• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Oh, okay, thank you. I didn't see any mention of that in the thread. I wasn't sure if it had patched properly or something. That said, I'm having a blast with it so far, even if picking Paras was not the wisest of choices. (I couldn't resist! He's just a fun guy!)

I'm really tempted to wait until this is completed to proceed further though... Do you mind me asking if you have any sort of timeline on that? I apologize if it's stated somewhere, or if you find the request offensive. I'll certainly take 'No, I don't' for an acceptable answer.

Thanks for being awesome and making me laugh and WTF as much as I did today.

The main storyline is finished. Completely. It's entirely post-story events that aren't done yet - mainly because they're really, really resistant to implementation. Hence the massive delays.

Also, Paras and Parasect were powered up slightly to match the other starters.

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
this hack looks cool, although i don't have the time now, but i'll play it later on, when these freek'n exams r over...lol...

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
i haven't heard much from this hack, i hope it's still being worked on, because this is one of my favorite hacks and i can't wait to play the final version.

Cutlerine

Years
i haven't heard much from this hack, i hope it's still being worked on, because this is one of my favorite hacks and i can't wait to play the final version.

I am still working on this, but since progress is going slowly, I haven't made an update - and since there've been no updates, there's been no activity on the thread. Watch this space.

EDIT: Whoa. I just noticed we just reached 42 pages. Deep, man.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
How can i evolve my Gravler into Golem(Can't Trade). And my Nuzleaf into Shiftry (wheres leaf stone). Also Pikachu into Raichu(wheres thunderstone).

Cutlerine

Years
How can i evolve my Gravler into Golem(Can't Trade). And my Nuzleaf into Shiftry (wheres leaf stone). Also Pikachu into Raichu(wheres thunderstone).

Graveler no longer needs to be traded, but evolves at a certain level.

As for the stones:

Spoiler:

The Thunderstone is... I honestly don't remember. Does anyone else know?

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Im pretty sure, if not certain, that the thunderstone is in the stockroom in New mauwville. Hope it helps.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2020
hey cutlerine, do you know when you will finish senex's lair and help the other people from the resistance, because I'm getting really excited for it and anticipating like hell! Please get up to there soon.
sorry if sound a bit rushy!

Cutlerine

Years
hey cutlerine, do you know when you will finish senex's lair and help the other people from the resistance, because I'm getting really excited for it and anticipating like hell! Please get up to there soon.
sorry if sound a bit rushy!

Senex's lair has been done for months, purple_gorrila! How'd you manage to miss that?! The entire main storyline is done - only post-game stuff is still to come.

Years
EDIT: Nevermind, resolved the issue.

But, can I request the base stats for Cinderco, along with knowledge of whether it evolves?

Also, when I go to Fortree it's all blocked off apart from the Pokemon Center. Is this a sign that I have an old version, or not?

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
EDIT: Nevermind, resolved the issue.

But, can I request the base stats for Cinderco, along with knowledge of whether it evolves?

Also, when I go to Fortree it's all blocked off apart from the Pokemon Center. Is this a sign that I have an old version, or not?

I believe the answers you seek regarding Cinderco are to be found elsewhere in this thread. It does evolve, but not by level; it isn't very strong until you evolve it.

Fortree is meant to be blocked off. Go the other way, and you'll get there eventually. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Eh im confused. Glais found me in the sewers, sent me home and then Gleis was my mother and some kid. Then i was teleported inside necropolis, now im in sootopolis. I dunno what to do. I think i've glitched it somewhere somehow.

PS i accidentally left walkthrough walls on from ruby and ran a bit too far.

Never mind, i think ive found where the beta ends. I jumped down a hole and its just black. guessing thats it.

Guess im going back to my save in fortree. Although i don't know what to do there.

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Eh im confused. Glais found me in the sewers, sent me home and then Gleis was my mother and some kid. Then i was teleported inside necropolis, now im in sootopolis. I dunno what to do. I think i've glitched it somewhere somehow.

PS i accidentally left walkthrough walls on from ruby and ran a bit too far.

Never mind, i think ive found where the beta ends. I jumped down a hole and its just black. guessing thats it.

Guess im going back to my save in fortree. Although i don't know what to do there.

Whoa. Massive glitches there. However, it's all probably due to walk through walls - turning it on at all tends to mess up Snakewood something fierce.

The beta ends after defeating Senex in the sky, so you haven't finished yet - that whole thing is just part of your glitch.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Go back to a very sunny place when you don't need to use Flash any more.

Thanks, This is an amazing hack, I only downloaded it 3 days ago and none stop played it. I just dont know where to go next. I beat Senex after he baked a cake. I rebuilt Hoenn. And is Gym island complete and available for the next step yet? Or is that the end so far?

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Do you need the 8th badge to proceed in the game? My game glitched up and it won't let me in.

Whoa. Massive glitches there. However, it's all probably due to walk through walls - turning it on at all tends to mess up Snakewood something fierce.

Believe me ladies and gentlemen, it DOES. It messed up Pacifidlog Gym for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hmm, WTW doesn't mess up my game. I used WTW to clear the Madio Caves, Senex's Lair etc, all these sorts of puzzles and my ROM isn't glitched up.

Back