• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We rule the world - Legendary pokemon Fan Club

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years

The Legendary Pokemon Fan club

151_mew_by_bonny_john_by_bonnyjohn-d7idh3k.png

Guild Regulations:

1. Follow all PC and Pokémon Clubs rules.
2. Everyone is a bruh. Be a bruh to other people.
3. You can choose any legendary, but if someone has picked the same legendary more than 10 times, you can't choose it. (will change depending the popularity of the club)
4. Each form or Mega Evolution counts counts as pokemon by itself. For example, Rayquaza and Mega Rayquaza are different pokemon.
5. Regulars will be promoted depending on how often they visit and discuss the topics.
6. PM or VM me if you need any help or if you have a question.
7. We allow staying out of the topic, but only to a certain. If a topic goes completely off, I'll make sure to make it back on track.

8. Don't mess with Lord Arceus, He can make your life a nightmare.
9. You could be promoted if you post loads. Normal Members are call Bruhs, than you have a Bruh-Bruh, if you post regularly, then you have the highest title, which is Lord.

Member Registration:

• Username (I gotta know my new bruhs):
  • Legendary pokemon (All Hail Lord Arceus):
  • Topics (Your opinion is worth something at last):

Club Lords:

243.gif
moltres.gif
384.gif
648.gif
lugia_xy_sprite_by_shinylugiaplz_d7qxfmb.gif
644.gif
649.gif
PKyogre_ORAS.gif
245.gif
385.gif
483.gif
251.gif
386.gif
720_hoopa_by_3d_poke_sprites_d8hkamz.gif

Topics:

• Why did you choose the legendary you chose?
  • Who do you think is the strongest and weakest legendary? Why?
  • What Pokemon has the most power over the universe after Arceus?
  • List the strongest Pokemon in every Gen. (Don't include Arceus)
Spoiler:

Userbars for the club - (put them in your sigs ^_^)
2lwx2xs.png

58c9oW2.png

PNtbaB.png

3IcA0xV.png

2llfytc.png

cT1q8FJ.png

RqF2ec.png

CSS credit to Hikamaru; Image credit to Bonny John

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
First to join :3
Username: Dedenne1
Legendary pokemon: Meloetta (btw i recommend u insert a list of current legendaries to choose from for the people who dont know all of them)
Topics:
Why did you choose the legendary you chose?
I chose mine firstly because i wanted a cute legendary and i dont want a super powerful one either plus i love meloetta and how it can change form and its a singing legendary so its pretty awesome!

Who do you think is the strongest and weakest legendary? Why?
I do go with Arceus as being the current strongest hopefully one day theres an even more powerful legend out there though haha. For weakest i have to say Regirock the Regis are not too powerful and Regirock seems to be the one with the most weaknesses although i could say also that one of the lake trio could also be one of the weakest as well.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Username: Wicked3DS
Legendary pokemon: Moltres

Moltres is my favorite Legendary of all. What's not cool about a bird on fire?!

Tough to say, I think the Hoenn Legendaries got pretty big boosts and Rayquaza one shot a Deoxys 10 levels higher in game, so I'll say Rayquaza. Weakest? No clue.

RedWolf98

That Guy >.>
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 31, 2015
3rd up ^u^
Username: RedWolf98
Legendary Pokemon: I'll have to go with Rayquaza with Leftovers (Mega Lucario if you ever open him up!)
I chose Rayquaza because he was literally the strongest Legendary I know of (I played only up to Gen 4 for all you bruhs about to dis me). He was the one to save my team in the Elite 4 in Emerald so many times. (Rayquaza and Blaziken combo in Emerald. Had it sent for life.) Besides that, both his normal and shiny look amazing to me. I mean, who wouldn't want a pet Rayquaza given the chance?

Strongest would be Rayquaza because Leftovers and Fly combo with him. It saves lives.
Weakest? Probably Regirock or Regice (Are they legendary?) I have seen them in action and they are just too slow, even with their small amount of defense. Registeel out performs them entirely and we all know that.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
First to join :3
Username: Dedenne1
Legendary pokemon: Meloetta (btw i recommend u insert a list of current legendaries to choose from for the people who dont know all of them)
Topics:
I chose mine firstly because i wanted a cute legendary and i dont want a super powerful one either plus i love meloetta and how it can change form and its a singing legendary so its pretty awesome!

