• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

iDasher

Anime Lover :D
Years
How can I evolve my Munchlax? I didnt see it on the attached file. Im assuming just level it to around 40-50 ish?

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
I'm stuck trying to find a good team for Adrian. I cant even make it past the guy before Adrian :/ Anyone got any good grinding tips? Also a bit sad that I have one last part in this game and having to figure out that DarkRisingGirl bailed on DR2

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
Years
Is this game complete? I can't do a lot of forum searching due to an issue i'm having with my computer right now.

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
Years
oh, and before i go, where do i find the pieces (ups, etc) last time i tried looking for that stuff i nearly got infected with a virus.

oh, and before i go, where do i find the pieces (ips, etc) last time i tried looking for that stuff i nearly got infected with a virus.

oh, and before i go, where do i find the pieces (ips, etc) last time i tried looking for that stuff i nearly got infected with a virus.

Last edited:
Years
I'm stuck trying to find a good team for Adrian. I cant even make it past the guy before Adrian :/ Anyone got any good grinding tips? Also a bit sad that I have one last part in this game and having to figure out that DarkRisingGirl bailed on DR2
Yo ! You just need to train using VS Seeker on whatever your team is and Adrian is like a pie. Just watch out for his DARK LUGIA though

oh, and before i go, where do i find the pieces (ups, etc) last time i tried looking for that stuff i nearly got infected with a virus.

You can find that Virus Free .ips file just lying on the first page of the thread

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
Hello,I'm french and I am lost in this forum... How poliwhirl evolve into politoed in pokemon Dark Rising ? Please, please, please :)
Thank you :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
Everytime I get near Numassity Path from Plain Field my game freezes, is there any fix for thius? I have the most recent IPS.

Back