• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Cutlerine, how close are you to solving the Necropolis hub glitch. I'm perfectly happy to wait, just a little curious.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
After beating the boss at meteor falls it teleports me to some other place idk what to do there? Can someboy help me please

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Cutlerine said:
That's... odd. Hm. No idea what happened there. You didn't save while you were like that, did you?

Uh, I figured I'd save it so that if you needed the save file to get sent then you could have it... That way it might be possible to fix it so others wouldn't have the same problem. I'll try re-patching it in a bit and see what happens.

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
It seems really fast, plus it gets Speed Boost as an ability.

I went ahead and restarted, not that big a deal. Could you perhaps give me a hint as to where to get a Gigawolf?

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
where might i find earthquake? oh and

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
After beating the metoer falls boss a flashback kicksin I believe !. ..n it ssends me back to a place I was befote idk wjat to do there is where the elevator doesn't work:/ ??

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
It seems really fast, plus it gets Speed Boost as an ability.

I went ahead and restarted, not that big a deal. Could you perhaps give me a hint as to where to get a Gigawolf?

Faceleech is the ultimate glass cannon. Massive Attack, massive Speed, and nothing else at all.

To find Gigawolf, evolve the Pokémon that's closest to it in the Hoenn Pokédex.

where might i find earthquake? oh and

Spoiler:

Yeah, that's a bug. As for Earthquake, I think I put it in Victory Road, in a place that requires a lot of work to get to.

After beating the metoer falls boss a flashback kicksin I believe !. ..n it ssends me back to a place I was befote idk wjat to do there is where the elevator doesn't work:/ ??

Fix the elevator. See the first post. The elevator is found in the laboratories.

New IPS: It is now possible to return to Fort Draco whenever you wish.

Last edited:

DXGhost

Dark Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
nice, but, how do you get back to Fort Draco then? I can't fly there so i'm assuming surf, dive or some other specific way

Years
I began playing the new version again and I am now at Fortee City from the S.S. Congrejo. The battle with War in Meteor Falls was quite difficult for me especially Gengar's Hynosis and Dream Eater combo. But this is an interesting ROM Hack with interesting things to find out. Just an update on my play through today and nothing really much of importance. :P Well, I'll see you guys later!

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
nice, but, how do you get back to Fort Draco then? I can't fly there so i'm assuming surf, dive or some other specific way

There's a secret tunnel hidden somewhere. It's very, very secret. And very, very tunnel.

No. Wait. Scratch that, it's just very secret.

DXGhost

Dark Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
Alright, got my cat's eye, got through the item chain till i finally got rid of rydrake wing..what now?

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Anybody want to give me a hint on where to find faceleech other than that it's related to turmur. Pweeez :D

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
I'm thinking that's probably the only hint he'll give you. I got Turmur today, and hopefully will figure out how to get faceleech tommorow.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Are you meant to get teleported into the sky after you beat Senex? If so, where do you go after that?

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Are you meant to get teleported into the sky after you beat Senex? If so, where do you go after that?
Is this the first time you beat Senex or the second? If it's the second just go straight down.

Also, how do you mine because I am curious as to what I can get.

Last edited:
Back