I do go with Arceus as being the current strongest hopefully one day there's an even more powerful legend out there though haha. For weakest i have to say Regirock the Regis are not too powerful and Regirock seems to be the one with the most weaknesses although i could say also that one of the lake trio could also be one of the weakest as well.
Welcome Dedenne! Congrats on being the first one to join the family. I saw it coming, as you posted on the Master Thread. Meleotta is a great legendary indeed, but as the rules say, you have to pick one form. (you can change the form whenever you want)

Arceus is probably the strongest pokemon, but you can't forget Mewtwo and Genesect. Both were created by humans so Arceus may not know their tru power. For the weakest, I don't think Victini is really that strong anyways. But that's just plain opinion. I'll be sure to add you to the main thread as soon as possible. I'll put the Aria Meloetta for now.

Username: Wicked3DS
Legendary pokemon: Moltres

Moltres is my favorite Legendary of all. What's not cool about a bird on fire?!

Tough to say, I think the Hoenn Legendaries got pretty big boosts and Rayquaza one shot a Deoxys 10 levels higher in game, so I'll say Rayquaza. Weakest? No clue.

Welcome to the family Wicked! I'll make sure to add you as soon as possible.
I guess you have a point there with Moltres XD. With Rayquaza, I' not sure about that. Sure Rayquaza would be a great match with other powerful legendaries, but pokemon I think are stronger include Mewtwo, Deoxys and Arceus. What made you choose Rayquaza, is it his Mega-Evolution by any ways?

3rd up ^u^
Username: RedWolf98
Legendary Pokemon: I'll have to go with Rayquaza with Leftovers (Mega Lucario if you ever open him up!)
I chose Rayquaza because he was literally the strongest Legendary I know of (I played only up to Gen 4 for all you bruhs about to dis me). He was the one to save my team in the Elite 4 in Emerald so many times. (Rayquaza and Blaziken combo in Emerald. Had it sent for life.) Besides that, both his normal and shiny look amazing to me. I mean, who wouldn't want a pet Rayquaza given the chance?

Strongest would be Rayquaza because Leftovers and Fly combo with him. It saves lives.
Weakest? Probably Regirock or Regice (Are they legendary?) I have seen them in action and they are just too slow, even with their small amount of defense. Registeel out performs them entirely and we all know that.

Welcome to the family, RedWolf! I'll make sure to add you as soon as possible.
Well, you're the second person saying that Rayquaza is the strongest, but as I said before, there are Deoxys, Mewtwo and Arceus, who I think are stronger. You're the second one saying Regirock, and I admit you have a point. They're not exactly the best legendaries .out there imo.
I'll put the normal Rayquaza for now, but you can make it Mega.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Yaay, been waiting for this club to come back :D

Username: Pidgey
Legendary pokemon: Lugia

Well, I chose it because it's my favourite legendary, no surprise there. The reason it's my favourite however, is something I've already talked about a million times in this section already, but that goes hand in hand with remakes I guess :p Basically, back when the second generation games were still the newest and I was playing through my Silver version, I watched my brother battle with one of the kids in our neighbourhood. I believe I had already gone through the main story at that point, but I had yet to catch Lugia or even know it existed, since for whatever reason, it didn't really cross my mind that I had yet to encounter the Pokemon from the cover and the title screen. But anyways, the guy my brother was battling brought out a Lugia midfight, and it proceeded to completely destroy my brother's team, which I had thought to be quite strong. Naturally, after witnessing such a stomp, I really wanted to go out and catch Lugia, but I had no idea where to find it, and the guy wouldn't tell me. So I spent a long time searching around for it in-game, until I finally found it in the Whirl Islands.

I've always found it kinda weird how Lugia's hidden in such an out-of-the-way area, with no indication that it would be housing a legendary, whereas Ho-oh is found at the top of a giant tower within one of the cities, which is blocked off until a certain point in the game, clearly giving an indication that it's something special. I believe Lugia did use to reside at the top of the now burned down tower, so it makes sense story-wise, but from a gameplay aspect, I just find it odd :p

Anyways, back to the story. I considered that Lugia to be the best addition to the team I'd ever had and ever would get in any future playthroughs of my Silver. I don't know if it was actually as good as I made it out to be, or if it was just an illusion created around my hype for it, but in my mind, it was simply the best Pokemon ever. So whether or not it was ever as strong as I thought it to be, it did get a permanent spot at the top of my favourite legendaries list. I went to carry the same Lugia across all the future playthroughs I had of the game by trading it to my brother's Gold version and back again once I'd started my the new file. Unfortunately, I never saw my Silver again after a friend I'd borrowed it to lost it, so I never got to see that Lugia again :( Since then, I've never owned another Johto game either, and of the third gen remakes, I got Omega Ruby, so Ho-oh was the only one I could catch, so I actually haven't caught another Lugia since. But yeah, despite how few times I've actually caught it, it'll still remain my favourite, just for being the most memorable experience I've had with a single legendary ;')

