• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I can't find my way in Tower of Fate (my brain's too slow) I'm in the first floor. Help?

solve it. :P
the puzzle's aren't that difficult to figure at, I think... :\

well he just evolved a couple of minutse ago :D
why cant i capture any eevee when i see it?
i wasted like 50 balls on it[ i made a code fo poke balss but instead of ten i got 99 XD]
can i ask here about the legendaries?

Eevee has a low catching rate 'cause it is rare.
also, yeah, ya can ask legendary locations here, but check the link in my sig to direct you to the legendary guide.

Need help!

I am stuck in the game, when I entered in francia forest for the first time i fought against shally and diark and lost... ): then i rentered but when I go talk to them the game always freezes... do i have to start a new game or can i complete it without having to fight them... i would appreciate your helps

you should have gave time in reading the bugs and glitches of the hack thread's first post. :\

anyways, start all over again.

lucky for me, i saved the sec i saw palkia XD happend to m to. u can just go back to ur last save.
umm... WHERE THE HELL IS THE L.C CAVE!
and 1 question.
i actually got the dark lugia in lvl 99 to 1\2 HP but then he recovered[yup, for the 587th time...] and then my lugia died so i was whiped out. at that moment i was thinking, is it even possible to beat dark lugia in lvl 99? and if it is, what happens after that?

it is possible.
if ya saw the trailer, you can see my brother amazingly defeated Shadow Lugia.
pretty much the same will happen if you defeated it. you go back to retazo pokemon center.

Just one more question...

Are there any more bugs on the way that I sould be carefull with?

read the bugs and glitches section in the first post...

um... im kinda stuck. i have this guide from the forum that says i can get entei BEFORE i get all the 8 badges. does that mean that if i get my 8th badge i wont be able to get it? cuz i cant find a way to morient city...

you can't get the 8th badge if entei won't stop blocking your way.

read the FAQ in the first post.

i cant go to tower of fate im told i need to go where groudon was so if true where is that and how do i get there i really cant remember i ever went there

Groudon's location is east from Breatherna's standing point.

Help!! i cant get thru entei even i have awaken groudon =((( y?

no idea... -___-
but someone said that you have to get, er, TM earthquake?

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
can someone tell me how to get through shadow valley when it has mirrors? in rescue rangers i get to the end and it says its missing a piece of mirror and i have to restart it
EDIT:but wat do i when i reach breatherna and i already found shaymin once and fought sprinephy whats next? also how can i catch groudon

Last edited:

UekiFan4

Go Green, And Save The World!!
Years
can someone tell me how to get through shadow valley when it has mirrors? in rescue rangers i get to the end and it says its missing a piece of mirror and i have to restart it
EDIT:but wat do i when i reach breatherna and i already found shaymin once and fought sprinephy whats next? also how can i catch groudon
After talking to the last mirror,keep pressing down until ya reach the outside.
P.S.-If you're tired of fighting mirrors,press 'RUN' to escape.
After defeating Sprinephy,go to the cave with the waterfalls.Go to the waterfall on your left then go down.You'll find Breloom.Talk to it,then keep going until ya reach the outside.Surf then you'll find Team Meanies cornering Shaymin.Battle them.Then Shaymin will join.
Then go back to Breatherna,head east,surf until ya reach this volcano place.Go inside the cave and after battling a Pikachu and a Tyranitar,go back to Groudon and talk to it twice,then he'll battle you.Defeat him end he'll join ur team.
(Both Shaymin and Groudon wil be in your PC in Hevah's Virtual World.)

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
i didnt find the manaphy egg nowhere in the lost sea! and my last save is b4 the 8th GYM =\, my F1~F10 saves are already in the lost cave! and im pretty sure that i pressed START in the cave, but i didnt even saw the egg...
HELP :(
EDIT:
well, for now i went back to my old save, and i have groudon, kyogre,Ho-oh, and my lugia ofcourse. i managed to catch suicune, and LOL, i cought raiku if 1 ultra ball Oo and registeel with 6 ultra balls. OO
why in the pokedex the only legendarys i see are lugia, baby lugia, kyogre and groudon?
EDIT 2:
THE HELL!? i cought shyamin with 2 ultraballs. Oo why is it so easy now?

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hello Guys,
the bug already has been mentioned on page 10,
but it has occured:
I pressed start at Lost Sea. I couldn´t know that...
So, now I have to do all again...

Time saids you should not do that...

