• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stadium Arcadium - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
Now, here's my actual daily update.

Earned the Marsh and Earth badges in LeafGreen. - 200 points

Gathered a group of Eeveelutions together in X. - 100 points

Migrated several Pokémon from White 2 to X. - 100 points

Running total: 1500 points

You may notice in the Eeveelutions screenshot that I've already gathered together my random team. I actually had all of them except Mawile already, but Lapras and Wailord are a bit low-leveled at the moment. I could probably get by right now, but I'd like to play it safe and do a little training first.

I'm also capable of monotyping the E4 with fire in both X and LeafGreen, and I'm currently weighing the pros and cons of doing it in one game over the other. X is definitely the easier option, but I'm dead-set about doing it with my in-game team, and one of its members is trapped in my battle box until the Global Link tournament ends.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Can someone assign me a randomized team? I have no idea if I'll actually get to it, but at least I can have it on hand to check into if I get a chance.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Yeah, I'll also have a randomized team just in case. Keep in mind I don't own X or Y so no Gen VI Pokes please.

Years
And more points for me! :3 I've been pretty busy in past two days because I wanted to get more points~ Here is what I got:

Points before update: 3300
Points after the update: 5200

~Got one badge in Mightyena solo run on Ruby (100 Points)
~Got from beginnin to the end of the game (FireRed) in the time frame of this event (Started two days ago and finished few minutes ago) (300 points)
~Got 8 gym badges in that FireRed game (800 points)
~Revived Helix fossil in that game (100 points)
~Got a jackpot (three sevens) in the game corner (300 points)
~Bought Porygon in the game corner (300 points)

Pictures:

Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
And I almost got to level 8... - 100 + 200
Spoiler:

EDIT:
I lost count at how many times I went back to level 1... - 300
Spoiler:

Total: 2000

Last edited:
Years
Got a bit more to toss in here.

Spoiler:

Total points: 3400 - NOT 3700 considering Cryogonal only counts for BW contrary to what was believed previously.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I accidentally slept in and haven't gotten as much done today! However, I'll be able to work on completing more this evening.

Spoiler:
Total Points - 6300

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Alright, got a lot more i'm about to throw in.

Spoiler:

That brings my points total to 3000, unless the get Cryogonal one only applies to BW and not BW2 in which case it's 2700. I'll find out next edit haha.

Yeah, when we added that one, we didn't realize Cryogonal was 5% in BW2, so I'll edit it for just BW. So sorry about that. :(

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Total so far: 1000 points.
2 more badges in my Dunsparce solo: +200
Spoiler:

Walda is laughing: +300
Spoiler:

Voltorb Flip Level 8!: +100, +200, +300
Spoiler:

All Unown in order, in Platinum: +300
Spoiler:

Caught a MissingNo in Blue: +200
Spoiler:

Secret Base yay!: +100
Spoiler:

Caught a Lapras in Crystal: +100
Spoiler:

Bought a Porygon with all those Voltorb Flip coins: +300
Spoiler:

Joey called me in HG: +100
Spoiler:

Revived Omanyte in Blue: +100
Spoiler:

Made a Blue Flute in Emerald: +100
Spoiler:

Won the HG Bug-Catching Contest with Scyther: +100
Spoiler:

Got a Jackpot in Crystal: +300
Spoiler:

Headbutted a Hoothoot inside Ilex Forest in HG: +100
Spoiler:

No collisions in on Cycling Road in Emerald: +100
Spoiler:

Day total = 3000 points. Very productive day!

Total so far: 4000 points.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I personally commend anyone that catches all the Unown for this. I think that's the hardest thing that you can actually do for this challenge, excluding the luck based stuff like Pokerus. lol

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
You know, I get the feeling that HeartGold and SoulSilver are going to get a lot of attention during this challenge. And as much as I love Vietnamese Crystal, I've been neglecting it a lot lately. Let's win the Bug-Catching Contest in Viet Crystal!...

Oh.

So I won the contest in HeartGold after all. - 100 points

As long as I had my game on, I figured I might as well flip some Voltorbs. I easily got to level three, and reached level five after a few more explosions than I would have liked. I've never gotten to level eight, no matter how hard I've tried, so I didn't waste my time making any attempts. - 300 points

Running total: 1900 points

Years
I am going to assume it is okay that I post now considering that we posted sign up.
CSA=Crystal file started specifically for this challenge as of yesterday, MiI='Fish Challenge' Emerald file (completed 'challenge' file), X=X cartridge (ongoing), no others used as yet.

