• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Announcement: When I update the OP on Sunday anyone who is currently under the "Single Challengers" section is going to have their challenge removed. You can still complete the challenge if you want to and I will add you to the champions but for awhile now I've noticed there have been challengers on there who haven't posted anything regarding their challenge in a long time.

I may or may not completely remove the single challengers as people usually just post when they have completed a challenge or just update when they're doing one instead of making a sign up. I will keep the Ultimate Challengers defiantly otherwise tracking the games would be quite a lengthy task.

Obviously if people want me to keep the "Single Challengers" then I will be more than willing to but instead I'll just clean up the inactive challengers.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Haven't been on the forms for a while but i figure a challenge sounds fun, I'm going to try for the Ultimate Challenge with Mightyena (yes i am crazy) haha, i'll start with Sapphire, then Fire Red, then Y, then Heart Gold, then Black, then finally Diamond.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Hey, just here to say I haven't quit or anything, so when you clear out the challenger list, can you keep mine.

Also, wouldn't it be easier to update if they are sorted by region instead of game, like instead of RBY and FRLG in separate spoilers, just put Kanto, Johto, etc.

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
Years
Username: La Espada
Pokemon of Choice: Sneasel
Challenge: Ultimate
Games: Fire Red, Silver, Emerald, Platinum, Black, Y

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Hey, just here to say I haven't quit or anything, so when you clear out the challenger list, can you keep mine.

Also, wouldn't it be easier to update if they are sorted by region instead of game, like instead of RBY and FRLG in separate spoilers, just put Kanto, Johto, etc.

I don't think either way makes much of a difference, People know what game goes to each gen and all.

If other people would rather see it that way I'd be happy to change it.

Also I will note down not to remove your challenges.

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Update #2: Dugtrio - Fire Red
Almost completed the game.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Team:
51.png

Whack-A the Impish Dugtrio (M) @ Lv.80
Ability: Sand Veil
Return
Rock Slide
Aerial Ace
Earthquake

HM Slave(s):
Spoiler:

Next Solo Run
Username: Buzz Buzz
Pokémon: Arbok
Challenge: Single
Game: Heart Gold

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
***Okay so I'm actually Dara, I accidentally somehow logged onto my old account that I forgot the information to and didn't realize, I'm sorry, my next update will be from my normal account***
Update on my current status, I caught my Pochyena, Midnight, at level 4 in Pokemon Sapphire. we just beat Roxanne's gym and Midnight evolved into Mightyena imminently after we defeated her. With one badge on my belt, Midnight and I are heading to help a Devon Corps member, and continuing our journey through the 6 regions.

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Updated the OP up to post 2674.

I have also removed most of the "Single Challengers" except for a few. If you had an active challenge you will be added back onto the list by updating your challenge in the next week.

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
Years
Sneasel solo update 1:

It took forever(not really because turbo button ftw) but after grinding to level 22, Sneasel learned faint attack and I could finally get past Brock. Misty and Surge were pushovers and right now I'm headed toward Celadon. I'll have more screenshots in the next update. I kept forgetting to take them because I'm playing through this game so fast.

Spr_3r_215.png

Espada/Sneasel Lv.36
-Faint Attack
-Quick Attack
-Dig
-Attract (lol cheese tactics)

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
I'll join
Username: Coolrayblue
Pokemon of Choice: Snorlax (used randomizer)
Challenge: Ultimate (only till gen 5 if thats alright)
Game(s):Fire Red, Heartgold, Ruby, Diamond, Black

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Sorry it has been a while since I last updated a lot has happened. I now have time to resume this challenge. Here is a short update, it took quite a lot to beat Clay.
Spoiler:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Update #3: Dugtrio - Fire Red
Final update for this one.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Team:
51.png

Whack-A the Impish Dugtrio (M) @ Lv.93
Ability: Sand Veil
Return
Rock Slide
Aerial Ace
Earthquake

Update #1: Arbok - Heart Gold
And first one for this one.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Team:

24.png

Kaa the Brave Arbok (M) @ Lv.33
Ability: Shed Skin
Acid
Glare
Poison Sting
Crunch

HM Slave(s):
Spoiler:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I'll join
Username: Coolrayblue
Pokemon of Choice: Snorlax (used randomizer)
Challenge: Ultimate (only till gen 5 if thats alright)
Game(s):Fire Red, Heartgold, Ruby, Diamond, Black

I will allow people to do Gen 5 Ultimates but when you complete it you will just be listed under "Generation 5 Champions" and not in the overall one, of course you can change that by completing the challenge to Gen 6 :)

The OP has been updated to Post 2680, Nice to see Buzz Buzz adding to his FR/LG Tally. Keep up the good work guys!

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
In my completed singles list, I did Pidgeot and Raticate, but they're shown as Pidgeotto and Rattata, just letting you know. :)

Now for my updates:
I know I didn't sign up for it, but I did Fearow on Red.
Spoiler:

And some more sign-ups, I know I have a bunch of starters to do, but I want to these first.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back