• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Various battle items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I restarted my Y game without having any way to save my items so I really don't feel like going through the Battle Maison again to get items.

I am looking for the items that appear on my signature: Assault Vest, Life Orb, Toxic Orb, Choice Band, Blazikenite, Charizardite X

If you have any duplicates of these items that you are willing to trade, please let me know!
I can negotiate any offer if it's in my power. Maybe a legendary pokemon or an event pokemon that catches your interest. I'll do what I can to make sure I can get those items. :)
Thank you to anyone who has read this!

DwerbDude

Badass
Years
I restarted my Y game without having any way to save my items so I really don't feel like going through the Battle Maison again to get items.

I am looking for the items that appear on my signature: Assault Vest, Life Orb, Toxic Orb, Choice Band, Blazikenite, Charizardite X

If you have any duplicates of these items that you are willing to trade, please let me know!
I can negotiate any offer if it's in my power. Maybe a legendary pokemon or an event pokemon that catches your interest. I'll do what I can to make sure I can get those items. :)

I can get you all the items listed. In return, could you tell me what event pokemon you have and do you have any shiny pokemon?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I can get you all the items listed. In return, could you tell me what event pokemon you have and do you have any shiny pokemon?

The event Pokemon I have are Shiny Giratina, Darkrai, Reshiram, Keldeo, Meloetta, The GTS Vivillon, and the Pokeball Vivillon. :)

DwerbDude

Badass
Years
The event Pokemon I have are Shiny Giratina, Darkrai, Reshiram, Keldeo, Meloetta, The GTS Vivillon, and the Pokeball Vivillon. :)

I think we can make a deal then, sir. Just tell me your friend code and what you're willing to trade. I'll be online in about 2 hours.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024

What is the nature of giratina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back