• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Rescue Ranger question =)
I killed giratina, and now I can recruit pokemon right?
well i've been killing like dozens of trapinch and others, but they wont come in my team.
Is there some item or anything to catch them?

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
what should i do if i lost against diark at francia forest? there is no solution? i have no savestates, i have to start the game again?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i get there, then it start walking on its own, the the egg falls, and i cant move till i see:
LIGHT[my name]:... ... ... ...
... ... ...
then i rush down there and t heres nothing...
and btw, i think im suppoesed to tell u that when i found jirachi at the rock near Tabuli town i was suppoesed to see mew in the enterance to Lost See right? well its not there =\

Mew's not in the entrance of Lost Sea...
Though I forgot, but I am sure Mew's in Tabuli Town, not in Lost Sea...

Uhm, in rescue rangers, after i save groudon, breathena tells me its time for me to enter the tower, and theres the scene about the stars and the shooting star where everyone makes a wish, and now i dont know what to do.

Er, enter the Tower of Fate... :\
Go to where Tropius was blocking your way.

anyone know why i cant go to the virtual world to access my p.c after i beat rescue rangers

No idea...
I have beaten Chaomega a countless times to check the endings, and I can still make access to the Virtual World, and no Eevee and Espeon in sight. :\

Rescue Ranger question =)
I killed giratina, and now I can recruit pokemon right?
well i've been killing like dozens of trapinch and others, but they wont come in my team.
Is there some item or anything to catch them?

Go talk to Abra where there are two Kangaskhan...
He'll send you to South Isle where you can buy some catching items...

what should i do if i lost against diark at francia forest? there is no solution? i have no savestates, i have to start the game again?

Start all over again.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
er, and where would that be?

hm...
Spoiler:

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
Hello guys!

First of all, I want to say congrats to DJG, as this is the best hack I've ever played... ;)
Secondly, I've a little (maybe nooby) question:
I've just completed the 1st Chapter, and now I should go to Poketropolis... but I really don't understand where to go to reach it :S
I tried almost all the places (Silver Desert, Vapid Swamp, Vextra Forest, Mineral Cave), but still I don't get where to go :S

Anyone can explain me the way? :)

Thanks in advance.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Enter the cave in Garden Field and push the boulder there.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
hey time did you know that if you lose any battle in the tower of fate when you go back to pokemon square you can still do the script to fight the level 100 gods

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2010
In Reign of Legends, where in the master ball in Cinnabar Island?
Also, which pokemon would you recommend using a master ball on, I'm thinking of using mine on Shadow Lugia

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
In Reign of Legends, where in the master ball in Cinnabar Island?
Also, which pokemon would you recommend using a master ball on, I'm thinking of using mine on Shadow Lugia

true.
Shadow Lugia's only obtainable with a Master Ball.
And in the game, there are only two Master Balls available.

In Cinnabar Isle, talk to the trashcan. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back