• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
are any of the new final evolutions available like magmar's evolution (forgot the name), magnezone, electabuzz's evoltion (also forgot the name), etc?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just had my Turtwig evolve at Lv.16, but when I went into a battle, the Grotle was the opposite Gender(Was male, now female), and at Lv.13. Was this supposed to happen? I don't mind, I just want to know if it was meant to happen.

yah, well, that's a glitch...

are any of the new final evolutions available like magmar's evolution (forgot the name), magnezone, electabuzz's evoltion (also forgot the name), etc?

please see the first post of this thread. there's a list of available D/P pokemon in RoL...

Err, how does Baby Lugia in Reign of Legends evolve?

friendship and love, like a Togepi.

Man, how do I get to that cave in which there is HM Waterfall ?

i guess you'll just have to use the WTW code...

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Nvm, I found out what is a WTW code. But... still I would like to know why I can't go west of Bretherna. If I try to do so it says I should talk to her first, then goes back and if I talk to her she just says "Good Luck" and nothing else, and I still can't go west. Can ANYONE help with me this ?

2 things: an idea is to tell me in depth what to do after beating giratina
And... could all this trouble be caused because I use the rom with MUGS intro ? If so, is there a way to proceed the game at the point I was using a clean rom ?
Edit: Ok, I tested out with another rom and I got the same problem, I even beat giratina again from a previous savestate, so I guess the only solution is to help me with a very in depth guide starting after you beat giratina

Thx in advance

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2009
heyy everyone thanks for all the help.

two little questions:
where do i find the amulet coin?
and where is the move deleter guy?

thanks again

o and also, where do u get the second masterball in cinnibar? like what do i do to get it?

Last edited:

Shaymin&TorchicKeeper

Torchic! Let's Fight! Ha!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 4, 2009
Jagold said:
Q: I can't open the game with A-Map...
A: It's locked, duh...

As a matter of fact, Rescue Rangers could be opened with Advance-Map. At least with me...

Second, When I exited the cave from the secret waterfall path, I found nothing. Jagold where is shaymin!
N.B: I began to hate shaymin and I don't want this to happen!

EDIT: I found her ^_^. But when I battled the Sirenphy he said to bring Shaymin back. Where is she? Or I shall just go to GROUDON?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
Cherrygrove City
can any 1 help me get to there make a walk the way of sreen shots from wether institut or somting (im pretty stud born ) or tell m where it is like showing me a screen shot of it
Cherrygrove CityCherrygrove CityCherrygrove CityCherrygrove CityCherrygrove CityCherrygrove City
they ^^ are on-line

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
Ok, I just found a pretty big glitch if you're interested. When I got to Mt. Pyre where it was about to be the Lugia event, it let me go right into Mt. Pyre, skipping the WHOLE SHADOW LUGIA EVENT! When I was coming back out of Mt. Pyre, I still got the transmission that Blaze is recovering, and that didn't make any sense whatsoever. My idea of why this may have happened is because, you know how you can't use your bike in that place right before you go in, right? Well I went just out of that place, then used my bike, and it let me take it in. It may have been going so fast that i went past triggering the event. When I got out, it didn't automatically trigger the Shadow Lugia event, it let me go. But I still wanted to do the Shadow Lugia event, so I re-entered Mt. Pyre a few times and it eventually triggered it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
where is the cherry grove quest thingy
event
EDIT: bug alert i got it but when i went to kanto and the gym i was presing up when he talked me and plop i was in the roof

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2015
how do i get to the e4?

how do i get to ultima city so i can challenge the elite four? i already have groudon and all 8 badges

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yay, it evolved at lvl 36 (after the gym I needed it for but I digress).

mine evolved at lvl 26...

Can sum1 plz tell me how to get 2 selaro town in ruby destiny reign of legends???

read the walkthrough...