I'm neither familiar with the competitive aspects of Pokemon, nor with a lot of the newer legendaries, so my input here is kinda limited. For all I know, Arceus is the strongest legendary, having taken the throne from Mewtwo, but with the changes to the metagame and all that stuff that's been over the years, I honestly don't know if that still holds true anymore. As for the weakest one, I honestly don't have a clue. I could imagine someone like Shaymin would be rather weak, but it's not something I know anything about haha. Looking at the other replies in the thread though, the regis seem to be seen as the weakest, though I never really got that impression. But again, I don't know much about how well they work competitively :p

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Lotta use of the word "bruh" in the OP....

Username: Zekrom
Legendary Pokemon: Zekrom

LIKE DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS REALLY

lol of course I do. Dragons are my favorite creatures; black dragons in particular look the coolest to me. They're fascinating creatures that exist in many cultures yet symbolize different things and have different appearances depending on where you are.

But Zekrom, and the Tao Trio in general, has what is to me is the most interesting concept behind their designs amongst all the legendaries. The games mainly stick to the truth and ideals, but the 3 of them represent something else as well, and I think that Game Freak executed it beautifully. While in English versions of the games Zekrom and Reshiram are the "Deep Black Pokemon" and the "Vast White Pokemon", their Japanese species names more or less translate to the "Black Yin Pokemon" and the "White Yang Pokemon". You've heard of Yin&Yang, or seen the yingyang symbol, right?
Spoiler:

It's a beautiful mixing of two halves that form a greater whole, just as Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem were once one, even more powerful, whole (Kyurem, the "empty" shell, represents wuji, the absence of both yin and yang), and individually they represent their respective part very well. The words hot, sun, etc, fit into Reshiram's typing, for example. One thing you'll notice is that female is associated with Yin (Zekrom), and male with Yang (Reshiram), but arguably Zekrom is the more masculine looking of the two while Reshiram is arguably the more feminine looking one, not to mention that soft is with Yin and hard with Yang, despite Reshiram having the soft fur and Zekrom having the hard(?) skin. At first glance it might seem like maybe they weren't paying much attention to the details and borked it, but if you look again at the yingyang symbol you'll see that there's a little of one in the other. So it actually works out perfectly. Then there's simply the colors themselves. They picked them for a reason. The games, and many conflicts in general, deal with two opposing, black-and-white views (each represented by a dragon), but the reality is that things are rarely ever so simple, and are more shades of gray.....a fusion of the colors black and white, the fusion of the dragons. The subtley (dunno if that's spelled right), the depth, the attention to detail in the overall concept and design of the Tao Trio is beautiful.

Or I'm just fucking insane {XD}

I like how Zekrom is a major part of the story of White and had an active role in the shaping on the region of Unova and it's culture. Most boxart legendaries are kind of just a tool for the villain team. I also liked how while you obtain the Dark Stone/Light Stone earlier in the game, your dragon doesn't awaken until your final showdown with N, making you wonder if you really are the hero and not just a delusional, unworthy fool.

Also that battle theme is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Competitively speaking, Zekrom is great because it is the best physical Electric attacker in the game with those powerful Bolt Strikes coming off of base 150 Attack. Most Electric types are specially based, but Zekrom doesn't have to worry about special walls like Chansey/Blissey. It also is one of the few Pokemon in Ubers to resist Flying, and absolutely destroys Lugia, Ho-oh, Yveltal, and Primal Kyogre, all major threats in the Ubers metagame.

From a purely competitive standpoint, Mega Rayquaza. They banned it from Ubers fer fuck's sake XD Phenomenal mixed attacking stats, base 115 Speed puts it above the important Speed benchmark of 110, has 2 good boosting moves, Dragon Ascent shreds everything not resistant to Flying, and what is can be taken care of with Earthquake, it has a priority move in Extreme Speed, and Delta Stream is a great ability for it. Although Arceus, (Mega) Mewtwo, Xerneas, and Primal Groudon are really powerful too.

As for the weakest....idk, like Articuno or the Regis.

Also mimi where did you find the image in the OP it's really cool!

