• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's More Fun In The Philippines ☆ Filipino Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Hmm... NEW TOPIC! This applies for those still in school!

What are your plans for Summer Vacation? And how's the school year been for you?

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
What are your plans for Summer Vacation? And how's the school year been for you?

School year? Just alright.... seeing as how it's my first year in college.
Plans? Beside "lie down in bed and play psp/watch dvd"? Well, there's a summer camp in our church, so I think I'll attend.

mmmk

Nuzlocke Trainer
Years
Yo! Haven't been here for a while, sorry 'bout that but between my computer breaking down, buying a new one, brand new year, a lot of school work and exams, there's not much time I could spend >.>

Anyway,

Eat, drink, sleep and use the computer. Been that way since I've got a computer.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
So, I just had my prom yesterday and it's time for a new topic!

Since most of our club members are in 3rd Year HS, How was your Prom? Was it fum?

For those who already had their prom, What happened in your Prom? Was it also fun?

And for those who are still waiting for prom, Are you excited for it? Is the energy building inside you just thinking bout it?

Jalsy

RESET
Years
About Prom: I never had a Prom in High school and I just feel like not joining in the Prom. I think it was cute but I don't feel like joining those kinds of activities in high school back thenXD
Hello guys! By the way, Just a little survey here..[Need your opinions..]*Kailangan ko lang po ang ilan sa mga POVs nyo.. para bukas..

What are you thoughts about Albay?

Thank you so much:)

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Username: The Staltwart
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu and Gardevoir
School Level: High-School Sophomore, Junior next School year

Ok na po ba yan?

Translation:
Is that ok?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Username: The Staltwart
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu and Gardevoir
School Level: High-School Sophomore, Junior next School year

Ok na po ba yan?

Translation:
Is that ok?

Username: oks.pikahcu
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Zoroark
School Level: 2nd yr High-School

I would speak for tajaros and everyone that you guys are accepted! Mabuhay!

Anyways, last week, at my school, ABS-CBN shot the graduation scene of Ina, Kapatid, Anak there which would air soon.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
I would speak for tajaros and everyone that you guys are accepted! Mabuhay!

Anyways, last week, at my school, ABS-CBN shot the graduation scene of Ina, Kapatid, Anak there which would air soon.

Really what school is that?! Oh and did you see what happened?

BTW I've been gone for a long time since I've got issues but I was wondering if I'm still part of this group?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
So, it's the start of Summer you guys! And congratulations to those who graduated ;)

Just wanna say that this gunnerpow7 on a new account for those who doesn't know :)

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
Username: Mithel-Celestia
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Mightyena
School Level: High School Graduate (incoming College Freshman)

Salzorrah

Years
Guys if you haven't noticed, the title has been changed and ownership has been transferred to me as tajaros isn't active around here anymore.

First post will be edited later and I hope this club becomes more active!

tl;dr: Nabigay na sa akin ang posisyon na mangasikaso sa club na ito.

DaydreamsAway

<---- MAH WAIFU :3
Years
Username: DaydreamsAway or Slate... in the PC server of PS
Partner Pokemon: Eevee
School Level: Incoming 1st Year College Student

Yo.. I won't talk about about the K+12 topic cuz well i clearly avoided it yay! (˘⌣˘)
But I will say that I am not much of a active user of PC but on PS so if ya wanna say something go to PS and seek me. (‾‾^‾‾)

P.S. Never really listen to gunner she cray cray.. (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ) Thanks..

Salzorrah

Years
Username: DaydreamsAway or Slate... in the PC server of PS
Partner Pokemon: Eevee
School Level: Incoming 1st Year College Student

Yo.. I won't talk about about the K+12 topic cuz well i clearly avoided it yay! (˘⌣˘)
But I will say that I am not much of a active user of PC but on PS so if ya wanna say something go to PS and seek me. (‾‾^‾‾)

P.S. Never really listen to gunner she cray cray.. (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ) Thanks..

Welcome Slate! and no im not cray cray.

Why not answer some topics while you are here Slate!

btw, Election Day is fast approaching! For those who are going to vote, are you ready?

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Thanks Gunner for taking care of this thread sorry guys I just don't have time to constantly update it. :3

Anyways, phoooo....

I'm just 13 and I really want to vote I do hope they lower the age limit to vote in the elections. This reminds me I did a Thesis in this topic. :3

Salzorrah

Years
Jsyk, The club is 1 post away from the emblem requirement! I want you, to suggest emblems to use for this club!

Also, election day is coming so here's another topic!

Who will you vote in the Senatorial Elections? (If you are underage, who would you vote if you had the chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back