• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreamland (OOC) [New!]

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Screw every other RP I'm in if Blarzigord's Portal was a room I'd lock myself in it

(I also like how the RPC is now one of the most active forums on PC rn, take that TT)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I don't like this thread it hijacked my forum style oh nuu

anyways I might do some character hopping as this continues, but I would like to use my character Ian who I never really got the chance to play as, and who I signed up as in the Smash Bros event that I neglected to make a single post for, lol.

brb gotta find his SU edit: here it is

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Guys found the perfect music for the cafe

*Slowly claps.* Perfect.

Also Vanish is going to choose a new target in a few minutes. Prepare for some interesting interactions from a somewhat digital, somewhat real psychopath.

Don't worry though, you won't know the psychopath part until later.

Also, might I just add, I really like how everyone is taking their old layouts for posting from the RP that their character came from and using them here. It really hits home the whole "they're from different worlds" vibe.

Foxrally

Years
*Slowly claps.* Perfect.

Also Vanish is going to choose a new target in a few minutes. Prepare for some interesting interactions from a somewhat digital, somewhat real psychopath.

Don't worry though, you won't know the psychopath part until later.

I'm hoping to have a barfight soon :D With Jeb, Sophia, a zombie, and a psychopath on board, it's bound to happen.

Jay

Years
I'm hoping to have a barfight soon :D With Jeb, Sophia, a zombie, and a psychopath on board, it's bound to happen.

Well Vanish most likely won't be able to help himself in that case. He'll probably throw a bar stool at the first person who looks like they'll give a good reaction.

Edit:

I know it's April Fools and all. But this whole word changing thing is a little annoying... it's ruining the posts as I preview them. -.-

Last edited:

Foxrally

Years
Well Vanish most likely won't be able ta help himself n that case. He'll probably throw a bar staol at tha first person who looks like thay'll give a good reaction.

Edit:

I know it's April Fools and all. But dis whole word changng thng is a little annoyng... it's runng tha posts as I preview tham. -.-

Tha post is gr8 m8 keep it as is

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Well Vanish most likely won't be able ta help himself n that case. He'll probably throw a bar staol at tha first person who looks like thay'll give a good reaction.

Edit:

I know it's April Fools and all. But dis whole word changng thng is a little annoyng... it's runng tha posts as I preview tham. -.-

It would be nice to disable this writing atleast in the writing forums...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The word changing is not of the dark lord's doing. We shall prevail against this threat to literature.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
This is a thing?

This is actually a thing......Heh heh....HA HA!!! HA HA HA HA!!! XD This is great. Psyducking great! I shall bow down to our new RP overlord. :3 There was no Roleplay that interested me.....Until this one came along. Because there is currently no activity going on in the RP I put her in, I'm gonna use Senera "Kosukao" Cecilia from The Shadow Shards. (My god look at that SU it looks terrible :<) I am wondering how she will fare in this new world without Pokemon! (Unless you tell me I can.....) She will possibly lose all of the remaining sanity within her small, bloody heart. Oh, how kind and helpful I am! :3

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Bleh, I think my first post in the IC thread is the worst out of all of them. _V_ I keep looking at it and I always think 'Is this the best I can do?' and 'I don't see an issue, but......'
Edit: Well, I see one thing: Everything in our entire world is now distorted. Did our overlord made our forums look like this?

Last edited:

Jay

Years
Bleh, I think my first post in the IC thread is the worst out of all of them. _V_ I keep looking at it and I always think 'Is this the best I can do?' and 'I don't see an issue, but......'
Edit: Well, I see one thing: Everything in our entire world is now distorted. Did our overlord made our forums look like this?

Lord Blarzigord is giving us the opportunity to see the world through his all powerful single eye.

It is at this moment in time that we must be grateful to our Lords kindness. As it is this day, the first day of April, the holy day of our Dark Lord Blarzigord, the day that marks his coming to Earth! On this day we have been granted the vision of a God!

Also, he sees everything in negatives. He has no need for proper colour. Blarzigord is all.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Lord Blarzigord is giving us the opportunity to see the world through his all powerful single eye.

It is at this moment in time that we must be grateful to our Lords kindness. As it is this day, the first day of April, the holy day of our Dark Lord Blarzigord, the day that marks his coming to Earth! On this day we have been granted the vision of a God!

Also, he sees everything in negatives. He has no need for proper colour. Blarzigord is all.

Having the vision of a god hurts my eyes. No wonder Blazigord is angry.

On the bright side, at least the RPC theme is back to normal, minus the negativity. (See what I did there)

I might bring Colt or Rex into the Portal, haven't quite decided yet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
When things around my life calm down a bit, I think I'm going to enter my old character from a Homestuck RP :3 I quite liked him but didn't get to use him much. Either that, or my Outbreak char! Or hmm maybe, oh god I have too many. I don't want several at once, I'm not here to interact with myself, haha.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I found it easier to update the format of my character's SU, so here is a link to the Doc
I give you Damian Pierce from War Between Pokemon and Humans: Foreshadows of Hoenn

And the perfect music is below, Fox. DUH.

Last edited:
Back