Last edited:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Yaay, been waiting for this club to come back :D

Username: Pidgey
Legendary pokemon: Lugia

Well, I chose it because it's my favourite legendary, no surprise there. The reason it's my favourite however, is something I've already talked about a million times in this section already, but that goes hand in hand with remakes I guess :p Basically, back when the second generation games were still the newest and I was playing through my Silver version, I watched my brother battle with one of the kids in our neighbourhood. I believe I had already gone through the main story at that point, but I had yet to catch Lugia or even know it existed, since for whatever reason, it didn't really cross my mind that I had yet to encounter the Pokemon from the cover and the title screen. But anyways, the guy my brother was battling brought out a Lugia midfight, and it proceeded to completely destroy my brother's team, which I had thought to be quite strong. Naturally, after witnessing such a stomp, I really wanted to go out and catch Lugia, but I had no idea where to find it, and the guy wouldn't tell me. So I spent a long time searching around for it in-game, until I finally found it in the Whirl Islands.

I've always found it kinda weird how Lugia's hidden in such an out-of-the-way area, with no indication that it would be housing a legendary, whereas Ho-oh is found at the top of a giant tower within one of the cities, which is blocked off until a certain point in the game, clearly giving an indication that it's something special. I believe Lugia did use to reside at the top of the now burned down tower, so it makes sense story-wise, but from a gameplay aspect, I just find it odd :p

Anyways, back to the story. I considered that Lugia to be the best addition to the team I'd ever had and ever would get in any future playthroughs of my Silver. I don't know if it was actually as good as I made it out to be, or if it was just an illusion created around my hype for it, but in my mind, it was simply the best Pokemon ever. So whether or not it was ever as strong as I thought it to be, it did get a permanent spot at the top of my favourite legendaries list. I went to carry the same Lugia across all the future playthroughs I had of the game by trading it to my brother's Gold version and back again once I'd started my the new file. Unfortunately, I never saw my Silver again after a friend I'd borrowed it to lost it, so I never got to see that Lugia again :( Since then, I've never owned another Johto game either, and of the third gen remakes, I got Omega Ruby, so Ho-oh was the only one I could catch, so I actually haven't caught another Lugia since. But yeah, despite how few times I've actually caught it, it'll still remain my favourite, just for being the most memorable experience I've had with a single legendary ;')

I'm neither familiar with the competitive aspects of Pokemon, nor with a lot of the newer legendaries, so my input here is kinda limited. For all I know, Arceus is the strongest legendary, having taken the throne from Mewtwo, but with the changes to the metagame and all that stuff that's been over the years, I honestly don't know if that still holds true anymore. As for the weakest one, I honestly don't have a clue. I could imagine someone like Shaymin would be rather weak, but it's not something I know anything about haha. Looking at the other replies in the thread though, the regis seem to be seen as the weakest, though I never really got that impression. But again, I don't know much about how well they work competitively :p

Hey there Pidgey, Welcome to the family!

The story was really deep of yours, and I get why you'd like it. I actually feel sad for you, for that Lugia. What do you think about the Rivalry between Ho-oh and Lugia? I personally think that if they'd battle one on one, next to each other, there would be no possible way for Lugia to win. So the question I'm asking you is, Who do you think is stronger, Ho-oh or Lugia? (You've owned both so I'm asking you this question)

I agree with you on the strongest pokemon, but I think Mewtwo would be a great match against Arceus. Genesect would be another great match, because as I mentioned earlier, they're man made, so Arceus doesn't know their true power yet. Seeing Shaymin as the weakest is quite reasonable, as it's just a small and cute legendary. I always believed that the small legendaries are the weakest.

Lotta use of the word "bruh" in the OP....

Username: Zekrom
Legendary Pokemon: Zekrom

LIKE DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS REALLY

lol of course I do. Dragons are my favorite creatures; black dragons in particular look the coolest to me. They're fascinating creatures that exist in many cultures yet symbolize different things and have different appearances depending on where you are.

But Zekrom, and the Tao Trio in general, has what is to me is the most interesting concept behind their designs amongst all the legendaries. The games mainly stick to the truth and ideals, but the 3 of them represent something else as well, and I think that Game Freak executed it beautifully. While in English versions of the games Zekrom and Reshiram are the "Deep Black Pokemon" and the "Vast White Pokemon", their Japanese species names more or less translate to the "Black Yin Pokemon" and the "White Yang Pokemon". You've heard of Yin&Yang, or seen the yingyang symbol, right?
Spoiler:

