• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2011
?????

what is the code for pokemon sienna walk though walls?!?!?!?

to get suft you have to get tarous which is outside of that you travelled to after getting 1 bage

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I was a little bored so I decided to test one of the hacks in here and this one isn't actually so bad (don't like playing FireRed hacks that much) :)

I'm still at the very beginning - got "Moocow" or something like that and just asked to go to see the "rival". There are a couple of "emotion glitches" (you can already move but the script ends afterwards) but they aren't too bad. I'd fix them myself but don't think they bother that many players.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
I would like to see more of a linear journey; it was difficult going through a forest and a few routes to get to a gym, and then retracing your steps back before the forest, and finding another route. The same follows with some of the action sequences. There is often a time where you might have to revisit a town, which can be somewhat repetitive. Also, some of the sprites could be done much better, however, a handful of them were really good. I enjoyed using Fauxphur, and hope that the game develops further. Great job on Hack ROM of the Year!

marcc5m

what
Years
This is quite saddening actually, although I kinda saw it coming.
Like many good hacks, it has been quit.
Well, just want to say this is an awesome hack, and I wish you all the best for the future.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Well this is very saddening for one of the best hacks out there, especially after promising a return. :cer_frown:

Would it be possible to share the reason with us?

Thanks for your time. I wish you all the best for the future.

Years
I'm guessing it's because of exams coming up and wanting to have more of a life, or even a girl friend. I'm not sure, but they could be the reasons.

Anyway, It's sad to see this hack un-finished.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I'll eventually post something, somewhere, that details my reasoning but it'll take a while for my thoughts to be rambled.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2016
how do you get to Byan city after you beat the gym leader in Yukon town? And also, every time I try to fly the game crashes.
I have the fly glitch too, think its been mentioned several times before. P.s. have you found out how to get there yet?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
It's sad to see Sienna stop. I really love this hack, especially the mapping and Harry's strange creativity. :3

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
This hack has been through a lot, haha. While it's sad to see it stop, I'm glad it lived a near-full life. :)

Good luck with your future endeavors, Harry. You know you've got thousands of fans because of this... how does that make you feel? :3

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
manipulation, have you considered posting the last part of beta, whether or not it goes unfinished. youve put months of effort into an amazing game that youve only imporved upon since the last beta release, and unfortunelty, no one will ever know how great of a job you REALLY did in some of your final, and likely best updates. post the last bit. pleaseee!!!!!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
If this hack project is no longer in progress, shouldn't this thread be closed down?
I no longer see the point of a hack's thread to remain open if progress won't be happening in the near future.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I'm pretty sure the thread's prefix exempts it from that rule, for the foreseeable future anyway.

Back