• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What do Shauna and the others call you?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Strongly tempted to go with the R-meister autosuggestion (German roots, after all).

Instead I went with Ry. Short for some other name.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
I had them call me 'Sommer'. I originally wanted to call my avatar character as 'Sebastian Sommer' but due to the name limitation, I settled for only Sebastian and picked the surname as the nickname.

nikkissippi121

Pokémon Professor
Years
My name's Nicole, so I have them call me Nikki. That's what my family and old friends (from preschool) call me.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
My name is Daniel...I couldn't resist "Big D"

No self control.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
My character's name is Xavier, and I couldn't think of any better nickname so I went with Xavier.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 24, 2015
My name is Em and my nickname is also Em, really should've chosen Eminems as that's my nickname IRL, I'm just so used to using Em for game names. I think one of the best nicknames I've seen though was by my favourite Youtuber who has all his friends refer to him as "My Lord". (ragegamingvideos in case you were wondering.)

Last edited:

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 7, 2019
In Pokemon Y, I played as a girl named Raven, because my go to girl name, Violet is apparently inappropriate. So I made them call me ray. In X, I played as a boy by my name, Peyton. My nickname was Peyt.

Years
I probably spent 20 minutes trying to think of a nickname but I finally decided on "Mo" short for my name (Morgan) :) Much better than Morg (what most people nickname Morgans)

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
As I have no imagination at all, I just used the short form of my first name. Which is Alex.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
I was super eager to get to play the game I had been waiting for, so i just chose the best of the ones that i saw.
I'm A-Meister. Regret nothing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I always give my trainer my first name, which is Karen, but I make them all call me "boss".

Back