• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
If you take the Mudkip, you'll prevent the entire portion of the Lake monster arc from happening. If you take it, then the Lake Monster arc would occur. If you chose to ignore Officer Jenny, then the Lake Monster arc won't happen at all.

but how to get mudkip if the officer jenny refuses to give it to me???
i'm playing beta 2.5. how to get that mudkip?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
but how to get mudkip if the officer jenny refuses to give it to me???
i'm playing beta 2.5. how to get that mudkip?

I had my Jigglypuff at level 14 and officer Jenny gave me Mudkip... You have to get it before Silver tells Sneasal uses Earthquake. Maybe since I downloaded Beta 2.6... I feel sorry that we're giving Aethestode a hard time with Green Chapter...

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
I had my Jigglypuff at level 14 and officer Jenny gave me Mudkip... You have to get it before Silver tells Sneasal uses Earthquake. Maybe since I downloaded Beta 2.6... I feel sorry that we're giving Aethestode a hard time with Green Chapter...

so i have to start all from the beginning??? it's so important that mudkip??

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Officer Jenny would only give you Mudkip if your Jigglypuff is happy. Here's the scenario that would happen whether you take Mudkip or not.

a) If you take Mudkip, Lake Monster Chapter would be unplayable as Officer Jenny never gave Mudkip to her friend. Therefore, the event of Lake Monster chapter won't occur.
b) If you tell her you don't want her Mudkip, she would give her Mudkip to her friend. This then cause thE lake Monster chapter to occur, allowing you (the player), to play the chapter.
c) If you just ignore her, then you can always go back to talk her when the players are given the option to revisit Hoenn or Johto.

Looks like I was wrong about your hack not being hackable. I managed to delete the Lvl 100 Jigglypuff.

Level 100 Jigglypuff...? Are you even playing the newest beta because Jigglypuff starts at level 5/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
Level 100 Jigglypuff...? Are you even playing the newest beta because Jigglypuff starts at level 5/

Unless the download link on your front page was wrong, then yes. To be honest, I was running 2.5 before, not 2.6. I haven't fully tested out 2.6 yet (only patched it a short while ago), but I don't think a variation of a 0.1 version is the problem why I received a Lvl 100 starter... IMO.

Also, again, is it normal for me to be stuck at Vermilion City? I can't seem to go anywhere from there... Wish someone would create a walkthrough guide for all your Adventures hack someday.

Edit:
Yeah, it looks like 2.6 has no problems with the Lvl 100 starter... That, or it's merely a matter of restarting the game, which would probably have worked with 2.5 anyway. Oh well.

Edit2:
Looks like talking to the Masked Man after getting the Pokeball across from him would still cause the game to freeze.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
Guys just got the game .I am in the start in the masked mans hideout.
What do I do after getting 3 of the keys I can't find the 4th and 5th keys

Years
Unless the download link on your front page was wrong, then yes. To be honest, I was running 2.5 before, not 2.6. I haven't fully tested out 2.6 yet (only patched it a short while ago), but I don't think a variation of a 0.1 version is the problem why I received a Lvl 100 starter... IMO.

Also, again, is it normal for me to be stuck at Vermilion City? I can't seem to go anywhere from there... Wish someone would create a walkthrough guide for all your Adventures hack someday.

Edit:
Yeah, it looks like 2.6 has no problems with the Lvl 100 starter... That, or it's merely a matter of restarting the game, which would probably have worked with 2.5 anyway. Oh well.

Edit2:
Looks like talking to the Masked Man after getting the Pokeball across from him would still cause the game to freeze.

Level 100 Jiggly is not a glitch, it's just something Aethestode made to test the game and make all the battles very fast, but as he said, he fixed it in v. 2.6.

Years
POKEMON ADVENTURE YELLOW CHAPTER
pokemon_adventure_yellow_chapter_fanlogo_by_peetzaahhh2010-d7ia1jn.png

Pokemon-Adventure-Yellow-Chapter.png
YELLOW+HACK_04.png
YELLOW+HACK_09.png
YELLOW+HACK_24.png
YELLOW+HACK_27.png
YELLOW+HACK_31.png
YELLOW+HACK_37.png

Here's some screenshots for Pokemon Yellow Chapter to show that Yellow is in the making. However, I'm not really focusing on it. I only do it when I release a beta for Red and Green (since whenever I release a beta, I don't work on it until 2 weeks to make sure there's no glitches).

By the way, on a side note. I think people should check out this person's Pokemon AdventureS Yellow Chapter. If you want to play yellow chapter, I suggest you play his hack since I won't be releasing beta 1 until both Green and Red chapter nearly finished (unless people want an early beta).

POKEMON ADVENTURE BLUE CHAPTER
pokemon_adventure_blue_chapter_fanlogo_by_peetzaahhh2010-d7ia1kl.png

Pokemon-Adventure-Blue-Chapter.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_02.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_04.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_05.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_06.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_07.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_08.png

Here's some screenshots for Pokemon Blue Chapter to show that Blue is in the making. However, I'm not really focusing on it. I only do it when I release a beta for Red and Green (since whenever I release a beta, I don't work on it until 2 weeks to make sure there's no glitches).

Thanks for telling people about my thread in your post

Rago

Hack Seacher,maybe Hack Tester
Years
Beta 2.6 works perfect Aethestode but i have a noob question: Where can i find the blue shard for the moon stone please answer me back

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I am still stuck pls help
Thank you in advance

Seriously... If you can't find the keys, you're not even trying.

3 of the keys are found by fighting the 3 masked children.
1 of the key is found outside of the Masked Man's room
1 of the Key is found after finding the other 4 keys, Karen will attack you when you approach Silver.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 15, 2014
Hey I started a new game for Beta 2.6 and when I go back to vermillion city and get confronted by one of the team rocket members the game freezes.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
SO IS SHE MISTY OR NOT?

She is the female pokéfan on route 25 the first trainer in the tree "maze", her overworld sprite is that of a pokéfan at least because when the battle starts, she suddenly is Gymleader Misty and all her poké's are level 60+. After the battle she says she should go home before her husband finds out she's stronger than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back