• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] Whirl Islands' Finest (250+ pentagon marked flawless shinies... and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I already have Drifloon on my dex.

Are your Pokemon all Kalos native?

Hmm, it was on your list. But ye, everything's Kalos native since I just purchased Pokebank. What time is it where you are atm? I can trade now if you'd like (but i'll still be available for about 10 hours. if you want to trade some time later than that, just reply back and I'll stay up much longer).

Years
Hmm, it was on your list. But ye, everything's Kalos native since I just purchased Pokebank.
It was Drifblim, not Drifloon.

What time is it where you are atm? I can trade now if you'd like (but i'll still be available for about 10 hours. if you want to trade some time later than that, just reply back and I'll stay up much longer).
I can trade after I get ready.

Years
How about this, I need it to trade for a diancie, if you trade it to me I will trade you the diancie when I get it?

not interested in Diancie as it'll probably come to the states soon, sorry. (unless it has 5IVs with good nature which i doubt)

Years
It was Drifblim, not Drifloon.

I can trade after I get ready.

Alright. Best if you could also mention a certain time as so I can be ready then but I'll still be refreshing this page every now and then. I'll get a Drifblim for the next round of dex swapping but there still should be at least 20 for the first round. Brb going out for ~30minutesish.

Years
Alright. Best if you could also mention a certain time as so I can be ready then but I'll still be refreshing this page every now and then. I'll get a Drifblim for the next round of dex swapping but there still should be at least 20 for the first round. Brb going out for ~30minutesish.

I'm ready now (though I'll be on and off for the next 10 hours). FC?

Years
hmm, something wrong with communications. Ill try restarting internet & DS

Edit: Strange... I've never had this problem before. Do you want to try again in a couple or so hours?

Last edited:
Years
hmm, something wrong with communications. Ill try restarting internet & DS

just did the same here, let's hope it works now

edit: weird... this has never happened before for me, I'll try trading with my other 3DS to see if there's anything wrong on my side

Last edited:
Years
just did the same here, let's hope it works now

edit: weird... this has never happened before for me, I'll try trading with my other 3DS to see if there's anything wrong on my side

Hmm, it's starting to rain where I am and now Im starting to have problems connecting to my internet. Alright, my deepest apologies. We can try again in a couple hours or so? Whatever time you'd like.

Years
Hmm, it's starting to rain where I am and now Im starting to have problems connecting to my internet. Alright, my deepest apologies. We can try again in a couple hours or so? Whatever time you'd like.

I successfully went to the trading screen with my other 3DS so the problem is on your side, i have no problems waiting though

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I need a shiny frogradier for a ditto
a shiny froakie will also do but mainly a frogradier
i am also interested in a shiny shinx and a shiny fenniken
i can offer a hitmontop and a nidorino
i am not sure about their ivs but can assure you they are kalos born
i also have a gigalith for a shiny sylveon
(all these are from your list ) pls tell me if you want anyothers from the above deals i have offered
tell me if you are interested i need these pokemon ps !!!!!!!!!
name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
fc:4699-7119-0412

Last edited:
Years
I need a shiny frogradier for a ditto
a shiny froakie will also do but mainly a frogradier
i am also interested in a shiny shinx and a shiny fenniken
i can offer a hitmontop and a nidorino
i am not sure about their ivs but can assure you they are kalos born
i also have a gigalith for a shiny sylveon
(all these are from your list ) pls tell me if you want anyothers from the above deals i have offered
tell me if you are interested i need these pokemon ps !!!!!!!!!

please check for IVs, as it makes or breaks deals. because as I said, I do not care about trophy shinies.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Most of them are 3 iv i guess i am not sure as i used a iv calculator on the internet which showed 3-4 iv (31)
for each pokemon
they are not shiny
from your pokedex list
but pls i need these pokemons !!!!!!!!!!!
specially shiny froakie(protean)/Shiny Frogradier(protean)/Shiny greninja(protean)
if you have any method to calc iv pls tell me i dont want any misunderstandings

And yeah that goal by robben is freakin awesome

Last edited:
Years
Sorry it took me so long, but I'm ready. I also just did a trade over the GTS so whatever the problem was before, it's fixed. I can also come on anytime in the next 3-4 hours, or later if you're going on then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back