• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

HackHackHack

Alias RayFlame
Years
Hey, thanks dude. Also, what's the town with the second gym? Or where the HM Fly is. I also made a change to my team, I've taken out my Breloom and added my shiny aerodactyl. It's LV 40, relaxed, with bite, Rock Smash, Ancient Power, and Iron Slam. I also lost again to veracity's ho-ho about 2 minutes ago....

Ho-oh is the dangerous one. Arm yourself with a water type and whatever you do, DO NOT use earthquake! Try using a Quilshark for best results! (For an easier victory, level it up to lvl 50s and make sure it learns Storm Surge or Surf)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Hey, thanks dude. Also, what's the town with the second gym? Or where the HM Fly is. I also made a change to my team, I've taken out my Breloom and added my shiny aerodactyl. It's LV 40, relaxed, with bite, Rock Smash, Ancient Power, and Iron Slam. I also lost again to veracity's ho-ho about 2 minutes ago....
Okay, like cutlerine said, any rock move would help with ho-oh, and get sludge bomb and replace quilsharks water gun with that and that will help aswell, the second gym is in a island, and fly is.....well I forgot, but you get it somewhere XD.

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
Thanks all of you dudes! I'm gonna level up some more, and one last thing, when does quilshark get sludge bomb? Also I switched my breloom for my shiny aerodactyl, which has ancient power :D.

I just beat them! YAY! Now I need help with getting through the cave in front of the safari zone, or where to go after beating veracity.

Nevermind, after 20 minutes of cave crawling I got out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Nevermind, after 20 minutes of cave crawling I got out.
20 Minutes? Thats gotta be a record, that cave was an ultimate puzzle, a puzzle that can be completed in 40 minutes or higher, that is amazing. Anyway becarefull of this part if I'm correct there is gonna be a tough trainer to beat in lilycove, not as tough as war, but she's still tough.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
20 Minutes? Thats gotta be a record, that cave was an ultimate puzzle, a puzzle that can be completed in 40 minutes or higher, that is amazing. Anyway becarefull of this part if I'm correct there is gonna be a tough trainer to beat in lilycove, not as tough as war, but she's still tough.

It's possible to go through the Madio Caves very quickly if you know how, but unfortunately even I don't know the route. I know where to go when I reach a certain point, but it takes me anything from 5-30 minutes to get to that point...

Also, the Trainer you speak of isn't that hard. In fact, for me, she's always the easiest boss in the game, and something of a let-down.

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
You mean Setex? I already beat him, he was easier than war. I also did the part with the dragons and now I gotta beat the elite four. This is my current team.
Aerodactyl LV 46
Breloom LV 49
Qwilshark LV 51
Gigawolf LV 52
Raikou LV 49
Dragoone LV 48

And how I figured it out, was that every time I went through the caves only, no stairs, and what ever opening I was facing I went in, and only when I reached the middle or fourth opening, did I go backwards, and then you like magically appear in a place with stairs.

Last edited:

HackHackHack

Alias RayFlame
Years
You mean Setex? I already beat him, he was easier than war. I also did the part with the dragons and now I gotta beat the elite four. This is my current team.
Aerodactyl LV 46
Breloom LV 49
Qwilshark LV 51
Gigawolf LV 52
Raikou LV 49
Dragoone LV 48

And how I figured it out, was that every time I went through the caves only, no stairs, and what ever opening I was facing I went in, and only when I reached the middle of third opening, did I go backwards.

You should train your Pokemon a little more! I've played this game and all the elite 4 has Pokemon lvl50-65ish

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
Yeah i just about to train. Any ideas of a place with some pokemon that aren't like zigzagoons or graveills that only give you 300 exp?

HackHackHack

Alias RayFlame
Years
Yeah i just about to train. Any ideas of a place with some pokemon that aren't like zigzagoons or graveills that only give you 300 exp?

Legal Way: Victory Road
Harder Way: Rechallenge Tina & Bruce
Very easy spoiling Way: Use YAPE0.9 to change base exp of a Pokemon/Zombiefied Pokemon

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
Thanks dude, I'll try Victory Road and maybe the YAPE0.9 if I have too. Thanks !

Hey, what do i do with the Thunder Cub, Scratch Kitten, Flash Puppy, and Scruffy Chick?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutlerine

Years
Thanks dude, I'll try Victory Road and maybe the YAPE0.9 if I have too. Thanks !

