• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
beta 5 out on youtube channel

Uh, please don't troll, the creators YT channel hasn't updated in a year

Why is gary missing in pokemon ash gray?
He's missing from Grandpa canyon and I need the pickaxe to continue the story. Help me please.
P.S. : I evolved my pikachu by mistake and I don't know what should I do.

weird he should be there talking to one of the others. & evolving Pikachu, well a good amount of events will not happen, Same for any other Pokemon Ash has had. except for Pidgeotto where it can be Pidgeot instead.

StuperMarkio

Hopeful Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Yes
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
beta 5 out on youtube channel

Nice ebin ruse. Too bad I saw through it.

1405561251436.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
So, I was looking around and apparently help-14 made something that can make pokemon follow you (but pokecommunity won't let me post the link)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 1, 2014
Help me D: I am stuck at the pokemon center following the Mewtwo Event I have no raft and I forgot to activate the Warp system :( I need desperate help

Charmender

~Charmender a player
Years
-_-_-PLEASE READ_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey metapod23 i have a suggestion for you as we know in anime pikachu don't get in pokeball he always stay on ash's shoulder.
So i request (suggest) you to edit ash's sprite and draw pikachu on his shoulder (head) just like in pokemon yellow strom hack.
Can you please do this in next version.

Years
I played all the way up until the orange islands and I got to thepoint where I had to use the walk through walls cheat to get past the old couple on the first island and after that I cant do anything. Im able to talk to Loreli but when I go into her house my game freezes and I dont have the raft anymore so I'm basically stuck.
Does anyone have ideas on what I should do?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
I played all the way up until the orange islands and I got to thepoint where I had to use the walk through walls cheat to get past the old couple on the first island and after that I cant do anything. Im able to talk to Loreli but when I go into her house my game freezes and I dont have the raft anymore so I'm basically stuck.
Does anyone have ideas on what I should do?

When you get to the waterfall, that's the end of the beta, you need to wait just like the rest of us. While you wait patiently check out some of my material.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
please help! i'm playing pokemon ash gray beta 4.2 on my android phone. i'm stuck on tangelo island. when i enter the house the game is freezing. please help!

Back