• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
I had a few questions about obtainable pokemon can you catch machop, ponyta, gastly, slowpoke, mr. mime, fardfetch'd, jynx, hitmonchan, hitmonlee, vulpix, doduo, drowzee, cubone, koffing, tangela, electabuzz, magmar, pinsir, ditto, or eevee sorry about the big request but I've been looking for them all and can't find them the pokedex isn't helping. One more thing is there a way to evolve pokemon like kadabra or graveler yet thanks for anyone who can help me

hey i dnt knw where to find your desired pokes but in my opinion pokes like graveler, machoke , graveler cant evolve through leveling up

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
ppl help me , im in one island with one tree.. what i need to do?
i can't back for the boat..

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2014
hi
does pikachu have a different move set
as it learns volt tackle in the anime
i didnt see it in the info
if there is could u tell me please :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
Hello all, I've just started up on this and i'm sure it'll be great just like the previous ones but I have just one minor quibble. Has else noticed that Pallet Town and oaks lab seems somewhat stripped down from previous versions?

Hopefully Metapod23 will be able shed light on this.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
hi

Pikachu can learn volt tackle my pikachu has it I think it learns it between 60 and 70

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
hi
All of Ash's pokemon have different move sets so pikachu should have a different move set.

I had a few questions about obtainable pokemon can you catch machop, ponyta, gastly, slowpoke, mr. mime, fardfetch'd, jynx, hitmonchan, hitmonlee, vulpix, doduo, drowzee, cubone, koffing, tangela, electabuzz, magmar, pinsir, ditto, or eevee sorry about the big request but I've been looking for them all and can't find them the pokedex isn't helping. One more thing is there a way to evolve pokemon like kadabra or graveler yet thanks for anyone who can help me
Well you shouldn't catch them since this hack revolves around the anime and Ash never caught those pokemon in his kanto adventures :P

his hack includes the orange islands. I hope he does a Johto hack though

I know for a fact that there was talk about this right before I took a break from pokehacking and there was a guy (Co some numbers I forgot I think xD) who after metapod finished the Orange Isles he/she would do the johto journeys in another game with a big event to trade pokemon from Ash Gray to the Johto game, but it was just talk so I have no clue xD
Hello all, I've just started up on this and i'm sure it'll be great just like the previous ones but I have just one minor quibble. Has else noticed that Pallet Town and oaks lab seems somewhat stripped down from previous versions?
I never noticed it but I kinda don't mind it :P

ppl help me , im in one island with one tree.. what i need to do?
i can't back for the boat..
Which beta are you playing?Because that I think was a glitch from the original beta 3.0, what I did was..well I hope you have a extra save state and continue from there and don't go on the island.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
Hey Meta you're incredible. You're seriosly puting a lot of work in this hack and I think is going to be awesome. I just want to play Beta 3.5 and see the Mewto strikes back event.
And just a question, Pikachu will lern vol tackle or not?? And are you going to do another hack after this one???
Keep the good work and good luck.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Hey Meta you're incredible. You're seriosly puting a lot of work in this hack and I think is going to be awesome. I just want to play Beta 3.5 and see the Mewto strikes back event.
And just a question, Pikachu will lern vol tackle or not?? And are you going to do another hack after this one???
Keep the good work and good luck.

Pikachu learns volt tackle at a pretty high level above 60 I think it definitly learns it though

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
My Pikachu learned it through leveling up Metapod23 must have put it in you don't learn it till you get to the 60's

It's level 70. At some point I might change it to an event, though, similar to Bulbasaur learning Solar Beam, and I'm probably going to do the same thing for Bulbasaur learning Dig.

I also just went through and updated any moves that have had their power or accuracy changed in generation 4 and 5, and increased Fire Spin's power to 55 to make it less useless.

Bulbasaur will not be able to learn Solar Beam without the Mysterious Garden event - it will no longer learn Giga Drain - instead it will learn Bullet Seed.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
any one can help me please :x
As already been said, you are stuck...
Metapod should do something with it for the curious ones =D
Like having script inside of the tree telling you there's nothing here =)

It's level 70. At some point I might change it to an event, though, similar to Bulbasaur learning Solar Beam, and I'm probably going to do the same thing for Bulbasaur learning Dig.

I also just went through and updated any moves that have had their power or accuracy changed in generation 4 and 5, and increased Fire Spin's power to 55 to make it less useless.

Bulbasaur will not be able to learn Solar Beam without the Mysterious Garden event - it will no longer learn Giga Drain - instead it will learn Bullet Seed.
Yeah learning it by event would be better =) Also with Dig =)
As for the Solarbeam event I kinda laughed on it :D "Venusaur wants your Bulbasaur to learn Solarbeam" that was epic .D

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Glitch!

After beating Misty and Team Rocket, you can leave without getting the Badge and TM. On the return trip near the end of the game you can pick up these items, but this could possibly mess with the event during the return trip.

Back