• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Blue Flames

Years
They said they are not a rom hacker anymore. That means this hack isn't going to be complete. So, this forum should really be closed imo.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Pokemon Blue Flames YAY! I love the story and how you got the characters to start at 14..The tiles Look great but You should Change the OW Sprite or make one of you're own.. Gonna be Legendary

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I really like this Graphic! I wish you luck with this Hack and hopefully we soon can play a Alpha :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Where is the download link to this, or is it not yet finished? Really want to play this game, as it looks great! (I know where to get the old version, but i'd rather have the new one, ya know? ^^)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Super good title screen
You have Interesting story and good one Awesome tiles that you have in the pokemon hack
Good luck with your pokemon hack
And never give up:)

Back