• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

E3DaMeX

Ouch, that really sucks. Good thing I just started playing then. xD Just keep doing all you can and don't get stressed out. ;)

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
New cancelled beta
Unhappyly the new beta of was cancelled, for the reason that my computer was adjusting in these last days therefore was with a very strong virus, and had that to be formatted thus I lost all my data of rom hacking including the most advanced rom of LIGHT PLATINUM, the one that I have now I am one old way and will have that to remake many things in it, I was without computer in these last 15 days and the beta did not walk nothing, I am now in a LAN HOUSE, and will need 15 days more to launch the beta, I am running with the works in it without stopping, am nights and more nights waked up to recoup everything and the new beta already has it a new appearance with many new features that I will only go to disclose in the day of the launching of the new beta, waits! To all fãns I wait that support they can me at this moment of crisis, and that they help me, to continue growing with this project, it is my life! Please they help me and I do not criticize me more I am frustado of what all therefore beyond delaying the launching of the beta, I lost all my data of my computer, soon the new beta waits they forgive and me.
Noooooooooo!!!!! That really bad news, I think I can play it Today :'(

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Wesley FG said:
New cancelled beta
Unhappyly the new beta of was cancelled, for the reason that my computer was adjusting in these last days therefore was with a very strong virus, and had that to be formatted thus I lost all my data of rom hacking including the most advanced rom of LIGHT PLATINUM, the one that I have now I am one old way and will have that to remake many things in it, I was without computer in these last 15 days and the beta did not walk nothing, I am now in a LAN HOUSE, and will need 15 days more to launch the beta, I am running with the works in it without stopping, am nights and more nights waked up to recoup everything and the new beta already has it a new appearance with many new features that I will only go to disclose in the day of the launching of the new beta, waits! To all fãns I wait that support they can me at this moment of crisis, and that they help me, to continue growing with this project, it is my life! Please they help me and I do not criticize me more I am frustado of what all therefore beyond delaying the launching of the beta, I lost all my data of my computer, soon the new beta waits they forgive and me.

I'm So Sorry For You...Thats Very Unfortunate...I Even Got My Laptop Up and Running...
Very Unfortunate...Oh Well...It Can't be bothered...I wish you the best, FG...;)

-Shadow-

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
Man I know how u feel... Well not exactly 'cos my problem is much smaller than urs.... I was working on a project that I had to submit in school and my computer got a worm called Win32.Bronkok which stapped me from using firefox and IE so there was no way for me to find info and I was alreasy half way through..... Then the computer engineer who came to fix it said there qould be no need for formatting so I didnt take a backup and then He did format it and I felt so angry...

Of well... I guess I'll wait till 8th August... Do ur best and if possible, even better

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
I LOL'ED HARD WHEN I READ THAT!!!
BUT nooooooooooo canceled now
i need someting else to entertain me duning the school holidayz!!
oh btw wesly if you neeed any help on the hack
iam your man1

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
if you want i can help you i am from romania and i cann give you programs to recover everithing in your computer my yahoo messenger id is yozdutzu i am 21 years old and i can help just contact signing your bigest fan

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2009
oh wait sorry just read the message from wesley that it's cannceled lol thats sad but just have to wait 15 more days great hack by the way

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
I'm sorry to hear that Wesley, hopefully you can get things sorted out. In my opinion, you don't need to rush these things and meet the release date, just take your time improving the quality of it :)

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
That's too bad you we can't play the beta...But, I'll be happy to wait the next 15 days:D
I wish you the best of luck.
("gives a Volbeat-bug-buzz")

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2009
ok now can someone tell me the code for giratina in pokemon light platinum please? thank you in advance

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
ok now can someone tell me the code for giratina in pokemon light platinum please? thank you in advance
I have Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina code, but I forgot it, search complete pokedex code in google, and you become know what is Giratina, Then search it in google ;)

Back