• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

NejiForce

Kh-Fan
Years
POKÉMON LIGHT PLATINUM - ZHERY LEAGUE
Arena 6 Picture 2. Line from below left is a mapping mistake(which is proably already fixed)
(sorry that i cant just put in the picture this ist just my 10th(?) post and i´m not allowed to sho link to other sites untill i have 15 because of spam and so on I think...)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
the exp rate is totally mess up... in the second gym ivysaur gave me about 1000 points and then Torterra just 300... how can it be possible... it's definitely a bug.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can I use my save from version 1.0 ? If so, how? Do i have to patch this .ips file to a Ruby rom and use the save ?
Yes that is right ;)

Thanks for bug fixed version Wes =) Just like I'd mentioned I'll be waiting for SP's response considering this manner and then start translating this version, I hope there will not be any more bugs =D

People like me who wants to play the English version have to wait for a long loooooooooooooooooong time.:disappoin

Nothing can do about this But I have an idea;).
Why not just translate the main event for now like
(Gym leaders, Rivals, Tham steam and other important event) so that we can understand what we need to do:).

Don't need to translate townspeople or other unnecessary script. I think it would take less time and we can play the hack. after that you can continue to translate every event\script.

So what people think about this? is it really necessary or everyone wants to wait for the full Translation to finish?;)

You do happen to know that non-story parts of translating are piece of cake and the most difficult are the storyline ones, right? =)

the exp rate is totally mess up... in the second gym ivysaur gave me about 1000 points and then Torterra just 300... how can it be possible... it's definitely a bug.
It's not bug it's because Torterra replaced low exp giving pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
err i have a problem, im at Skyner City in the Lauren region, and i just beat the gym and i got TM40 Flynning, i taught it to my Honchkrow and when i try to leave the city on the eastern edge, it wont let me use Flynning. idk if this is a bug or i did something wrong, but i have the badge and stuff.
and yes i am using the new beta

Last edited:

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
err i have a problem, im at Skyner City in the Lauren region, and i just beat the gym and i got TM40 Flynning, i taught it to my Honchkrow and when i try to leave the city on the eastern edge, it wont let me use Flynning. idk if this is a bug or i did something wrong, but i have the badge and stuff.
and yes i am using the new beta
Use Fly Autorize first.
I think Wesley didn't change the base exp when edit Pokemon's data. :\

Bugs:
- When I use FLY to Zhery Pokemon League, there are two tiles I can select, if I select the right tile, I will Fly to Lauren league.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
whats Fly Autorize?? this is confusing :S

you get after beating the 2nd gym leader Lauren is an item with the same functions of the bike

How can i use my .sav file from 1.0 in the new version (1.1). I'm struggling here.

Sorry but you have to restart the game because I had errors due to the flag special 110 HALL OF FAME, ie I'm sorry but this is

Use Fly Autorize first.

I think Wesley didn't change the base exp when edit Pokemon's data. :\

Bugs:
- When I use FLY to Zhery Pokemon League, there are two tiles I can select, if I select the right tile, I will Fly to Lauren league.

This bug has been fixed in version 1.1 if I do not forget,
thanks for playing friend
and do not forget for a better and without BUG's how the game is unfortunately necessary to resume it.

• NOTE FOR ALL
People do not forget that this is a hack room and there are some mistakes that are incurable, as the attacks of the Pokemon of other trainers, they can not be corrected for when he come in the PET edicts completely different, and when I edit other tools as BATLLEED it causes BUG in other trainers changing everything from POKéMON's to BUG's, YAPE caused a lot of bug that I had not even noticed, but managed to fix, this is one hell how much mess gives more trouble, so it is best to leave some things do not make much difference with errors like the attacks of pokemon trainer and experience than BUG's cause to interrupt the progress during the game.
Please post only BUG's important to the game, these are small BUG's that do not make much difference!
and the more room to move the more likely she is to give other problems because nothing is 100% correct when it comes to hack room

• I work hard in one tutorial for this hack, please waiting

Years
Yes that is right ;)

Thanks for bug fixed version Wes =) Just like I'd mentioned I'll be waiting for SP's response considering this manner and then start translating this version, I hope there will not be any more bugs =D

You do happen to know that non-story parts of translating are piece of cake and the most difficult are the storyline ones, right? =)

It's not bug it's because Torterra replaced low exp giving pokemon.

Yes, I know that. I was trying to say that, The translator can release a Beta\alpha version (not full Translation of this game) just like a hack after translating some part of this hack. BTW, I was really impatient cuz I can't wait that much time for the translation. So, I myself started to translate the hack. The problem is there are may grammar mistakes. I want to ask you, How much have change since the last beta? Can I use last beta{Translation} and use it's translated script by copping to this Portuguese version?

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Waht I need to do to be able to battle the 8th leader?

Events sequences

1. Defeat Team Steam in Hideout, and found table
  2. Go to YELLOW TOWN LAB of PROF. JASMINE
  3. Go to Dragonbreath City in MT. DRAKEN
  4. Go to GYM of DRAGON BREATH CITY

UPDATES

Thanks for all, and thanks, wait for english version

News info

• INFO about WORLD CHAMPIONSH

http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/world-championsh.html

• INFO about LEGENDARY POKÉMONS

http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/legendary-pokeacutemon.html

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
This bug has been fixed in version 1.1 if I do not forget,
thanks for playing friend
and do not forget for a better and without BUG's how the game is unfortunately necessary to resume it.
I didn't notice it, sorry. :)

I just finished the hack. Thanks for your legendary Pokemon guide. Except the Mt. Icestorm event, I think it has no big bugs. But I think you should test it again slowly and fix some small bugs because still has many of them.

In my opnion, Prof. Ellie's OW Sprite is not special. I didn't notice him at Famerny City. And Aceus's Icon is Kojondo's. :\
pokemonlightplatinumcom.png
pokemonlightplatinumcom.png

By the way, I like Kyurem's Sprite and other Legendary Pokemon Sprites. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Wesley can you give me other download link? I cant download it on 4shared
it only showed me this screen:
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
I dont know what's wrong with it

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

Yes, I know that. I was trying to say that, The translator can release a Beta\alpha version (not full Translation of this game) just like a hack after translating some part of this hack. BTW, I was really impatient cuz I can't wait that much time for the translation. So, I myself started to translate the hack. The problem is there are may grammar mistakes. I want to ask you, How much have change since the last beta? Can I use last beta{Translation} and use it's translated script by copping to this Portuguese version?
Lots of it ;) New beta is changed in scripting and offset-ing way :)
But if you are translating then I'd like you not to release it.
Because Wes gave credits to me and SP so we wouldn't like to have those credits for nothing.

People do not forget that this is a hack room and there are some mistakes that are incurable, as the attacks of the Pokemon of other trainers, they can not be corrected for when he come in the PET edicts completely different, and when I edit other tools as BATLLEED it causes BUG in other trainers changing everything from POKéMON's to BUG's, YAPE caused a lot of bug that I had not even noticed, but managed to fix, this is one hell how much mess gives more trouble, so it is best to leave some things do not make much difference with errors like the attacks of pokemon trainer and experience than BUG's cause to interrupt the progress during the game.
Please post only BUG's important to the game, these are small BUG's that do not make much difference!
and the more room to move the more likely she is to give other problems because nothing is 100% correct when it comes to hack room
This is absolute truth =)
Guys... no hack can be perfect in all aspects... Hackers are NOT Nintendo (yeah I know Nintendo has lots of bugs in their games :D)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
where is snivy in this hack? and what I have to do after the 4th badge? can't go trought the bridge so i'm kind of stock... help please

Last edited:
Back