• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Complete Pokemon Rom Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
Today I saw a thread that was locked and it was about all of the rom hacks that have been completed and since I didn't see any other threads about them, I decided it would be smart to revive it in a new thread. Also, I would like to request that this thread is stickied, so when people come here they can see find all the completed hacks more easily. Oh, and if I am forgetting any hacks, please tell me what they are so I can add them to this list! So without further ado, here are the completed hacks! (Note: These hacks arent in any order, exept for the order I found them in)

1. POKEMON Brown
Spoiler:

2. POKEMON Quartz
Spoiler:

3. POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign of Legends
Spoiler:

4. POKEMON Topaz
Spoiler:

5. POKEMON Team Rocket Edition
Spoiler:

6. POKEMON Ash's Quest
Spoiler:

7. POKEMON Septo Conquest
Spoiler:

8. POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers
Spoiler:

9. POKEMON Mystical Version
Spoiler:

10. POKEMON Pikachu Edition
Spoiler:

11. POKEMON Light Platinum
Spoiler:

12. POKEMON Flora Sky
Spoiler:

13. POKEMON Halloween Hack
Spoiler:

14. POKEMON Epic Gold
Spoiler:

15. POKEMON: Advanced Adventure Revamp
Spoiler:

16. POKEMON Nostalgic Red
Spoiler:

17. POKEMON Blue with Japanese Graphics
Spoiler:

18. POKEMON MissingNo. Challenge
Spoiler:

19. POKEMON Ultimate End
Spoiler:

20. POKEMON Blaze Black
Spoiler:

21. POKEMON Volt White
Spoiler:

22. POKEMON Emerald: Elite Four Challenge!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hahah, and I thought this was another thread asking for a list of complete hacks. :P

Anyway, yeah, this thread's gonna be useful for those looking for complete hacks to play.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
lol this is very usefull people looking for hacks that are completed and ready to play

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2011
Awesome! I've been searching for Pokemon Platinum all night! xD
Thank you! thank you!!!

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
Nice list! But you're missing a lot of Mateo's hacks... He doesn't post on PC but you could link to his threads on Skeetendo

Not trying to link sponsor it, it's a dead forum anyway, but it has a few complete hacks that you should add.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
Yea, add Sienna and Rijon. Also, it'd be cool if you added like a rating to each hack like
8/10 for Flora sky :P

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
I have one. It's in my signature.
if you post like 4 more times than you can create a thread like the ones I already have in my first post, but once you do that you can post in this thread again and then I'll put your hack in! I'm not trying to be mean or anything, ts just that I cant really add your hack if there isn't anything I can add. Sorry:disappoin

Fire Blazer

Gomu Gomu no...
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Wait, an actual COMPLETE hack thread? NO WAI!

Been looking for something like this that's in English since forever. Yaaaay

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011
I've found complete hack lists on google, but like Fire Blazer says most of the hacks are in a language other than English.

I vote for sticky. When I first came here I honestly thought that there must be a competed hacks sticky or even a completed hacks forum somewhere, it just seemed logical. I was kind of disappointed to find there wasn't one.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
This is a great idea. Perhaps it can even be made official -- allowing those who complete hacks to get in the spotlight, and motivating others to join them.

I am curious, though; would it be possible to sort these by whatever game they are a hack of? It'd make it easier to find hacks that one can actually play. :\

Also,
Today I saw a thread that was locked and . . . I decided it would be smart to revive it in a new thread.
Wat. :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
I am a hacker and am trying to hack Ruby. I need help because i need to know to to use xtreme script editor? HELP PLEASE!!!!!
Go to the Tutorials section and read the threads marked "[Scripting]". Follow them and write some practice scripts to get the hang of the language.

After that, post any remaining questions in the Scripting Questions thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back