• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
my bad man, it'd be kinda hard to go back several pages and find the answer but thanks for letting me know! im hoping itll be here by then that'd be great!!
i love this hack, i played the beta's in the past and its prob the best hack ever created

You don't have to go back and look at each page, use the 'Search thread' option and search for it instead of asking as a new post, most likely it will be considered as spam.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
sarcastic prince you said the english version would be unleashed at early of JULY....so should we wait for it or ti will take longer????

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
sarcastic prince you said the english version would be unleashed at early of JULY....so should we wait for it or ti will take longer????
Comments like these are only going to cause him to be even more stressed. He gave an estimated release date, live with it. Also, you should at least held off posting until mid July to see what's going on with the progress of the game. I apologize for my attitude, but it seems that these comments are posted once every day.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Great Game i just finished Wordl Championship with:

Daikenki lvl60 Surf,Whirpool,Dig,Water Pulse,
Scizor lvl 70 Metal claw,Slash,Sword dance, rock smash;)
Charizard (Sandal) lvl 65 Lava Surf,Fire blow,Flyinn,Fly
Abomasnow lvl63 Cut,Ice Beam,Solar beam,Razor Leaf
Excadrill Roofus) lvl61 Earthquake,Metal claw, Rock Slide, Strenght
Zuruzukin (Glut) lvl67 Ice Smash, Focus Punch, Crunch, Rock Climb

All in portugese version

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
ooooh! tell me more about this magical "search thread" option!! :D
sounds convenient!

well it is conveniently located at the top of each thread, and just click it and a search bar will pop out, and simply input what you want to search and press search... it's as easy as that...

Years
well it is conveniently located at the top of each thread, and just click it and a search bar will pop out, and simply input what you want to search and press search... it's as easy as that...

so if i want to find out when a hack is published or some other random but important information i can like type that in and it'll help out?

oh and btw WHY does this hack not work on my gPSP emulator for the psp??:(

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Why don't you guys get it...?
We can NOT know when we finish it.

Yeah, Ash is right. I don't know when I'll finish this.

Is There a walkthrough of this game? Can you give me a link?

No, there isn't. I will make one when I release the fixed English version.

Guys, I will not be handing out release dates. The reason is because I don't want to rush it.
I will release it when I think it is ready.

So, no more questions about the release date or related questions (Or pointless questions), OK?
If I find out anyone posting pointless posts, I will get the mods on you.
Got that memorized?

Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

huh? whaaaaat?
Years
I remember playing this when a English Beta was available xD
This is a Awesome Hack and i hope to play the complete game soon. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2014
murkrow evolve with dusk stone or by level up?

keep up the good work SP and ash, take your time :)

Pay The Man

Pokemon Addict
Years
Hei, I have some quick questions regarding some of the Legendary Pokemon.

Nr. 1 - Moltres: I cant find Moltres, isnt Moltres supposed to be found at the Orange Island together with Articuno and Zapdos? Ive got Articuno n Zapdos but Moltres is missing :S

Nr. 2 - MewTwo: I cant enter the Team Steam base because some douchebags are blocking the entrance-_-

Nr. 3 - Birijon: Birijon is supposed to be found in front of Inhore Woods right? Well i went to Inhore Woods and all that happened was that a black pic of Birijon popped up(like the one shown in the legendary "guide")... No Pokemon Match? :(

Nr. 4 - Kyuremu: The Pokemon Legendary guide says Kyuremu is to be found in some place called "Mt. Kyuem" which is supposed to be situated north of Dragonbreath city... This so called "Mt. Kyuem" is nowhere to be found...

Nr. 5 - Entei: I met Entei once and he used Roar against me, will i be able to met him again?

All the other Legendary pokemon are in my possession(well except Mew, but Mew cant be caught until you catch MewTwo soo pretty much nothing i can do about that).

I've pretty much done everything there is to do in this game(Except catching all the legendary) so if someone need some help let me know! Thanks:) Great Hack btw

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2020
And do you really think that you can find a Dusk Stone in 3rd Generation games? Hah! What a joke!

(Ahem) Jokes aside, you can evolve Lampent through levelling up.
This feature is only avaliable in the English version.

Well there is 4th and 5th generation pokemon in a 3rd generation game so I assumed a item may have been removed and the dusk stone was inserted.

well if lampent can't be evolved on the Brazilian version then I'll just get a new pokemon

Josephrulzyou

Secret trainer
Years
lampent evolves via in game trade.

level up murkrow for evolution

Hei, I have some quick questions regarding some of the Legendary Pokemon.

Nr. 1 - Moltres: I cant find Moltres, isnt Moltres supposed to be found at the Orange Island together with Articuno and Zapdos? Ive got Articuno n Zapdos but Moltres is missing :S

Nr. 2 - MewTwo: I cant enter the Team Steam base because some douchebags are blocking the entrance-_-

Nr. 3 - Birijon: Birijon is supposed to be found in front of Inhore Woods right? Well i went to Inhore Woods and all that happened was that a black pic of Birijon popped up(like the one shown in the legendary "guide")... No Pokemon Match? :(

Nr. 4 - Kyuremu: The Pokemon Legendary guide says Kyuremu is to be found in some place called "Mt. Kyuem" which is supposed to be situated north of Dragonbreath city... This so called "Mt. Kyuem" is nowhere to be found...

Nr. 5 - Entei: I met Entei once and he used Roar against me, will i be able to met him again?

All the other Legendary pokemon are in my possession(well except Mew, but Mew cant be caught until you catch MewTwo soo pretty much nothing i can do about that).

I've pretty much done everything there is to do in this game(Except catching all the legendary) so if someone need some help let me know! Thanks:) Great Hack btw

moltres should be around the island as the two legendary pokemon

i found a bugged script around the team steam hideout. They wont move. So u have to start again to catch mewtwo

u dont have to fight birijon it automatically comes in your box

Mt. Kyuem is to the left side of the waterfall that u take for the first pokemon league

i dont know if entie can be found twice but i always find raikou twice in the game. So better luck

Last edited:

Pay The Man

Pokemon Addict
Years
lampent evolves via in game trade.

level up murkrow for evolution

moltres should be around the island as the two legendary pokemon

i found a bugged script around the team steam hideout. They wont move. So u have to start again to catch mewtwo

u dont have to fight birijon it automatically comes in your box

Mt. Kyuem is to the left side of the waterfall that u take for the first pokemon league

i dont know if entie can be found twice but i always find raikou twice in the game. So better luck

Thanks a lot, you made my day:) No MewTwo? :( Oh well...

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2020
what do you do after you've won the league, I have no idea what to do

what do you do after you've won the league, I have no idea what to do

Ignore that in fact, my game was a bit funny and made me defeat the league 3 times before it worked

Last edited:
Back