• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevre90210

insert title here <----
Years
Sorry if this has been asked before,but according to the Legendary guide you can catch Regigigas before you beat the E4 and after you get the 8 badges.But whenever I try to engage him at the ring path rather than a battle it gives me text about him being a "tree" ^^

Any help?

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2008
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered already... but does Magneton evolve into Magnezone according to level or do you have to level it up somewhere like in diamond and pearl? And if it's level, approximately at what level does it evolve? Thanks very much ^-^.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered already... but does Magneton evolve into Magnezone according to level or do you have to level it up somewhere like in diamond and pearl? And if it's level, approximately at what level does it evolve? Thanks very much ^-^.

Magneton will evolve into Magnezone when it turns level 38...

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2008
How to?

Is the L.C Leader event completed when Royal Darknnes leader comes there to speak with me and L.C leader and warp us to close to cinnabar...? (After Groundon awakes.)
Because i cant get trough Entei and i have Dive and speaked Ash... :/

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Is the L.C Leader event completed when Royal Darknnes leader comes there to speak with me and L.C leader and warp us to close to cinnabar...? (After Groundon awakes.)
Because i cant get trough Entei and i have Dive and speaked Ash... :/

I have no idea why that happens...

djloi said:
hi i m playing ur hack. After i beat 6th GYM where should i go? from ur guide u said have to go mt pyre..how do i get there?

read the first post's FAQ...

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Are there any more plot elements later in the game? I've beaten the E4 twice, caught every legend, and the last time I saw Blitz he said he was going east to investigate the mysterious egg. Do I see him again at all?

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2008
Again, another n00bish question... I've gotten all 8 badges, where can I find the super rod? And where can I find some Luvdiscs?

djloi

Noob Hacker
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 8, 2017
i know my question will be noobie...how to go Retazo? from where?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Are there any more plot elements later in the game? I've beaten the E4 twice, caught every legend, and the last time I saw Blitz he said he was going east to investigate the mysterious egg. Do I see him again at all?

plot elements?
what do you mean?

and yes, you'll see him after you battled him in the LEAGUE...
after that, you can meet him again 2 more times in different places.

Again, another n00bish question... I've gotten all 8 badges, where can I find the super rod? And where can I find some Luvdiscs?

I don't know about Luvdisc, but the super rod is in Pina Francia, where you were teleported to the otehr world by Palkia...

i know my question will be noobie...how to go Retazo? from where?

View the world map in the first post.
to get there.., from Green Valley, just continuously go right and right and right and right...

djloi

Noob Hacker
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 8, 2017
uhh..d prob is i seem like stuck at down pour..no where to surf...i have no idea how to move to retazo island..=(

edited : i have try to surf from every city possible but still cant get a way to retazo island...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
Does the puzzle after you beat the dragon gods count as the tower of fate? plz answer :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
uhh..d prob is i seem like stuck at down pour..no where to surf...i have no idea how to move to retazo island..=(

edited : i have try to surf from every city possible but still cant get a way to retazo island...

downpour...?
like I stated, view the world map in the first post so you can know where to go.

Does the puzzle after you beat the dragon gods count as the tower of fate? plz answer :)

yep. :)

djloi

Noob Hacker
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 8, 2017
i found it finally..phew..it was hardly to c d entrance for bee wood =(..thx anyway =)

by d way at mt pyre, r v going to catch d lvl 99 dark lugia or defeated by it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2008
first of all,thanks a lot for this awesome hack darkjagold
second:i just found a problem with the patched rom,for some reason,the cry for Bulbasaur is totally messed up and freezes the game while playing it...is there anyway to fix that problem?
on a side note,are you going to update the DP sprites with their appropiate shiny versions?Because while i was at the forest where you encounter a horsea(which turned out shiny at first try) i also found a shiny Starly(spearow for any other game) and this is how it looked like golden(PM'me if you want the pic,the site wouldn't let me post it unless i have 15 posts,good job to fight against spammers or bots)
because i was afraid of messing up the game,i decided not to evolve her,but i can test it out if you want

Last edited:

djloi

Noob Hacker
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 8, 2017
oh well..i found shiny starly and de-evolution snorlax in d same place too...n i was evolve starly until highest evolution and is fine for me..lol

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i found it finally..phew..it was hardly to c d entrance for bee wood =(..thx anyway =)

by d way at mt pyre, r v going to catch d lvl 99 dark lugia or defeated by it?

defeat it or run from it.
by this time, you don't have a master ball yet... :\

first of all,thanks a lot for this awesome hack darkjagold
second:i just found a problem with the patched rom,for some reason,the cry for Bulbasaur is totally messed up and freezes the game while playing it...is there anyway to fix that problem?
on a side note,are you going to update the DP sprites with their appropiate shiny versions?Because while i was at the forest where you encounter a horsea(which turned out shiny at first try) i also found a shiny Starly(spearow for any other game) and this is how it looked like golden(PM'me if you want the pic,the site wouldn't let me post it unless i have 15 posts,good job to fight against spammers or bots)
because i was afraid of messing up the game,i decided not to evolve her,but i can test it out if you want

the shinies of D/P's will stay like those for the time being... sadly... :\
also, yah, I don't know why Bulba's cry glitched up... :\

Where do I get TM36 - sludge bomb?

sorry, but I don't know... I didn't touched the TM locations of the game... :\

Someone plz help me.
Since my game was deleted because i pressed start at the lost sea, i don´t know how to get to green valley anymore.
PLZ HELP

see the map in the first post.
okay, go to Monatami City, surf down and you'll see a small island with trees.
Enter that forest and get through it.

I NEED HELP HOW DO U EVEN PLAY IT I DONT UNDERSTAND WAD TO DO FOR THE GAME TO WORK

read the rules on how to apply patches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back