• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
dude the same thing happened to me to during the time i was recording the lets play on it. i was like WTF???? why does it do this to me in the middle of a recording?? WHYY??. sooo yea i didnt get anybreak either but as i recall.... they gave me some cake so it wasnt a total loss :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Hey, I just killed Esau at the Sundance rock, but I'm having trouble finding the abandoned mines. Can anyone help me?

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
I feel stupid for asking, buuut, how can I get to Sootopolis? Better question is.. how do I get anywhere else new? All the water ways are blocked off?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
So as I'm Nuzlocking this, I just have to say how this is so far turning out to be the most interesting hack I've played (I've only gotten to Dewford). But even the evolved Pokemon at lower levels are awesome haha

I'm definitely looking forward to getting further in.

The game gets more stupid the more you play; it's a sort of comedic degeneration into insanity. I've only watched the first episode of your Nuzlocke run, but you just reminded me to go back and watch the rest.

Thanks, and I hope you keep enjoying it.

Any hints on the location of that certain Super-Evil poke?
icon10.gif
And, by all the Gym Leaders of Gym island, I assum your discluding that Afro guy and Lord Umbone?

I just realised that having written that, the Super-Evil Pokémon isn't available until the next update, which will be posted (hopefully) in a few day's time. But rest assured, he is very evil.

Also, yes, this does exclude Asimov and Lord Unbone. For good reason.

I feel stupid for asking, buuut, how can I get to Sootopolis? Better question is.. how do I get anywhere else new? All the water ways are blocked off?

To get to Sootopolis, go to the Abandoned Mine, which is where Sky Pillar used to be. To get to the Abandoned Mine, first go to Solar Caverns and find Sundance Rock in there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
Thank you! I've been looking but only found more lies! And dead people >.<

I love this hack, I played it 15 straight hours yesterday!

Last edited:
Years
Thanks for the answer to the other question btw :)

Erm... I have a question about the Shipwreck... I got into the Shipwreck, but I can't find the artefact the phone guy wants... I've been searching for a while now, but I can't seem to find anything. Any ideas where it is?

Is there any way to get into the Rm 2, 4 and 6 in the Shipwreck? (The place where you eventually reach when you dive and continue)

Also... I'm on Gym Island... and I beat the 3 Gyms there. What do I do now? That guy in the rock is refusing to fight me... (I already beat him on the route west of Pacifidlog)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
The game gets more stupid the more you play; it's a sort of comedic degeneration into insanity. I've only watched the first episode of your Nuzlocke run, but you just reminded me to go back and watch the rest.

Thanks, and I hope you keep enjoying it.
Well isn't that just great, I love cheesiness, that's what I strive for in these LPs! haha

And thanks for taking the time to watch them! Though I understand the episodes are long so don't feel rushed or anything, especially if you don't like them :P

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Well isn't that just great, I love cheesiness, that's what I strive for in these LPs! haha

And thanks for taking the time to watch them! Though I understand the episodes are long so don't feel rushed or anything, especially if you don't like them :P

Cheesiness? I said nothing about cheesiness. I said it degenerates into insanity. There's a difference there.

Also, NEW UPDATE. This one lets you complete Gym Island (almost), finish the main storyline, and catch two extra legendaries, both of whom are very, very evil!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
Wait, finish the main storyline? Doesn't it end after you restore Hoenn?

edit: @Shomoher, get a new clean ruby, patch this to is, rename it to whatever your last snakewood was, and put it in the same place as your snakewood.sav

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
I have completed the masterpiece of Snakewood. I'm not entirely sure I get it but I certainly do love it. Cannot wait to later play the game from start to finish to witness a true and gradual complete and utter degradation to insanity.

Looking forward to your future projects! Keratin (what little has been teased about it) sounds so cool!

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
So I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I went inside the mall in lillycove and discovered the deadly seven are fighting on the stairs again. I already beat the game.. so.. o_O?

edit: it's every other floor. no one is at the top.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
So I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I went inside the mall in lillycove and discovered the deadly seven are fighting on the stairs again. I already beat the game.. so.. o_O?

edit: it's every other floor. no one is at the top.
This happened exactly with me in like...I think it was in March or something like that, and I talked to cutlerine about this exact thing, I thought it was something wrong on my part, now I know I'm not the only one this happened to, you should just not do that event again, even though it really doesn't change anything at all xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
Also, for the new ips, uh.. what else are we supposed to do in Gym Island? The last two gyms are still closed, and the stadium isn't accessable either.

Cutlerine

Years
Also, for the new ips, uh.. what else are we supposed to do in Gym Island? The last two gyms are still closed, and the stadium isn't accessable either.

Eh? Only one Gym was ever closed, and that one is now accessible after having beaten all the others.

By the way, new sidequests have been added. The crate that blocks off the back of the weird place in the Lilycove Museum basement? That can be got rid of, which gives access to a legendary.

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
Is shaderu available in the current update? Because its the only member of the Turmur, Luca Zamon, and Shaderu trio that I don't know where is.

EDIT: And, are you actually supposed to fight Asimov in his gym? Because going into the gym just directed me into the place where you catch Senex.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
Eh? Only one Gym was ever closed, and that one is now accessible after having beaten all the others.

By the way, new sidequests have been added. The crate that blocks off the back of the weird place in the Lilycove Museum basement? That can be got rid of, which gives access to a legendary.

big edit: I fixed it lol. My game glitched and I fixed it.

Last edited:
Back