• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
But anyway, in my Mind, its the best Pokemon Ever. For me its even better than every Original Pokemon Game. Just keep up Updating. (And sorry for eventually mistakes, english is not my native Language, but i think ya all know what i mean).
Interesting bugs... :D I don't think they are serious since it's not that "seeable" :D

I played beta 3.6 . That was awesome of all pokemon games. But WHERE TO GET BETA 4.0 ???
Search this thread...

Can I ask one thing? It says the Charizard Chills event has not been yet made? How do you do it then?
After Metapod releases new beta, you will be able to do it...

@butcher its not the thing about the emulator.Its the rom problem.
I did not have problems and I'm using VBA-M.
At least, it helps with white screens.

And the third and last: I downloaded the newest update, now there are such Climbthings anywhere. I think i need something like a Climtool to use them, where do i get it?
You will get it from hiker dude on one of Orange Isle.

Ok i'll post a link in your visitor messages.
You will get infraction... You should know by now that distributing ROMs is against the rules...

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2016
Totally love this hack! I completed version 3.6 a few months ago.

I was wondering if I could keep using my 3.6 save file on 4.2, because I tried and it didn't detect the save when I opened VBAM, so I was wondering if I did something wrong...

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Ey Guys, i have a Problem. I think a few other Users already had the same Problem. When i enter the Building with the Grandma in it (on the Orange Islands, after the second Blimpcrash) the Game freezes, the Music keeps playing but the Game freezes?? What can i do? Or is this the Betas end?

Butterfree493

Born to be a winner...
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
@metapod :
can't you add two more things for nice playing
firstly There should be a training ground with high leveled pokemons on one of the orange islands
other Pokedex should be able to speak about wild pokemons as in anime

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
@mh-anderglanz its not the end of the beta.
The bugs will be fixed in the next beta.
You can just try patching a clean fire red 1.0 with the ips on the first page of this thread.

Butterfree493

Born to be a winner...
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
@metapod :
can't you add two more things for nice playing
firstly There should be a training ground with high leveled pokemons on one of the orange islands
other Pokedex should be able to speak about wild pokemons as in anime

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
No! I just watched a Video on youtube, in which the Player defeated Rittchi (or how was he called) and after that, he was able to Fight against the Top 4!? I though i have to lose the Battle, after fighting Team Rocket i didnt come early enough to Fight rittchi, i was to late. I thought thats ok, because the player SHOULD lose this Battle...>.<

Does this mean, i will never Face the Real Top 4 until i restart the hole Game??? >.<

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
@Jésrøñ bans: Do you know how far metapod23 is going to make the Game?? That is the hardest Part of the Game, to end it >.< Because i love it and i wish it would never end...

@GAM3ERZFUN: My english sucks but i try to complain you where to go. You remember the Place where you first met the Spearow? Your Escape with the Bike, when you first met Misty? On this Place the Water, surf on it, go right and down, you will come to one of those Trees to cut down. Behind that, is the Area where the Orange Islands Events starts. (A Lottery in the Mart). But dont forget, you need to complet the Indigo League first, before you can start the Orange Islands Events.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
No! I just watched a Video on youtube, in which the Player defeated Rittchi (or how was he called) and after that, he was able to Fight against the Top 4!? I though i have to lose the Battle, after fighting Team Rocket i didnt come early enough to Fight rittchi, i was to late. I thought thats ok, because the player SHOULD lose this Battle...>.<

Does this mean, i will never Face the Real Top 4 until i restart the hole Game??? >.<

wait? there is a timed event in the game where you need to fight of team rocket with a time counter or something?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
@Jésrøñ bans: Do you know how far metapod23 is going to make the Game?? That is the hardest Part of the Game, to end it >.< Because i love it and i wish it would never end...

And it should never end, though it would be hard to go through all the seasons and stuff. Especially when it comes down to the whole level thingy. Since levels doesn't really exist in the anime. It's not really leveling up, but it's hard training and practice that makes you skilled.

However, if it was going to be like meeting in a new place where Ash gets a lot of new pokemon starting over with almost entirely new team except for Pikachu... the player would probably have a really high leveled Pikachu on their team. Kind of ruining the feel a bit. Unless there would be a way the program Pikachu to actually drop some levels, or maybe make a sequal where you start of with a Pikachu at an appropriate level.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
When I get to an island, after the adult couple talk to me and run off, if I go into the building there, Ash stands there behind the old lady and the game freezes. What do I do?

Years
I used the walk through walls code to get through the old lady but now I need to go into the pokemon centre to see tracey and Lapras but the game freezes whenever I go into the centre. I guess I need to wait for the next patch but I'm way to anxious to play :p

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
@sCr45h: I have the same Problem and a lot of other Players too. What i did is, i cheated the Raft back and just surfed to the next Event (the Lapras Event). But the Cheat Walk trough Walls should do it too.

Maybe we have Luck and metapod23 is patching this Bug in the next Beta.

And HOLY FU*** i just encounterd the weirdest Bug ever! On the Island where you meet the Bounty Meowth, i clicked on it and than i played as Meowth and after i clicked on the water i startet surfing on the surface of the Island?? Wtf? :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
Metapod23, this is by far, the best hack I've ever played. I'm stuck at the same part with the old lady in the building though :/

I hope this is fixed in the next beta, especially since your page says the beta should be up to ep96 or something like that. Can't wait! :)

Years
  • Ga
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Does anybody have the XXXXXXXX YYYY format walk through walls code for CODE BREAKER? I'm playing on the mac vba system and game shark advanced has never worked for me.

Back