It's a beautiful mixing of two halves that form a greater whole, just as Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem were once one, even more powerful, whole (Kyurem, the "empty" shell, represents wuji, the absence of both yin and yang), and individually they represent their respective part very well. The words hot, sun, etc, fit into Reshiram's typing, for example. One thing you'll notice is that female is associated with Yin (Zekrom), and male with Yang (Reshiram), but arguably Zekrom is the more masculine looking of the two while Reshiram is arguably the more feminine looking one, not to mention that soft is with Yin and hard with Yang, despite Reshiram having the soft fur and Zekrom having the hard(?) skin. At first glance it might seem like maybe they weren't paying much attention to the details and borked it, but if you look again at the yingyang symbol you'll see that there's a little of one in the other. So it actually works out perfectly. Then there's simply the colors themselves. They picked them for a reason. The games, and many conflicts in general, deal with two opposing, black-and-white views (each represented by a dragon), but the reality is that things are rarely ever so simple, and are more shades of gray.....a fusion of the colors black and white, the fusion of the dragons. The subtley (dunno if that's spelled right), the depth, the attention to detail in the overall concept and design of the Tao Trio is beautiful.

Or I'm just psyducking insane
2.%20laugh.gif

I like how Zekrom is a major part of the story of White and had an active role in the shaping on the region of Unova and it's culture. Most boxart legendaries are kind of just a tool for the villain team. I also liked how while you obtain the Dark Stone/Light Stone earlier in the game, your dragon doesn't awaken until your final showdown with N, making you wonder if you really are the hero and not just a delusional, unworthy fool.

Also that battle theme is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Competitively speaking, Zekrom is great because it is the best physical Electric attacker in the game with those powerful Bolt Strikes coming off of base 150 Attack. Most Electric types are specially based, but Zekrom doesn't have to worry about special walls like Chansey/Blissey. It also is one of the few Pokemon in Ubers to resist Flying, and absolutely destroys Lugia, Ho-oh, Yveltal, and Primal Kyogre, all major threats in the Ubers metagame.

From a purely competitive standpoint, Mega Rayquaza. They banned it from Ubers fer psyduck's sake XD Phenomenal mixed attacking stats, base 115 Speed puts it above the important Speed benchmark of 110, has 2 good boosting moves, Dragon Ascent shreds everything not resistant to Flying, and what is can be taken care of with Earthquake, it has a priority move in Extreme Speed, and Delta Stream is a great ability for it. Although Arceus, (Mega) Mewtwo, Xerneas, and Primal Groudon are really powerful too.

As for the weakest....idk, like Articuno or the Regis.

Also mimi where did you find the image in the OP it's really cool!

Hey there Zekrom! Welcome to the club! First of all, I knew that if you'd join the club, you'd pick Zekrom, that's pretty obvious. I actually all of that explanation, and it made me think a lot. (1lluminati confirmed) I get that whole Yin Yang theme, but what about Kyurem, is he like the leftovers? And when you say Zekrom is the best physical attacker, that really doesn't mean anything, as he's a legendary.

The only way that would mean something is that if you were comparing it with Zapdos, which is a legendary too. I do admit though, that Zekrom and Reshiram both give strong competition against them. Now Mega Rayquaza can be seen as the most powerful, but I think Arceus wouldn't known what he created, when he actually created Rayquaza. I do not think that Arceus would create a stronger pokemon than himself, nor I think he has the ability to. The only exceptions may be Mewtwo and Genesect, which weren't created by Arceus.

For that picture, I actually got it from tumblr, by an artist called Bonny John. She's a really good artist. My question for you is, If Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem would would step into one batllefield, who would win? (Don't be bias.)

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Apr 1, 2015

• Username : Iwillruletheworld
  • Legendary pokemon : Genesect
  • Topics : The only pokemon movie I was the Genesect movie, and I liked Genesect loads, so I picked him. I think the strongest pokemon is Mewtwo, as he really looks strong comparing other pokemon. Plus, he has a Mega Evolution!

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years

• Usernbee : Iwillrulethaworld
  • Legendary pokemon : Genesect
  • Tapics : Tha only pokemon movie I was tha Genesect movie, and I liked Genesect loads, so I picked him. I thnk tha strongest pokemon is Mewtwo, as he really looks strong comparng othar pokemon. Plus, he has a Mega Evolution!
Hey there Iwillruletheworld! Welcome to the club! I do agree that the Genesect movie was pretty cool, and I actually like the concept of Genesct. Loads of people dislike Genesect, but I'm happy to see someone likes it joining my club. I'll be sure to add you now, buddy!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I git that whole Yn Yang thame, but what bout Kyurem, is he like tha leftavers?
Kyurem is basically the empty shell of the original Tao Dragon.

