• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 90's [Nickelodeon Fan Club] are ALL THAT~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh dear, I absolutely adore Kenan & Kel. They were the best duo in 90's history. To this day when I watch an episode of the show I still laugh my butt off. Always.

All That, Hey Dude, The Amanda Show, Secret World of Alex Mac, and....oh not to mention ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh, I'd sort of forgotten about this club; sorry about that! Let's bump it up and see if we could possibly bring it back to life.

What is your favorite non-cartoon TV show? Examples include The Secret World of Alex Mac, Mystery Files of Shelby Woo, Salute Your Shorts, etc.
I was a pretty big fan of Amanda Show, when it still used to regularly air. As a kid, I've had a ton of laughs by watching; it gave me a wonderful way to pass time. To me, another classic would be Drake & Josh. Wasn't too big of a fan when it was initially introduced, but decided to watch a full episode one day, loved it, and never looked back.

From those that are currently airing or have aired within last couple of couple of years, I'd say one of my most favorites would have to be Big Time Rush. My sister loves the show, and I used to watch it every once in a while alongside her, and enjoyed each and every moment. It's filled with a ton of comedy, romance, inspiration, and more. Due to similar reasons, I'm also pretty fond of Victorious.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Username: Dawn Defect
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: KaBlam!
Additional Information: Why has no one said KaBlam! yet?! xD

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I never forgot about Kablam! It was literally my favorite show to watch every Friday when it came on. I loved Action League Now, Life With Loopy, and Sniz & Fondue. All three were great shows. haha. Welcome, btw!

Amanda Bynes was my role model when I was younger. I was a huuuge fan of her. I always enjoyed her Blockblister, Stranded, Hillbilly Moment, and Moody's Point skits, they were soooo funny. What would be your favorite Amanda Show skit?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
What is your favorite non-cartoon TV show? Examples include The Secret World of Alex Mac, Mystery Files of Shelby Woo, Salute Your Shorts, etc

My favorite one is Clarissa Explains it All. I used to watch it with my mom when I was younger, and we both used to love that show. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Never saw the final few episodes of Clarissa Explains it All. Before "shipping" was invented, I always pictured Clarissa and Sam together. I don't know why, but I did! I'm sure I'm not the only one that thought of this! XD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Amanda Bynes was my role model when I was younger. I was a huuuge fan of her. I always enjoyed her Blockblister, Stranded, Hillbilly Moment, and Moody's Point skits, they were soooo funny. What would be your favorite Amanda Show skit?

As a kid, I loved Hillbilly Moment; found it to be very, very amusing, haha. Each and every time it would be shown, the skit'd never cease to make me laugh, and I was quite fond of that. If I were to see any of it now, though, I probably won't feel the same, and likely get tired of things like this after an episode or two. This wouldn't exactly matter, though, as Amanda Show is aimed mostly towards children.

I don't believe I've gotten any chance to watch Clarissa Explains it All before, unfortunately. Might've seen a couple of episodes, perhaps, but I just can't put my finger on them. It would have been great if I were able.

Anyhow, I'm going to throw in a new topic here for you guys, if any of you don't mind! With all non-cartoon television shows that have ended within last two or three years, which would you like to see a sequel to, and why? Would you change any character if it were up to you? If so, who would it be, and who would their replacement be? How would you expect its first episode to turn?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
With all non-cartoon television shows that have ended within last two or three years, which would you like to see a sequel to, and why?

Like how Boy Meets World got Girl Meets World, but that's way off the subject here. xD

Chris from Kenan & Kel should have gotten his own spin-off to be quite honest! err, rather, sequel. I liked the Rigby's storylines and Chris was a really good character to begin with.

Or, maybe that show could have continued on with the two guys going off to college, even though the finale will be very feels-y D:

Back