• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
Where in the North? If you mean at the tower in the sea area, I've already done that bit, then the two leaders ran off and I can't get into DragonBreath Gym, nor do I have a clue where they've ran off to D:
where the leaders once were just look for the thing that looks like a tomb stone then take it then take it to professor jasmine I think then go back to dragon city then talk to the guy where you couldn't access the cave
If it doesn't make sense then watch this
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDrono1#p/u/5/qbs813aeoSY
skip to 46 seconds

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
How do I evolve my Ranpuraa/Lampent in this game? Cause I can't find any dusk stones to use.

Years
By the way I would probably change Shirona to Cynthia since it's been revealed for about 3 years now. Are you gonna change Cynthia's team to match her B/W team since all of her Pokemon such as Eelektross and Braivary are in this ROM Hack. Also it would be wise to remove Rufflet and Braviary from Team Steam's lineup since they are freedom like Pokemon unless their is a reason. Also there is about 3 Team Steam Leaders such as Marina & Terra or Kratos, and since Zero is more like their leader the most he should have the title. Also when you battle Lady trainers they have the Beauty trainer name, easy to be changed as you need to change them to Lady's trainer class.

By the way what is the name to those trainers with red shirts/ white skirts? Are they supposed to be cheerleaders like the ones in B/W? Also the trainers you battle in Merydian Gym are supposed to be Office Lady/OL and Idol? They do resemble them to me though. Anyways, I'll be paying this again in March when B/W is released but after I get done playing both however.

Chronic*Chrone

Chronicles*Of*Chrone
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011

hey hey hey !
where can i find STEELiX and SNORLAX in the zoo ?
i found shinx and why can't i get through those team steam blocking the way?
what im a supposed to do ?

Killuminati

Imba Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2023
Is anyone here able to go to Lauren region and if so how did u manage to do it? I don't know how to get that S.S. ticket yet.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Why didn't you reply to me...? O_o

Where do you find the enigma berry and how do you get it?
Buy it in... damn it I forgot the name O_o Well it's in some previous city.
It's been already answered, use search function :)

i need rock smash were do i get it and where do i get oshawott
Rock Smash will be given to you by random Hiker near Seanport City =)
And you can obtain Mijumaru (you guys know I hate English names xD) in Lauren's lab =)

hey hey hey !
where can i find STEELiX and SNORLAX in the zoo ?
i found shinx and why can't i get through those team steam blocking the way?
what im a supposed to do ?
Snorlax is on the north of Kosaka and Steelix on water Route 505 (that water route) with gym leader =)

Is anyone here able to go to Lauren region and if so how did u manage to do it? I don't know how to get that S.S. ticket yet.
Once you beat league of Zhery you'll return to your room and script where your mom tells you to go to Prof. Jasmine's lab should activate.

Thanks for ideas we'll be sure to use them =)
And by the way... you also did not reply to my question O_o

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
How can I enter in the Lauren's Gyms without having to download the 1.1 version of Pokémon Light Platinum? I don't want to start all over the game and lose my save.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
okay i found steelix,snorlax, and shinx. i beat the grass/poison gym leader now where do i go next ??

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2011
can i get the english link to this game.. and how do i put dis on my ipod touch???? please help

Back