• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Years
I find this series to be absolutely wonderful and downright hilarious - rivals Watamote on how often it made me laugh. Would be nice to make a bit of progress between Nozaki and Chiyo though, but eh, I'll live. This is the very first time I actually cared even the slightest about relationships in anime.

mikoshiba and kashima 8D Episode 4 was best so far imo.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Ah. This anime was wonderful! Sad that tomorrow is the last episode though. This anime is one of the best of Summer 2014 lineup and was worth watching. With it's wonderful characters and hilarious situations they get themselves into, this is one that brings out the comedy in the simplest things.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
And like that, the best anime of Summer for me ends like that. Fantastic ride overall. Love how the ending highlighted all of the couples, haha.

We got the main couple. Nozaki and Sakura.
Spoiler:

The best couple, Seo and Waka.
Spoiler:

Kashima and Hori.
Spoiler:

Miyako and Tanuki lol.
Spoiler:

Ken and Maeno!
Spoiler:

And last, but not least, Mikorin! And... a gachapon.
Spoiler:

Also, really glad that they animated Nozaki's family.

tumblr_nca3au1lrb1qlo8dto1_500.gif

Back