to have to be limited by necessity. So to answer your question: no, Satoshi's personality following AG doesn't undergo any radical changes, but his story in DP certainly does.

This is one of the biggest reasons why Satoshi isn't fun to me in Best Wishes or XY. If you have a character who can't change that much because his story will need to continue into the next show and who's going to do the same thing each time, then he needs something new added to his journey to make it stand out. As much as I dislike Satoshi's story in Advanced Generation for how dull it often is compared to Haruka's it did get something out of contrasting Satoshi as a veteran against Haruka as a rookie, at least for a little while. And introducing Shinji as Satoshi's rival in Diamond & Pearl, and using him to actually challenge Satoshi's training style, made him more compelling in a way he never was before. BW and XY, meanwhile, do nothing new with Satoshi and Pikachu that hasn't already been done. Satoshi has never been a nuanced character, but he's been more bland in the last two shows than he's ever been and I think the lack of any clear variation to his journey is the reason why.

That's another thing my ideal version of Satoshi would have. A journey that has more to offer than simply a rerun of what's been done better in previous shows, something that's unique to that particular incarnation of the anime.

Years
My ideal Ash would be one that actually uses what he learnt from past regions and utilises them in the new regions; battle strategies, knowledge of typings - basically being a more tactful Pokémon trainer. I understand that some might debate that a new region would no longer serve as a challenge for Ash, but I would like to rebuttal that and say that he can still find new regions challenging, but just don't forget 'Pokémon 101' every time he shifts region haha.

Back