100 pts:
CSA: Win a Bug Catching Contest in GSC or HGSS (it was a scyther)
MiI: Catch a wild Swablu
X: Obtain a Pokemon foreign to you from Wonder Trade (Several, sometimes two in a row. Photos later?)
CSA: Obtain a Headbutt Tree Pokemon in GSC or HGSS
CSA: Make an in-game trade (ROCKY the onix)
MiI: Create a flute from ash in RSE (blue flute)
CSA: Listen to Youngster Joey's phonecall (hahahaha, by the time he actually called us to talk about his ratatta 'raring to go' he'd already called us for battles enough times that he had a raticate)
CSA: Catch a Lapras in Union Cave (you'll see him later, he's part of my team)
=8=800pts
Spoiler:

Obtain a badge
100x5=500pts
Spoiler:

200 pts:
MiI: Win a Master Rank contest
CSA: Successfully breed at least 2 egg moves on a Pokemon
=2=400pts
Spoiler:

300 pts:
Catch and evolve Feebas in RSE
Catch Pokerus naturally (passing from another Pokemon doesn't count)
=2=600pts
Spoiler:

Feebas + Master rank
As is obvious, I already knew exactly where a feebas tile was in my Fish Challenge file. Was kind of worried that I wouldn't have enough berries left to get him up to a high enough beauty after Regalecida, but, well... we did, so that's great.)(also probably would have been easier to just use Rega for the Master Rank, seeings as she already has that ribbon but. Eh)

Several others in progress. Dualling up monocolour and monotype in CSA.
(Why is terrible nickname via wondertrade only 100, great skies, we've only even seen, what, TWO nicknames in all the times we've traded...)

Total for update 1: 2300pts

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I personally commend anyone that catches all the Unown for this. I think that's the hardest thing that you can actually do for this challenge, excluding the luck based stuff like Pokerus. lol

Catching the Unown's actually wasn't as time-consuming as I thought. I used Diamond with a level 100 lead plus a quick ball, so they were all easy to catch and it really didn't take too long to actually find them all. The hardest challenge for me so far has been getting to level 8 on Voltorb Flip.. I actually haven't gotten it yet and I'm not sure if I will.

Just to be clear, this ends on the 31st? I'm a little confused because the forum-wide notice says that it is only open for a week which would mean it will close on the 26th.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Yeah, I'll also have a randomized team just in case. Keep in mind I don't own X or Y so no Gen VI Pokes please.

Hello? Anyone please?

Yeah, when we added that one, we didn't realize Cryogonal was 5% in BW2, so I'll edit it for just BW. So sorry about that. :(

Well buttnuggets. -300 points I suppose.

Also, got an update.

While playing Red:

• Started up a Pokemon Red game last night. Finished it just now. Since it was on an emu, got some screens. +300
  • PokemonRed_01_zpsc71d776d.png
    PokemonRed_03_zpsd00b076d.png
    PokemonRed_04_zps5b4d2418.png
  • Since I beat all the gyms in the process, +800
  • Solo'd the E4 and champ with my horribly underleveled Blastoise. Must have wasted at least 15 Hyper and Max Potions. +200
  • PokemonRed_02_zps4654eb1e.png
    Pokem1onRed_02_zpsaf0f3862.png
  • After that, did the Old Man Glitch to find and catch Missingno. +200
  • M_zps8b3ceae6.png
    D_zpsd92f3f48.png

While playing Christmas Gold:

• Whipped out the old Pink Monocolor team to go back and beat the E4 and champ in Christmas Gold. +200
  • PokemonChristmasGold_01_zpsb41897f6.png
    PokemonChristmasGold_05_zpsc3d59801.png
    PokemonChristmasGold_02_zpsdd8620b7.png
    PokemonChristmasGold_06_zpsc2daa139.png
    PokemonChristmasGold_04_zps28f2e391.png
    PokemonChristmasGold_03_zps94ae2095.png
  • Also, went to the game corner and after a (loooooooooooooong) while, got a Jackpot. +300
  • PokemonChristmasGold_02_zpsacb56bb1.png

While playing SoulSilver:

• Went back to my completed SoulSilver and my Ninetales found a Shiny Leaf. +300
  • Also, Youngster Joey called me and I actually picked up. +100

While playing Volt White 2 and White:

• Made the Pokestar Movie Timegate Travelers. (VW2) +100
  • Revived a Tirtouga from le fossil. (W) +100

My Black 2 sort of... crashed, I think? I don't know what's wrong with it, but it won't load the save file, so I guess it's unusable. Too bad, that Altaria I trained earlier was gonna be useful.

Points thus far: 4100

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Hello? Anyone please?

You got Pilipper, Phione, Blissey, Unown, Altaria, and Wobuffet.. Sorry, not a very good team. And if you don't want to use Phione since it is a legendary, then the next Pokemon it gave me is Bastiodon.

Years
Whoo! Finally got started. Wasted a lot of time trying to get vbalink to work with Wine on my mac so I could trade (which would make everything so much easier) but for some reason it decided it doesn't want to, even though it worked perfectly on my old mac *sigh*

Anyway…

Started a new game on Gold, hopefully I'll manage to finish it. And a quick question on that note - when do you consider a game "finished"? I assume after E4 and champion?

Listen to Youngster Joey's phone call - 100 points

About 50,000 times, thank you Joey.

Obtain a badge - 100 points x2

Zephyr and Hive badges

Make an in-game trade - 100 points

Traded Bellsprout for Onyx in Violet City.

Obtain a headbutt tree pokemon in GSC or HGSS - 100 points

Caught a Caterpie using headbutt in Ilex Forest.

Total: 500 points

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Could I have a randomly assigned team please? Have four flights tonight, along with 22 hours at the airports so plan on completing a good chunk of this. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back