Mah question fo you is, If Zekrom, Reshirbe and Kyurem would would step nta one batllefield, who would wn? (Don't be bias.)
Ok, without being biased, it'd be a stalemate. None of them would really win against the others, because they're meant to be opposing but equal powers.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Hey thare Iwillrulethaworld! Welcome ta tha club! I do agree that tha Genesect movie was pretty cool, and I actually like tha concept of Genesct. Loads of thugz dislike Genesect, but I'm staked ta see someone likes it jonng mah club. I'll be sure ta add you now, buddy!
lmao dying @thugs. loving this April Fools right now.

In any case, I definitely like Genesect as well! While I do feel that its concept is pretty close to Mewtwo's, I would honestly find it surprising if there weren't more artificially made Pokemon. I find the design very cool, and the mechanic with its signature ove to be pretty neat as well, so I have hard time seeing why people would be disliking it. I didn't really like the Genesect movie though, so that's a downside I guess

Regarding your question about who would win between Lugia and Ho-oh though; my initial thought was that Lugia would have the advantage, since it was a Water type, but then I remembered that actually isn't the case. It's a mistake I always make, and I've always found it strange. I mean, Lugia's the guardian of the sea, it's found floating on top of the water, and in general everything just points towards it being a Water type, yet it's Psychic and Flying instead?? But back on topic, I honestly don't know. I reckon the typing of Lugia was to make it so that neither had the advantage, but it's been so long since I've used either, that I don't really have a clear idea of how strong each are. I do believe that Ho-oh is the fan favourite, so just judging by popularity, I could imagine Ho-oh might have the edge, but that's nothing but a guess haha. But yeah, if Lugia was actually a Water type, I do think it would be a bit easier to determine :p

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Kyurem is basically tha empty shell of tha orignal Tao Dragon.

Ok, witout ben biased, it'd be a stalemate. None of tham would really wn aganst tha othars, coz thay're meant ta be opposng but equal powers.
I do think Kyurem would have the edge of the battle, especially because of how it can change forms. I do believe that Kyurem has some hidden power inside of him he can unleash, unlike Zekrom and Reshiram.

^^
Which legendary do think has the most power over the universe, after Arceus?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Its either Palkia or Dialga
I mean it depends on your perspective Palkia rules space but dialga can stop start and send thing through time soooo its kinda a tie haha but in my opinion Palkia would likely take over cause space might be a little more betterish than time. Haha

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Usernbee: Venitardus
Legendary pokemon : Kyogre
Tapics:
Why did you choose tha legendary you chose?
I chose it cause it is my absolute favorite! It is the first legendary I gots level 100, it's my favorite water type, and I thnk it has a cool design, especially in its primal fom.
Well, weakest I'd have ta say Celebi. It's week ta a lot of types.
Strongest I'd have ta say.... Xerneus. It has the ability to give life and revive things.Also coz it's a fairy and can kill majority of the legends, which is opposite of what it does.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Which legendary do thnk has tha most power over tha universe, after Arceus?
Sorta a 3 way tie between the Creation Trio members. When they literally have control over an aspect of the fabric of the universe (space, time, antimatter), there's not much else to say.

Also coz it's a fairy and can kill majority of tha legends, which is opposite of what it does.
I always found it funny how the Pokemon that symbolizes life is so good at destroying other 'mons lol

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I mean it depends on your perspective Palkia rules space but dialga can stop start and send thing through time soooo its kinda a tie haha but in my opinion Palkia would likely take over cause space might be a little more betterish than time. Haha
Which legendary do thnk has tha most power over tha universe, after Arceus?
Sorta a 3 way tie between the Creation Trio members. When they literally have control over an aspect of the fabric of the universe (space, time, antimatter), there's not much else to say.

I always found it funny how the Pokemon that symbolizes life is so good at destroying other 'mons lol

I think both of you are probably right, and we can't really argue about it. Going deeper on the question, name the powerful pokemon in each region (don't include Arceus) You can only choose one. It can be hard for sure, But I'm sure you all have opinions, don't you?

Usernbee: Venitardus
Legendary pokemon : Kyogre
Tapics:
Why did you choose tha legendary you chose?
I chose it coz it is mah absolute favorite! It is tha first legendary I gots level 100, it's mah favorite water type, and I thnk it has a cool design, especially n its primal fom.
Who d-ya thnk is tha strongest and weakest legendary? Why?
Well, weakest I'd have ta sez Celebi. It's week ta a lot of types.
Strongest I'd have ta sez.... Xerneus. It has the ability to give life and revive things.Also coz it's a fairy and can kill majority of the legends, which is opposite of what it does.