Nvm, I found out what is a WTW code. But... still I would like to know why I can't go west of Bretherna. If I try to do so it says I should talk to her first, then goes back and if I talk to her she just says "Good Luck" and nothing else, and I still can't go west. Can ANYONE help with me this ?

I got no idea why that happens... Sorry~

2 things: an idea is to tell me in depth what to do after beating giratina
And... could all this trouble be caused because I use the rom with MUGS intro ? If so, is there a way to proceed the game at the point I was using a clean rom ?
Edit: Ok, I tested out with another rom and I got the same problem, I even beat giratina again from a previous savestate, so I guess the only solution is to help me with a very in depth guide starting after you beat giratina

Thx in advance

giratina in the Tower of Fate?
After the battle, go back to the tower and progress through the game.

does seadra evolve to kingdra without the use of the dragon scale and trading?

ive caught three shinies(horsea, munchlax, and cherubi) why are they all adamant?

Seadra evolves through level.

heyy everyone thanks for all the help.

two little questions:
where do i find the amulet coin?
and where is the move deleter guy?

thanks again

o and also, where do u get the second masterball in cinnibar? like what do i do to get it?

I assume you are playing Reign of Legends...
Amulet Coin. Go to your mom after you defeated your borther in Snowsoft City...
Move Deleter's in Retazo City...

The master ball's in the trash bin.

As a matter of fact, Rescue Rangers could be opened with Advance-Map. At least with me...

that was with the old beta release...

I found her ^_^. But when I battled the Sirenphy he said to bring Shaymin back. Where is she? Or I shall just go to GROUDON?

go back inside the cave and go through the path where a Pikachu was blocking your way~

Cherrygrove City
can any 1 help me get to there make a walk the way of sreen shots from wether institut or somting (im pretty stud born ) or tell m where it is like showing me a screen shot of it
Cherrygrove CityCherrygrove CityCherrygrove CityCherrygrove CityCherrygrove CityCherrygrove City
they ^^ are on-line

???

Ok, I just found a pretty big glitch if you're interested. When I got to Mt. Pyre where it was about to be the Lugia event, it let me go right into Mt. Pyre, skipping the WHOLE SHADOW LUGIA EVENT! When I was coming back out of Mt. Pyre, I still got the transmission that Blaze is recovering, and that didn't make any sense whatsoever. My idea of why this may have happened is because, you know how you can't use your bike in that place right before you go in, right? Well I went just out of that place, then used my bike, and it let me take it in. It may have been going so fast that i went past triggering the event. When I got out, it didn't automatically trigger the Shadow Lugia event, it let me go. But I still wanted to do the Shadow Lugia event, so I re-entered Mt. Pyre a few times and it eventually triggered it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I already know that.

where is the cherry grove quest thingy
event
EDIT: bug alert i got it but when i went to kanto and the gym i was presing up when he talked me and plop i was in the roof

the cherrygrove quest?
right before you enter MT. PYRE...

how do i get to ultima city so i can challenge the elite four? i already have groudon and all 8 badges

Ultima City's the second town you can visit when you start a new game.

o and also, where is lost sea?

thanks

How many times do I have to answer this same old question?

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Tower ? oO
I beat giratina on that odd place after going through a cave and beating the other guardians then appearing on a place that looks like the one where you battle Dark Lugia for the last time on the first game. And I dont know how to get to the map that gives access to this place since Steelix sent me there and there is noone on the HQ

Im still lost and not advancing on this game is really sad, since its a good one u.u

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
does seadra evolve to kingdra without the use of the dragon scale and trading?

ive caught three shinies(horsea, munchlax, and cherubi) why are they all adamant?

Also
why are the sinnoh pokemon so common as shinies? besides the 3 up there ive also run into a shiny buneary and starly.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2009
I am also stuck at Retazo. I have tirggerd the event where the LC steals the sub, and i go to Retazo and the LC are there, but their base at the cave has no entrance. The wailmers are preventing me from going east because of this also. Now i don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back