• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2015
So i got to the necropolis in sootopolis, and im in the room with the four pits, the first script will work, but when i try to jump down the pit to get to the incarceration room and the jump puzzle, nothing happens. i have the version from the front page (The one where fakemon have their own icons).

please help!

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Yosh! Hi there. I just played uh... three to seven days ago. I'm stuck in the part with the concert thingy and I need help opening the steel walls... I keep going through the trash cans and I'm too lazy to see what you used to post to help others with the same kind of problem, sorry. What am I doing wrong?

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
are you positive about that? I've walked through that area many times in search of a Ditto and a Spheal, and I've encountered the first one more times than the latter.

Yes I am positive there doesn't appear any wild pokemon anywhere, neighter Spheal nor Ditto. The only place where wild pokemon appear is the water.

Its just that the encounter rate is pretty much lower than that on water. Ditto will find you when time comes

No no no.. It's not that I haven't walked aldredy 30 minutes across the corridor (or whatever) that you are supposed to find it from. I have seen the youtube video that shows how to proceed. There just don't appear any wild pokemon in there when I play.

Did you already do the Magnemite one for the elevator?

Yes I did. Otherwise I couldn't even be in the place where Dittos are supposed to appear.

BUT HEY! I got past it by using these codes:
Spoiler:

This was so frustating to me that I don't want anyone to suffer from this problem ever again.
So, if you have the same problem I had, please use these codes and then go to the water. The next wild pokemon that appears after you have activated these codes should be a Ditto.

Years
found a pikachu in woods at the start found a ditto within seconds made it transform into magikarp and GG just beat the E4 dat wolf lol carries hard

Years
I agree that this hack totally deserved this^^ I have played the whole version and ended it and it was pretty much of a challenge.The story was very interesting and the whole plot.Spites could have been better but anyways :D Good job Cutlerine! Does anyone know when the next HotQ competition will start?^^

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I agree that this hack totally deserved this^^ I have played the whole version and ended it and it was pretty much of a challenge.The story was very interesting and the whole plot.Spites could have been better but anyways :D Good job Cutlerine! Does anyone know when the next HotQ competition will start?^^
Unrelated to this thread, but I would guess December. A "quarter" is one-fourth of an item or period of time. Since there are 12 months, that means four segments of three months each. That means a HotQ every three months, and three months after September is December.

(For all your complex math skills, that's Cyclone, Box 123...)

Cyclone

Years
Unrelated to this thread, but I would guess December. A "quarter" is one-fourth of an item or period of time. Since there are 12 months, that means four segments of three months each. That means a HotQ every three months, and three months after September is December.

(For all your complex math skills, that's Cyclone, Box 123...)

Cyclone

thanks a lot man :D Yeah I know it is about maths but just wanted to know and was a little confused. ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
just wondering

you said
"The game is about 98.2% done. Some secret areas/side areas haven't been made yet, and not everything has a sprite - though hopefully everyone that you'll see in-game does."

but when would you actually finish this?
it's sad to see that such a great hack remain unfinished...

not hurrying you, but just saying :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2018
list of all extra evolutions and how to obtain them? and all extra pokemon. i would really like to have them i dont feel comfortable playing a pokemon game without all knowledge of the possibilties,and why the starters suck so much :l i chose baltoy which you said was best and its still extremely difficult.

Years
just wondering

you said
"The game is about 98.2% done. Some secret areas/side areas haven't been made yet, and not everything has a sprite - though hopefully everyone that you'll see in-game does."

but when would you actually finish this?
it's sad to see that such a great hack remain unfinished...

not hurrying you, but just saying :)
I say the game is complete.. I saw no such thing which shows that this game is still in complete. i believe Cutlerine posted 98.9 % due to the fact that there might be a bug appearance which would be fixed you never know;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Is there somebody who would be kind enough to make a list of the hidden evolution levels / methods :)?
I really want my Lunatone evolved :).
A few more questions though, what is better for flying type, altaria or swellow
and where do I get a moon / leaf stone because I want either a Celebi or an Unown

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Is there somebody who would be kind enough to make a list of the hidden evolution levels / methods :)?
I really want my Lunatone evolved :).
A few more questions though, what is better for flying type, altaria or swellow
and where do I get a moon / leaf stone because I want either a Celebi or an Unown

To evolved Lunatone, you must have Sun Stone and use it one Lunatone.
I think Altaria is the best Pokemon.

Back