• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I too, am watching that, except I refer to it by the English name, The Irregular at Magic High School.
Mahouka sounds better :P

it's an OVA, my bad.It has it's own characters and happens after the original Code Geass. It only has 2 episodes(both around 50 min long) so far. So i pretty much prefer to call it a season, even if it isn't.
Akito the Exiled is OVA. You can call it OVA series but it's OVA.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Well, earlier this morning I started and finished No Game No Life. Now I'll be moving onto...
Clannad
The World Only God Knows
Guilty Crown
ef: A Tale of Memories

Clannad and Guilty Crown I've put off for quite a long while, those two I look forward to.

Years
I have recently been watching Shippuden (Toonami), One Piece (Toonami), Naruto (Toonami), Black Lagoon (Toonami), Chu-bra!!, Chi's Sweet Home - Chi's New Address, and Kill la Kill. Finally stopped being lazy about continuing Kill la Kill. Just for episode 20 so far, though. Not sure when I'll have time for episode 21.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
My Recently Watched Anime:
Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker
Episode 36 (English Dub)
Doraemon (2005) Episode 02 (English Dub)
Fairy Tail S2 (2014) Episode 11 (English Sub)
FMA Brotherhood: 4-Koma Theater Episode 05 (English Dub)
Future Card BuddyFight! Episode 27 (English Dub)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal II Episode 40 (English Dub)

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
Glasslip
Aldnoah Zero
Sword Art Online II
Locodol
Blue Spring Ride
Sailor Moon Crystal
Rail Wars

A bunch of anime from this season. :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
This season so far I've picked up:
-Akame ga Kill*
-Ao Haru Ride*
-Barakamon
-Fairy Tail 2014
-Free S2
-Glasslip*
-SAO S2
-Tokyo Ghoul*
-Zankyou no Terror

Those with the * are ones that I'm currently considering dropping already. =/ Haven't been as good as everyone made them out to be, imo. I'm also watching Usagi Drop :)

Years
I've been watching Chi's Sweet Home: Chi's New Address, Black Lagoon, Blue Exorcist, One Piece, Space Dandy, Naruto, Naruto: Shippuden, and Sailor Moon of late. The first 7 are the English dubs on Toonami, and the last one is the Japanese dub on Hulu. It's great to see the Engrish from 20 years ago is just as strong as it is today, haha.

Years
Rewatching Log Horizon with my BFF. Currently at episode 21. Its a very touching show. :)

I'm pretty sure you like it because it's got VR dives and whatnot. :P

I've been watching Chi's Sweet Home: Chi's New Address, Black Lagoon, Blue Exorcist, One Piece, Space Dandy, Naruto, Naruto: Shippuden, and Sailor Moon of late. The first 7 are the English dubs on Toonami, and the last one is the Japanese dub on Hulu. It's great to see the Engrish from 20 years ago is just as strong as it is today, haha.

Still watching all of this, but I've added the Pokemon Xy anime into the mix, as well as mixing things up on Crunchyroll a bit with Chu-Bra!!.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 6, 2014
Magi
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun
Barakamon
Tokyo Ghoul
Zankyou No Terror
Haikyuu!!

Good stuff.

Years
Wrong. Log Horizon is about getting transported to the fantasy world. Also the author has some Econ and PoliSci thrown in there.

Other things you like, then! :D

Anyway, I'm about to finish off the last of the 104 episodes of the Chi's New Address sequel to Chi's Sweet Home, and then I'll probably watch some Sailor Moon. I managed to catchup on my Toonami and Pokemon XY backlog earlier today as well.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
I feel like I'm missing out by waiting so long to watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I give it a solid 8, but it's pretty overrated in that respect. I get the storyline and why Haruhi is seen as a modern classic.

Years
I finished Madoka Magica awhile ago and started Lucky Star. You see I have this bad habbit of like doing other things and end up watching one episode a month. When Gurren Lagann comes on toonami I'll pick that up again.

Boku No Pizza

(✿◠‿◠)
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 3, 2014
I'm currently watching Ghoul, Akame, Zankyou and Aldnoah. This season is looking pretty average to be honest.
As far as my backlog goes, I still have to watch Rebellion.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Rewatching SAO 'cause why not?

Although I ended up skipping fillers, and any scenes where girls get all lovey-dovey with Kirito (aka. Asuna and Suguha), and that... took half a season immediately.

Back