• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to import music to Pokémon Essentials

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Hey! I need some help: I try to import music files into Pokémon Essentials but when I try to sound test them, they don't play the track!

Can anyone help me?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
No! That's my issue! (which is f*cking annoying me)...
Do you can hear other songs? What are your Operational System? Windows 8 allows to check the volume of each application at Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>Advanced.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Do you can hear other songs? What are your Operational System? Windows 8 allows to check the volume of each application at Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>Advanced.

I can hear all the other tracks, but not the imported ones, even if they are in the Audio/BGM folder.
By the way, what do you mean by Operational System? Also can't find Audio and Sound>Advanced in the Control Panel.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
You have to hit F1 in-game. You'll see something like this (obviously, in english):

ca563bb9c4.png

You need to have the 2 last squares marked.

Back