• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AxeBeard used one Max Revive!

AxeBeard McBeardAxe

Jarl of the PokeCommunity
Years
Um, well, hi! I'm AxeBeard! I'm actually a member who's returning after nearly 5 months of inactivity, so I'm not new to these forums and know my way around quite well. I've decided to start a new account instead of pick up my old one for.... Reasons I won't disclose. Anyways I love, more than anything, Pokemon! The games are by far my favorite aspect, but the card game is pretty fun as well, despite my gross lack of skill at it. :3 But I love other video games too. Most all games made by Nintendo are fun, in addition to RPGs such as TES and Fallout. As for a bit of personal information, My name is Anthony, I'm 14 years old, live in Indiana, and am a Freshman in High School. Well, that's all for now, I'm eager to once again contribute to the community I used to love so much! :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hiya AxeBeard, and you sure have a familiar sig that I know of, ahaha. I think you want to start it anew, right? I'm not quite fond of TCG even though I like it, so don't sweat it. Welcome back to PC, and I hope all your best, again!

Years
Hey Anthony! It's awesome to have you aboard. :D Welcome!

Pokemon's rocking and PC is a great place to discuss all aspects of the franchise. I'm a proud fan for over 15 years and am still going strong. It's good to hear that you're liking the forum so far, hopefully this time around you'll stick with us for a little longer than before, right?

Enjoy yourself. n~n Do ask if you need some help along the way.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's all right, don't worry about it; I've been inactive for a while myself. For a whole year, in fact, haha. Wish I weren't, but it's not such a huge deal, really.

Ah, TCG's fun! I used to be a collector, but stopped for a while, as it wound up taking a lot of my money away. Nowadays, I still buy a booster pack or two whenever I get the chance, which happens only occasionally. I'm not exactly sure how to play, though, since not many of my friends were exactly into it, and I didn't have much people to practice such things with.

Say, of all Pokémon games that you have played thus far, which would you say is your most favorite? Personally, I'm pretty fond of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald; regardless of how much I play-through them, they never seem to get tiring nor boring. Alongside, I'm also pretty fond of X and Y.

Anyway, I hope you like it here! If you ever need somebody to talk with, I'm always here; feel free to send a message any time.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Welcome back! Although i own many TGs im not a big fan of it but its still great! Btw awesome sig!

Back