• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

buizel x meganium

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
418.png
x
154.png

Four years ago today, a Meganium and a Buizel tied the knot! Er, the pairing knot, that is! Today, Axeliira and Buoysel celebrate four years of being paired together! And for those that don't know, the two are going to be meeting irl pretty soon!

MEGAN, I am super excited for both of you! It's great to meet people from PC in person, but when it's your best friend...I can't even imagine how it must feel! I hope you have a great time and I wish you more years of being paired. :)

Buoysel, I know we don't really talk much outside of Twitter, but congrats on four years as well. :) I hope you have a lovely time with Megan and make sure she takes lots of pictures! She told me she would, so I'm gonna count on you to make sure it happens!

Years
Megan and Buoysel, I always remember reading your VM conversations and seriously you both have a strong bond.

Anyways, congrats to you two on being together for four whole years! PC is always proud for opening new friendships and I'm sure we'll all love to see you be together for years to come.

Can't wait to hear your story when you finally meet each other!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Congrats Megan and Buoysel (even though I don't know the latter much)! From all the stories I have heard it sounds like you guys are a great pair (I mean that in all senses of the word) and I wish you two the best as you move forward!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Congratulations, you two!

You'll both have an amazing time together when you meet! Make the most of it, because the day will go by so fast!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
You two are definitely quite the pair! Two peas in a pod! <33

Sorta late, but, happy pairversary! Cheers for forevermore. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I kept thinking to myself, "holy freaking crap we've known each other for so long wow". It all started with VMing back and forth back in '11, and now I'm super excited that we're going to meet.

Thanks guys! <3 I feel that we have a strong bond. I promise I will take pictures ^__^

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Congrats Megan and Buoysel! Tbh, I'd be lying if I said I don't ship it...

srsly you guys are so cute together <3 #heresto5years #Megysel #ishipit

Back