• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Now I gotta go redownload my VBA Collector's Edition emulator, Pokemon Ruby, this IPS, and all the other stuff I use to cheat....

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Is shaderu available in the current update? Because its the only member of the Turmur, Luca Zamon, and Shaderu trio that I don't know where is.

EDIT: And, are you actually supposed to fight Asimov in his gym? Because going into the gym just directed me into the place where you catch Senex.

Senex is meant to be there. Did you really think the Deadly Seven would be so straightforward as to have a Gym? They're lurking somewhere else...

Also, you have my legendary trios mixed up. I'll explain: Luca Zamón is in a pair with Téa Barqán; Turmur is the master of Faceleech (and Deoxys, if it still existed); Shaderu is part of a pair with Senex, as legendary Super-Evil Pokémon. In all, the legendaries can be divided thusly: Senex, Shaderu, Turmur and Luca Zamón are evil, and Téa Barqán isn't.

But to answer your question, no. The only legendaries you can get right now are Luca Zamón, Senex and Turmur. Téa Barqán is coming later this week, as soon as I can decide what it looks like and make a sprite for him. Shaderu will be the last Pokémon of all to be released, and, being ridiculously powerful, will be ridiculously difficult to get hold of.

big edit: I fixed it lol. My game glitched and I fixed it.

Oh, OK.

Can anyone give me hints on catching Turmur, Luca Zamon and Shaderu?

Turmur is at the end of the item chain that starts with the Mush Mask in Rustboro; I think I've outlined it in detail somewhere else in the thread.

Luca Zamón, after Senex was defeated, fled to rest atop Mount Doom, which may be accessed by travelling through a dimensional rift. First, though, you must figure out how to get past the crate.

Shaderu isn't in there yet, though it will be soon.

Years
I wish someone can write like all the secrets and sidequests of the game :P

Looking back at some of the thread, I think I've missed some secrets (such as the Totodile and the Mush Mask Item Chain etc.)

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
Senex is meant to be there. Did you really think the Deadly Seven would be so straightforward as to have a Gym? They're lurking somewhere else...

Also, you have my legendary trios mixed up. I'll explain: Luca Zamón is in a pair with Téa Barqán; Turmur is the master of Faceleech (and Deoxys, if it still existed); Shaderu is part of a pair with Senex, as legendary Super-Evil Pokémon. In all, the legendaries can be divided thusly: Senex, Shaderu, Turmur and Luca Zamón are evil, and Téa Barqán isn't.

But to answer your question, no. The only legendaries you can get right now are Luca Zamón, Senex and Turmur. Téa Barqán is coming later this week, as soon as I can decide what it looks like and make a sprite for him. Shaderu will be the last Pokémon of all to be released, and, being ridiculously powerful, will be ridiculously difficult to get hold of.

Oh, I just thought that with Senex owning all of Luca Zamon, Turmur, and Shaderu, I assumed that they were a trio with him being the Trio master. So, is Shaderu going to be found at level 100, with the stats of the all-mighty Unown? Oh, and I have to say, Furi Z may just be the best Poke ever. I wouldn't have been able to beat the game with it. With it, I stalled out of the Lati@s zombies and pretty much all the people in Senex's fortress, Senex himself, as well as Esau.

Cutlerine

Years
After catching/defeating Senex in Asimov's gym, the game's done for now. You can't fight lord Unbone yet. Sidequest time.

This is not true. After catching/defeating Senex, you still have to go and speak to Landon and May about your past. Then the game is finished - and that really is the end of the main storyline.

After that, you may try and find where Luca Zamón went to rest after you defeated it, where the Trick Master went after you released him from the Necropolis, and where the manliest hero of all is waiting for you. And so forth and suchlike.

By the way, there's an update coming later today. It contains Téa Barqán, the Trick Master's new house, and a certain epic battle.

Natynatnes

Stalker extraordinaire
Years
Can someone please send me a link for an emulator?
'cause apparently my emulator decided to go in to teenage-angst and deny me to play anything :T

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
This is not true. After catching/defeating Senex, you still have to go and speak to Landon and May about your past. Then the game is finished - and that really is the end of the main storyline.

After that, you may try and find where Luca Zamón went to rest after you defeated it, where the Trick Master went after you released him from the Necropolis, and where the manliest hero of all is waiting for you. And so forth and suchlike.

By the way, there's an update coming later today. It contains Téa Barqán, the Trick Master's new house, and a certain epic battle.

Any hints on the location of either 3? Oh and, sadly, you did fail to remove the Deadly 7 from Lilycove department store in the new .ips

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
The certain epic battle is annoying to find, trick masters are annoying D:! And if Tea Barqan is ANYTHING as annoying to catch as Luca (Still haven't caught it. I ran out of 59 ultra balls with it at 1 hp.. twice..)

Cutlerine

Years
Maybe make your own sprites instead of recoloring them?

I do make my own sprites. I made almost all of them myself, and a couple were made by the Rkyeet.

Now, if you're making this comment based on the Dragon in the screenshot, then that's a joke. The thing is, Charizard is just a dragon with a flame on its tail. Therefore, I simply recoloured a Charizard - really badly for emphasis - to force people to think about it.

There are no other recolours in the game.

The certain epic battle is annoying to find, trick masters are annoying D:! And if Tea Barqan is ANYTHING as annoying to catch as Luca (Still haven't caught it. I ran out of 59 ultra balls with it at 1 hp.. twice..)

Yes, I had trouble with both of them. Especially Téa Barqán.

Any hints on the location of either 3? Oh and, sadly, you did fail to remove the Deadly 7 from Lilycove department store in the new .ips

I didn't try to remove them. It was the invisible Deadly Seven in Lilycove I was trying to get rid of.

Anyway, Téa Barqán, being the legendary Pokémon of peace, won't reappear until the story is finished and Senex and Luca Zamón are gone. I won't say where he appears, but it's a high place.

The Trick Master's new house is somewhere that was inaccessible early on in the game, but it isn't worth going there without a certain item.

And the epic battle should be relatively easy to find. It only happens after Luca Zamón is defeated, though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
Well what if I say I defeated Luca (I gave up.) and still can't find the epic battle? Then what? T_T

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
Oh. My. God. I've never been as annoyed as I have after the Haruko Kingmadio gym battle. It was killing me to have to wait for it to use all of its pp up and start struggling to death, only to have it use a super potion three times. I hate you for putting me through that, but I love you for this hack.

edit: "Damn, I sounded awesomely cryptic there." -That just made my whole day. :D

Last edited:
Back