• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Oml, this is your third post about Togekiss I've replied to. LOL But Togekiss is not available in this hack. :( Sorry.

My team is undefeated so far this year online and in-game because of the strat I implement and Togekiss is a key part of it. Without him, I can't do it. That's how important each member is.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
Before you get to caligonum city there is a lady and a whismur standing there waiting for you. How come as soon as i walk up they dont talk to me and if i try to talk to them my game freezes?

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Before you get to caligonum city there is a lady and a whismur standing there waiting for you. How come as soon as i walk up they dont talk to me and if i try to talk to them my game freezes?

The creator of the hack simply forgot to take the sprites with the lady and the whismur out at that part of the game. But since he also forgot to chance the type of command pane control config for that particular location, it defaulted to the most used one which is used for things the player character isn't supposed to walk/swim through i.e. walls, tables, fences, etc, etc.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
The creator of the hack simply forgot to take the sprites with the lady and the whismur out at that part of the game. But since he also forgot to chance the type of command pane control config for that particular location, it defaulted to the most used one which is used for things the player character isn't supposed to walk/swim through i.e. walls, tables, fences, etc, etc.

Thats weird but now i cant progress in the story. I was watching someone else play and the lady with the whismur talked to him, so how can i fix this?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 5, 2023
my female espurr evolved and its meowstic sprite is male when it says it is female.
Is this a bug?

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
my female espurr evolved and its meowstic sprite is male when it says it is female.
Is this a bug?

Nope. Not a bug at all. Male and female sprites weren't introduced until 4th gen. So in a 3rd gen rom hack, he has to choose either the male or female sprite. So he chose the male sprite. No need to worry. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2018
Ive been waiting months for this beta 3 so i could fight the elite 4 and do other events i hope this gets better soon cyz this is the best hack ive played

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
First , i hated Victory Fire because my Ekans and Gible was too weak, but i enjoyed Resolute too much and now i tried Victory Fire again and now i think it had a great storyline.
I'll try this hack too but i already know it will be great.
1158 hacks are in My Top 10 :) .
Waiting for BETA 3.

Back