Sheesh, why do people in these days never read :disappoin?

i didnt find the manaphy egg nowhere in the lost sea! and my last save is b4 the 8th GYM =\, my F1~F10 saves are already in the lost cave! and im pretty sure that i pressed START in the cave, but i didnt even saw the egg...
HELP :(
EDIT:
well, for now i went back to my old save, and i have groudon, kyogre,Ho-oh, and my lugia ofcourse. i managed to catch suicune, and LOL, i cought raiku if 1 ultra ball Oo and registeel with 6 ultra balls. OO
why in the pokedex the only legendarys i see are lugia, baby lugia, kyogre and groudon?
EDIT 2:
THE HELL!? i cought shyamin with 2 ultraballs. Oo why is it so easy now?

It is in the dead end of Lost Sea.

After you have the Manaphy Egg,

Phione will attack you.

So you'll get to catch Phione as well.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
uhhh i got a problem im at the tower of fate and im stuck at the tan rock right before the stair case i cant get to the stone that makes it dissapear and a green rock is blocking my way back help please
im playing ruby destiny rescue rangers

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2008
Is it just me or are most of the legendaries extremly hard to catch?

How did you guys catch them cause I have paralyzed them, they've been on almost no health and they still dont get caught. Any tips on better ways to catch them?

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
Time saids you should not do that...

Sheesh, why do people in these days never read :disappoin?

It is in the dead end of Lost Sea.

After you have the Manaphy Egg,

Phione will attack you.

So you'll get to catch Phione as well.
could u give me a pic? its suppoesed to fall from a waterfall right?

after i cought dark lugia, i went to the gym, and the leader said im not on the KANTO league. i thouht that i can get all 8 badges in kanto region too. if i defeat GYM leaders its just for fun?

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Sorry if this has already been answered. But in Rescue Rangers, when you get to that girl who says 'You look tired rest in my house' in the place (you know, if you go in the house you see a sleeping Abra), what do you do. Sorry if it seems spammy or nooby.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
could u give me a pic? its suppoesed to fall from a waterfall right?

after i cought dark lugia, i went to the gym, and the leader said im not on the KANTO league. i thouht that i can get all 8 badges in kanto region too. if i defeat GYM leaders its just for fun?
NVM all my questions, i jsut saw the manaphy egg, how do i catch the egg? it falls b4 i get there...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Sorry if this has already been answered. But in Rescue Rangers, when you get to that girl who says 'You look tired rest in my house' in the place (you know, if you go in the house you see a sleeping Abra), what do you do. Sorry if it seems spammy or nooby.

talk to Abra so you can get back to the Square, or after you slept, go out and finish the event if ya haven't finished it yet. :\

can someone help me pass the puzzle of fate in pokemon rescue rangers the one where im in the water i cant do anything help me

that's a simple puzzle... :\
right, up, left, up, semi right, upper left, right, done.

you can view it through A-Map if you are confused. ;)

NVM all my questions, i jsut saw the manaphy egg, how do i catch the egg? it falls b4 i get there...

er, follow it...
don't enter the cave, however, for it'll lead you back to square 1.
rise up the other waterfall and continue.

Dark Flare

Layton's Apprentice
Years
where do i go after i beat the game in RR?(Rescue Rangers)
i bought 20 ultra notes in south isle where do i go next?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
where do i go after i beat the game in RR?(Rescue Rangers)
i bought 20 ultra notes in south isle where do i go next?

beat the game as in, defeated the lvl 100 ultra Dragons?
if ya finished it, then, nothing to do further... :\

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
talk to Abra so you can get back to the Square, or after you slept, go out and finish the event if ya haven't finished it yet. :\

that's a simple puzzle... :\
right, up, left, up, semi right, upper left, right, done.

you can view it through A-Map if you are confused. ;)

er, follow it...
don't enter the cave, however, for it'll lead you back to square 1.
rise up the other waterfall and continue.
i get there, then it start walking on its own, the the egg falls, and i cant move till i see:
LIGHT[my name]:... ... ... ...
... ... ...
then i rush down there and t heres nothing...
and btw, i think im suppoesed to tell u that when i found jirachi at the rock near Tabuli town i was suppoesed to see mew in the enterance to Lost See right? well its not there =\

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
Uhm, in rescue rangers, after i save groudon, breathena tells me its time for me to enter the tower, and theres the scene about the stars and the shooting star where everyone makes a wish, and now i dont know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back