• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Complete Pokemon Rom Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Meh... Wish my hack could be in this...

Too lazy to go back and take 10 decent screenshots. My video should be enough :P

Years
Maybe two more ROM Hacks will be added in a few months... fufufu....

Yeah I plan on begin on making two ROM Hacks next month to be completed around winter time or at the new year 2012, but you'll have to wait to see what they're like first! Nostalgia Red was just the beginning...

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I know for a fact that Pokemon Advance Adventure was not entirely completed,you see,it kinda was semi-completed but dbzmay decided to revamp it alot and he only completed the revamp up until the second gym but you could pass the second gym and continue from his old version and I know this because I was about to become a mapper or something like that and he just dissapeared.So I don't know or even think it should be in the completed hack thread since he was still makeing the game.

Kimura-chan

The Quiet One
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
Pokemon False Red. It was created by an anonymous user, so there isn't a forum dedicated to it. At least I don't think so. I recently joined this site. If you do a search for it, you'll find a mediafire download link. No need to do any patching or anything. Just download and play. :)

There are two main changes in this game. One, it's snowing everywhere. The second change isn't that hard to figure out. It's quite a disheartening story actually...

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Thank You so much for creating extremely useful thread! ^^
I hope Moderators will stick this thread someday! =P

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Someone should compile all the complete hacks into one download. Have one for all completed english hacks (including translations of hacks from other languages) and then do the same for Spanish, German, etc.
Just thought it'd be cool.
I would do it but my computer is insanely slow...I may do it anyways though

ExGiygas

The Madman In The TV
Years
Do we forget ToxicPurple? =)
I know it's not complete or nearly that but it's still pretty great hack =)

I agree with Ash493 about Toxic Purple. That hack would have been amazing provided the person who made it decides to pick the project back up again. I saw a demo of it sometime ago.

Pingouin_7

No, nope.avi and naaawww, we aren't forgetting about Toxic Purple because this thread is for finished hacks.
Toxic Purple is far from finished.

Years
I've tried to download a couple of these hacks to play but my computer keeps telling me Windows cant open the file. I downloaded a decompressor program and the message I got was this file is not supported. Can someone please help me. I just wanna play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back