Hey, what do i do with the Thunder Cub, Scratch Kitten, Flash Puppy, and Scruffy Chick?

If you've already left Fort Draco, then nothing, because you can't currently return there. However, do not despair. I will add a way back.

What you would otherwise do with them is bring them to the Petmaster in Fort Draco (along with the Sparkly Pony). Leaving them with him for a while will result in them either growing up into usable Pokémon or dying.

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
One last thing, how do I get to victory road? All I can do is dive near the shore then i get placed in the ocean and I can walk on water and all the people have lvl 70 pokemon.

Cutlerine

Years
One last thing, how do I get to victory road? All I can do is dive near the shore then i get placed in the ocean and I can walk on water and all the people have lvl 70 pokemon.

Er... That's not meant to happen... Let me look into that for you.

EDIT: Went and looked into it, and I can't find anything wrong with it. Where did you Dive from? Can you take me through what happened, step by step? I'm afraid I haven't been able to replicate the fault, and I can't seem to find any reason why this would suddenly happen after it working perfectly fine for the rest of the people who played it...

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Er... That's not meant to happen... Let me look into that for you.

EDIT: Went and looked into it, and I can't find anything wrong with it. Where did you Dive from? Can you take me through what happened, step by step? I'm afraid I haven't been able to replicate the fault, and I can't seem to find any reason why this would suddenly happen after it working perfectly fine for the rest of the people who played it...
I had this before I just never spoke of it XP, I am not sure which dive spot, but it's under a rock on the waters surface, which leads the activation of a walk through walls glitch. And it impacts the swimmers with the higher 70's pokemon.

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
What happened was I surfed from the Lilycove city shore, past the two swimming Zombies. There's a small dive spot, and thats all. The rest is blocked by rocks. When you dive, you go under water and there's a cave. When you go in, that's the only place you can dive up from, except where u came in. When you resurface, you appear on a rock, and you can walk on water. There's a swimmer next to the rock with a lvl. 70 Crawdaunt. Then if you go right then down, there's a old man walking on the water who has 3 lvl 70 pokemon. I tried to fight him, but I turned my game off and re-loaded.

I also have another weird glitch, where in lilycove city, the house where the gameshark characters would be in, next to contest building, you see a sprite of yourself and the pet shop person, if I talk to either of them, the game freezes. What's up with that?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2020
Hi again! Here is some questions : Where can i find thunderbolt and is there a good grass TM in the game bar solarbeam (yeah, im searching an evolution for Hyperegg, which is too defensive for me as i took Baltoy in begin).

Could you tell me the attacks Hyperegg will learn in his progression? (water spout / eruption being nice but more PP :D)

Will I find Fly soon? (im right in the hoenn film university in Fortree and asking to let my Swellow go) In the same way, will i get a water stone soon?

Does Cinderco has an evolution? If yes, what are his base stats?

Thanks a lot!

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
Hi again! Here is some questions : Where can i find thunderbolt and is there a good grass TM in the game bar solarbeam (yeah, im searching an evolution for Hyperegg, which is too defensive for me as i took Baltoy in begin).

Could you tell me the attacks Hyperegg will learn in his progression? (water spout / eruption being nice but more PP :D)

Will I find Fly soon? (im right in the hoenn film university in Fortree and asking to let my Swellow go) In the same way, will i get a water stone soon?

Thanks a lot!

You get Fly after you beat veracity, get through madio cave, and go to lily cove. You have to beat a boss there and after you that, you get taken to fort draco. but I dont want to spoil the game too much. Hyperegg doesn't learn any moves to my knowledge because you can evovle it using evolutions stones.

fire for entei, water for suicune, thunder for raikou, but you'll have to ask cutlerine for the complete list. That's all i know, hope it helps.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
im stuck in the sub.... i have fixed the engine but now i cant find a way out... please help

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years

Thanks a lot!

1. Why do you ant to evolve that egg? It is more powerful then it's evos.
2. you get fly in some sort of event of sort.
3. The only advice I give you is find a stone with a leaf on it. XD
im stuck in the sub.... i have fixed the engine but now i cant find a way out... please help
Usher is in the engine area you just have to find him

Cutlerine

Years
I had this before I just never spoke of it XP, I am not sure which dive spot, but it's under a rock on the waters surface, which leads the activation of a walk through walls glitch. And it impacts the swimmers with the higher 70's pokemon.

If someone can get me a picture, I might be able to find and fix this...

Back