• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GBA & GB Fakemon/Mega Evolution Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Feast and Famine GBA Project
Spoiler:

Mega Kanto - FRLG Project
Spoiler:

Saiban Pokedex - GB Project
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Added several more pokemon.

The snake line is actually a very old line I did, I have a few others I can add quickly to beef up the number of sprites on this thread for viewers.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I totally love that Snake pokemon. It's concept is just so genious. The Peppermint pokemon looks great too.

The coconut pokemon is really frontal though. The slug pokemon is really hard to figure out, I really can't figure what kind of position it's in.

Years
Added my Octopus Pokemon.
It's based on a gumball machine, some of which form into gummy worm apendages. The bubblegum bubble forms the larger globe/head which contains additional gumballs that can hatch into sour gummy worms.

This psychic pokemon uses it's abilities to regenerate and surprise it's opponent. A preevo is coming soon.

Randome.png

^
Thank you!
I totally agree with my nutty koalas, they were very rushed, but I will repose them. As far as the slugs, they are posed in a quirky and intriguing way.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
That's a pretty awesome idea you've got - and the sprites so far look amazing. I love Forbitten (both the name and the sprite) and your sorbet pokemon is cute as. It would be a pretty interesting game (or hack ;o).

Did you make the GSC-style sprites or are they from somewhere else?

Years
That's a pretty awesome idea you've got - and the sprites so far look amazing. I love Forbitten (both the name and the sprite) and your sorbet pokemon is cute as. It would be a pretty interesting game (or hack ;o).

Did you make the GSC-style sprites or are they from somewhere else?

Thanks! I had to basically complete renovate the old sprite for Forbitten to make the poison apples look more glossy or "candified".

Oh, those sprites are from a Japanese-exclusive game for the GBC, Fighting Foodon's. The anime is like pokemon and Dragon Ball combined, with a culinary twist. It would be so easy to just insert the sprites (wink wink, someone do this)

I've done nearly a complete Pokedex (90 sprites) in GBC, which I might put up on here after I have it all in a presentable format.

So, I had a great idea. (At least I think so.)
Rock-Candy Pokemon

Needs a few retouches.
Chompiller
Rock/Bug Type
Chompilla.png

The goal is to make a butterfly/Moth pokemon that will not be KO'd instantly from a rock-type move.

(PS savory foods coming soon. Can't live off sugar alone.)

EDIT

Added changes to Jellarva.

Blubble.png

I thought making the gumball machine from a pink bubble, might standout better.

Last edited:
Years
Mega Butterfree
010.png
MetapodNormalSprite.gif
012.png
Mega_Butterfree.png

Type: Bug/Fairy
Ability: Serene Grace

Butterfree (before)
60/45/50/90/80/70 = 395

Butterfree (after)
70/45/60/115/85/80 = 455 (+60)

Mega Buttefree
95/45/80/145/105/85 = 555 (+100)

Last edited:
Years
Those badge are creative! and love all ur fakemon work.
Jus 1 question, can i know where Pluscious (the peppermint pokemon last evolution) head?

Years
Mega Jynx
Type: Psychic/Ice

238.png
124.png
Mega_Jynx.png

Edit to Lamello Line, Delta brought up a point I didn't really notice until I look at the sprite more closely, with "fresh" eyes. I fixed a bit of the ambiguity in the face.

Lamello_Line.png

Added Grass Starter and a sneak peak at some of the dex platforms, they are made to be able to swap for any typing combination.
Grass_Starter.png

Last edited:
Years
^ Yep, the 4th sprite is a mega evolution, as described in the Saiban Section. Thanks for the kind words :)

Updating Mega Kanto Section:

Mega Vileplume

Poison/Grass

Ability: Rain Dish

oddish.png
044.png
045.png
Mega_Vileplume.png

More little edits to Lamello, still wasn't satisfied, but I am for now.

Lamello_Line.png

Last edited:
Years
Along with Mega Vileplume, I present, Mega Bellossom!

oddish.png
->
044.png
->(Grass Stone)
045.png
-> (Vileplumite)
Mega_Vileplume.png

Ability: Rain Dish
Stats: 75/80/115/145/125/50

oddish.png
->
044.png
->(Sun Stone)
bellossom.png
-> (Bellosomite)
Mega_Bellossom.png

Ability: Own Tempo
Stats: 75/80/125/120/140/50

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I am very, very much enjoying your sprites here. I mean, they're just fun to look at. Your color choices, your megas, and just everything looks so clean and well executed. Not to mention inspired. You should be proud of the work you're doing, because a lot of us are enjoying it. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 21, 2014
I came here quite sceptical thinking "oh here we go again, some more fakemon nonsense" But no, this is hands down the best and most detailed fanmade pokemon I have ever seen. Kudos sir, Kudos

Although Mega Jynx scares me, that needs to die by fire.

Fedarik

Years
I am very, very much enjoying your sprites here. I mean, they're just fun to look at. Your color choices, your megas, and just everything looks so clean and well executed. Not to mention inspired. You should be proud of the work you're doing, because a lot of us are enjoying it. :)

Thanks! Means so much especially coming from you :)

I (and others) are enjoying your work as well.

Here is an update of the Saiban Dex:

Grass Starter: Sprigosaur, Bashorn, Tanklyo (grass/rock), M. Tanklyo
Fire Starter: Spawnkey, Siminion, Beelzeboon (fire/dark), M. Beelzeboon
Water Starter: Shellop, Glossail, Atlantice (water/ice), M. Atlantice
Early Route Normal: Bandicute, Yermine (normal)

Blank Templates: Fire, Rock, Grass, Normal, Dark

saiban_dex.png

Full Size: http://s26.postimg.org/dvaai66c7/saiban_dex.png

PS. Fedarik, thank you for the compliments! Don't worry, Mega Jynx will have the ability thick fat, so don't even try :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back