• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small Writing Competition

Years
Haha, I thought it was Iconmeanon for real, though that's more how I mentally pronounce it. Hey, my story's up, you can see the almost-godly glory that is second place.

Bay

Years
Woops, sorry icomeanon6 for that extra 0. D: Was getting everything together and making sure I got the scores and comments in the right place, so after that I wanted to just get the results posted and over with, LOL. Also I noticed one awkward phrasing in one of my reviews, so I did a quick ninja edit.

Also, yup you guys can post your stories now!

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Well, that was it I guess. Interesting semiformal challenge. And good to see that change in tactics near the end of the line still allowed me to perform pretty well.

Congrats to the judges and to the participants. I hope to give some of the stories a read during the weekend.

And this teaches you a valuable lesson about life, people: always have a plot Nido lying around. You never know when you'll need to pull something out from a hat! Don't let them graze on your mind's real estate for too long though.

Years
And for the record, I don't think seventy years is that much time in Pokemon, where a boy can remain exactly ten years old through six regions without fail.

Well yeah, that's all I wanted to say, all the other winners did good, I love you guys blah-blah-blah I thank the cast of American Idol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I actually... did better than I thought considering this came from an idea that literally popped into my brain in about 15 minutes (to be fair though, I harbor quite a hatred for X/Y's rivals, though the idea for their ulterior motives probably came about by late night marathoning of documentaries on Youtube xD)

Congrats to the winners, and I might get mine posted tomorrow sometime, and at a later date I might expand it into a short chaptered story like I did with my last story - I'll have to see how things go.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I'll have to read through the other comments before this closes. :P Great job to all the winners, to everyone really!

Yeah I basically didn't do any proof-reading, I typed the final sentance like 1 minute before the deadline. But I can see where I went wrong.

Back