Hey there Venitardus! Welcome to the family! How's it going? I'll add you as son as possible, but please include if you want Primal Kygore or the normal one.

Wow! So you actually got Kygore to level 100. That's pretty cool. I never got any legendary to level 100, apart from my Raikou, who is level 100. I do admit his design was cool, and I liked it more than Groundons's. Celebi is a fair choice for weakest pokemon, therefore I don't really have a comment for it.

When I think about it now, it pretty true. Xerneas does have a lot of power. It can be arguably the strongest, but if it would battle Yveltal face to face, I think that Yveltal would win, as it's good in offense. Xerneas would be able defend itself properly, but its attacks really aren't that strong.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Aslan
Legendary pokemon: Suicune

Because I'm secretly Euisine in disguise? :D

In all honesty though, I'm not sure! I think it all started when I'd received a Suicune figurine from my friend though. I thought it was the coolest thing at the time so I'd use to play, imagine and think up stories for it. Several movies, Euisine moments, imaginary roleplays and Suicine fanart later and it had become my favourite legendary. Things escalate quickly huh?

Strongest from a non-competitive point of view? Based on the movies, games and other information we're given, Arceus. As boring of an answer it is, I feel like there's not much contestion with its eighteen different forms and its title as god of the pokemon universe. Also SPAAAACE GOOOATS. Don't think you can get much better than that.

As for the weakest legendary, I'd say Regigas. I think Slow Start + the pure normal typing made it feel rather weak in comparison to say, the other Regis or the three birds. :(

Which legendary do you think has the most power over the universe, after Arceus?

I think the power displayed by Mewtwo in the first movie alongside the introduction of its two mega forms in X/Y makes it one of the strongest legendaries in the pokeverse. Though I feel like based off the events of D/P/Pt and ORAS that the creation/weather trio could both be up there too. It's tough to say, really.

I think both of you are probably right, and we can't really argue about it. Going deeper on the question, name the powerful pokemon in each region (don't include Arceus) You can only choose one. It can be hard for sure, But I'm sure you all have opinions, don't you?

Well here goes!

Gen I: Mewtwo

Feel like there's not much to expand on this one. The bird trio are strong as a single unit though as individual pokemon, they're rather eh compared to other legendaries. I think Mew could definitely contest Mewtwo though based on their fight in the first movie, they seem to be on pretty equal footing. Gonna go with Mewtwo for the sake of the tougher looking design!

Gen II: Lugia

In a straight up fight, I'd say Lugia would have the advantage against Ho-Oh. Mainly because we see more evidence of its power than Ho-Oh with Pokemon 2000 and the fact that a 'guardian of the sea' would more likely douse fire than get destroyed by it. As mentioned previously though, I don't think it makes sense for it to be a psychic/flying over water/flying. Guardian of the sea, making it water to complement Ho-Oh's fire/flying type, what am I missing here? Did they make it psychic so it could sound like Morgan Freeman when telepathing with Ash and co or what?

Gen III: Rayquaza

RAUUURRUAR

Gen IV: Giratina

As ringleader of the Creation Trio, I'd imagine that it's the strongest out of the lot. I think the whole Distortion World idea's quite spooky too and adds a whole other layer to Giratina. Though I feel like Dialga's title as 'ruler of time' is probably the best out of all them so I dunno. I'm going with Giratina just because it's the leader though.

Gen V: ???

I did play both B/W and BW2 though I have no idea on the power of any of the legendaries. I really liked the Four Swords pokemon though - the concept and designs behind them were all fascinating.

Gen VI: Yveltal

Though Yveltal would be beaten by Xerneas due to type advantage, I feel like its the more menacing and intimidating legendary of the two. I'd comment on Zygarde though I know nothing about it so for now I'm gonna go with the huge flying y!

How do you feel about Giratina? Seeing as its the ringleader of the three, I'd imagine it to be stronger or on the same terms of Dialga/Palkia. Though after watching the clash between them in that one movie, I can see why you'd think that.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hey there Venitardus! Welcome to the family! How's it going? I'll add you as son as possible, but please include if you want Primal Kygore or the normal one.

I'd like to have the primal one. Sorry I didn't put that in my previous post

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Username: Aslan
Legendary pokemon: Suicune

Because I'm secretly Euisine in disguise? :D

In all honesty though, I'm not sure! I think it all started when I'd received a Suicune figurine from my friend though. I thought it was the coolest thing at the time so I'd use to play, imagine and think up stories for it. Several movies, Euisine moments, imaginary roleplays and Suicine fanart later and it had become my favourite legendary. Things escalate quickly huh?

Strongest from a non-competitive point of view? Based on the movies, games and other information we're given, Arceus. As boring of an answer it is, I feel like there's not much contestion with its eighteen different forms and its title as god of the pokemon universe. Also SPAAAACE GOOOATS. Don't think you can get much better than that.

As for the weakest legendary, I'd say Regigas. I think Slow Start + the pure normal typing made it feel rather weak in comparison to say, the other Regis or the three birds. :(

Which legendary do you think has the most power over the universe, after Arceus?

I think the power displayed by Mewtwo in the first movie alongside the introduction of its two mega forms in X/Y makes it one of the strongest legendaries in the pokeverse. Though I feel like based off the events of D/P/Pt and ORAS that the creation/weather trio could both be up there too. It's tough to say, really.

Well here goes!

Gen I: Mewtwo

Feel like there's not much to expand on this one. The bird trio are strong as a single unit though as individual pokemon, they're rather eh compared to other legendaries. I think Mew could definitely contest Mewtwo though based on their fight in the first movie, they seem to be on pretty equal footing. Gonna go with Mewtwo for the sake of the tougher looking design!

Gen II: Lugia

In a straight up fight, I'd say Lugia would have the advantage against Ho-Oh. Mainly because we see more evidence of its power than Ho-Oh with Pokemon 2000 and the fact that a 'guardian of the sea' would more likely douse fire than get destroyed by it. As mentioned previously though, I don't think it makes sense for it to be a psychic/flying over water/flying. Guardian of the sea, making it water to complement Ho-Oh's fire/flying type, what am I missing here? Did they make it psychic so it could sound like Morgan Freeman when telepathing with Ash and co or what?

Gen III: Rayquaza

RAUUURRUAR

Gen IV: Giratina

As ringleader of the Creation Trio, I'd imagine that it's the strongest out of the lot. I think the whole Distortion World idea's quite spooky too and adds a whole other layer to Giratina. Though I feel like Dialga's title as 'ruler of time' is probably the best out of all them so I dunno. I'm going with Giratina just because it's the leader though.

Gen V: ???

I did play both B/W and BW2 though I have no idea on the power of any of the legendaries. I really liked the Four Swords pokemon though - the concept and designs behind them were all fascinating.

Gen VI: Yveltal

Though Yveltal would be beaten by Xerneas due to type advantage, I feel like its the more menacing and intimidating legendary of the two. I'd comment on Zygarde though I know nothing about it so for now I'm gonna go with the huge flying y!

How do you feel about Giratina? Seeing as its the ringleader of the three, I'd imagine it to be stronger or on the same terms of Dialga/Palkia. Though after watching the clash between them in that one movie, I can see why you'd think that.

Welcome to the family of bruhs Aslan! (That's our family name) Oh god, getting a pokemon figurine would be the absolute best. The closest thing that I ever got to a pokemon toy is a Pokeball with a candy and a small Litleo in it. My friend actually got me both the pokeball and the Masterball, from Japan, and I still have them with me. I have a toy like that too. Do you know that alien from Ben 10 Alien Force called Jetray? I literally did everything that you did with your Suicine I did it with it.

The strongest pokemon is pretty obvious by now, it's freaking Arceus, and he's the god of the whole pokemon world. I totally disagree with your choice of Regigas as being the weakest legendary, as he's the leader of Regice, Regirock and Registeel, which obviously means he's stronger.

Your answer for the universe question is pretty arguable. Palkia and Dialga control both space and time, and you have Groundon and Kygore who control the sea and the ground. Mewtwo doesn't really have any power over the universe. Heck, it's original use was made to be a pokemon that can destroy. When I think about it now, Mewtwo has the second least power over the universe, after Genesect. It could be better than Genesect as it has more experience in the pokemon world.

I agree on Gen 1. Mewtwo was created to be stronger than Mew, and Team Rocket did a good job to make it stronger than Mew. Your answer for Gen 2 is a closer call, but it's still true. Gen 3 is Rayquaza end of question. Well, these three gens went by quickly.

Lets look at Gen 4 and Gen 6, as you didn't mention Gen 5. So you choose Giratina. that question is probably one of the most argued questions ever. I'm not even gonna go deep on this, as I agree with your Giratina pick. Gen 6 is spot on perfect, if you compared Xerneas and Yveltal only. But I've always had this feeling that Zygarde is way stronger than the other two. I dunno why, it's just a feeling.

Well, anyways, welcome to the Bruh family! Be sure to post loads. You may be promoted.

Back