• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isavéia

real houndoom
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
really? but it's completely fine. or do you mean the warp for the exit..?

There´s no way to get out of the ice floor once you faced articuno. I already caught Moltres and Zapdos, but stucked in ice cave... :(
By the way that´s a very, very nice hack. Congrats. [:)]

ps: I´m sorry for my bad english.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
can u show me a screen of where the dive point is.

I am not quite sure, but I know it's just there. ;)
Just explore and enjoy the fun of adventure. :)

DJG
It was called Jagged Path in regular Ruby.
I can'tremember whatn it was called in your game.

okay... but I haven't seen any spoink there...
but I'll look it through. ;)

There´s no way to get out of the ice floor once you faced articuno. I already caught Moltres and Zapdos, but stucked in ice cave... :(
By the way that´s a very, very nice hack. Congrats. [:)]

ps: I´m sorry for my bad english.

your english is fine. ;)
here...

articuno.png

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
I think this is just me but I encountered an unlucky glitch? Early in the game xD.

When the guy with the hate versus you it randomly freezed, though it's just a random bug, so it only happened once ^^.
Just felt like it should be reported anyway.

~Avversione~

Signature Tag Maker
Years
I really like this hack. Couple quick questions though; what legends are currently (beta 3) available? And will current saves(.sav/.sgm) work with newer beta versions?

~Avversione~

Signature Tag Maker
Years
Cant out from ice island ,i cannot out because i take ball.
So i stuck at there...
DJG,you know what i mean?

Here's what I did:

I saved (in two savestates and I saved my game, this is just in case) I removed automatic ips patching, then I restarted the ROM as Ruby version, the game will look messed up. But just be careful walking to the right, once there, save then enable automatic ips patching again then walk out of the cave and fly somewhere, the game will be back to normal.

Or if you are willing to do some light cheating, disable auto ips patching, then load the Ruby ROM then in the Cheat List... menu use these codes:

[M] Must Be On
0000B138000A

Access Fly Map [Press L+B+Up]
7400013001BD
83004B20AB35
7400013001BD
83004B220808
7400013001BD
83004B3E0005

Hope you didn't delete your previous save XD

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am deeply sorry, guys.., about that map glitch thing.
I will be fixing that now, and yet, I still need to apologive for that.

Sorry.

Well, I am still mapping a water cave maze for Manaphy and Phione's location. I am really making it difficult and time consuming.

Thanks~

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey DJG,
I spotted another minor typo.
When you battle Tamashii for the first time,
She says:
Well a lost is a lost.
It should be:
Well a loss is a loss.

EDIT:
Did you know there is a snowy tree in Green path?

Last edited:

gotron228

^_^
Years
i patch it many times still no cave in retazo? any1 wheres the cave in retazo? i talked to people there also the grunt and they said team luminous i guessd destroyed the hide out.. ei djd is there a heatran, giratina and regigas in your next beta? :D

use the rom taht says Mugs on the starting tahts what i do.

EDIT:I repatched the hack to beta 3 w00t! but I went back to wind path to do some traning on my Electrike

gotron228

^_^
Years
dude we know you can easily catch them lol but I saughta can't say lol becuase look what i caught.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Nice Game... I really like it... But there is a odd glitch I found out while playing... When Kirlia evolved, it changed sex and became a Gallade... And it's level was also raised by 4 levels..

Isavéia

real houndoom
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
If spoink envolves into Darkrai, Rhyhorn envolves into Dialga? :o

your english is fine.
here...

Ah, there is... But I got that item hihihihi. :P

Last edited:

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Hey destinedjagold i firstly would love to say that your hack is awesome and you should keep up the good work! :D
Can someone tell me what to do after i beat the gym with the electric pokemon?The girl character,Tamashii,tells me that she has heard a voice echoed in the forest but she is bored to look herself.I searched all areas and i cant do anything.Pls can you tell me what to do next? Is there a walkthrough?
THX!

Edit: Power of the post..I just found rock smash inside the hospital..lol

Years
hey guys i have a problem, i've beaten the first 2 gyms and i go down bug forest and smashed the rock and Celebi runs into me, and then i just stand there and freeze, no buttons work, i tried again and it does the same thing, is that suppose to happen? It freezes after 3 sentences........where do i go from here? I'm suppose to deliver the letter to Ash but i don't know any way out.....

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
My Response... xD

I think this is just me but I encountered an unlucky glitch? Early in the game xD.

When the guy with the hate versus you it randomly freezed, though it's just a random bug, so it only happened once ^^.
Just felt like it should be reported anyway.

Thanks for that report. Was that battle your first encounter of BLITZ..?
I'll beadding this to the bug list then. Again, thanks~ ;)

Cant out from ice island ,i cannot out because i take ball.
So i stuck at there...
DJG,you know what i mean?

Yeah, I know what ya mean... :\
I guess you could either use a gameshrk code for walking through walls or just restart... Sorry for that fatal mistake I made... :(

I really like this hack. Couple quick questions though; what legends are currently (beta 3) available? And will current saves(.sav/.sgm) work with newer beta versions?

In BETA 3; Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Mew(glitchy), Jirachi, Regice, Ho-oh, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Darkrai, Groudon, Kyogre. I do think that is all...
From Betas 1 to 3, yes, it would still be okay, but for Beta 4, I do think no more, for I reused some flags in the past scripts for some legendaries.

Ooohhh...
Did you save before ou got intop the ice cave?
If not I think you must restart.

Hmm...... :\

Hey DJG,
I spotted another minor typo.
When you battle Tamashii for the first time,
She says:
Well a lost is a lost.
It should be:
Well a loss is a loss.

EDIT:
Did you know there is a snowy tree in Green path?

K, I'll be editing that one too. Thanks for the report, and that white tree on Green Path, I put that up on purpose. ;)

use the rom taht says Mugs on the starting tahts what i do.

EDIT:I repatched the hack to beta 3 w00t! but I went back to wind path to do some traning on my Electrike

Damn it the fatman gave me a Turtwig oh well I started with turtwig in my daimond version and Chimchar in my pearl

Uh.., double post..? O_o
Aw, well... Yeah, you could say no nd then he'll ask again whether you'll like Water or Fire instead... :D

Cool, i have caught an piplup! I didn't used cheats.

Eheheh... I forgot to edit the wild PKMN's in the underwater places... :D
That would no longer be in Beta 4. ;)

dude we know you can easily catch them lol but I saughta can't say lol becuase look what i caught.

Yeah, Riolu is just commonly be found in there. ;)

Nice Game... I really like it... But there is a odd glitch I found out while playing... When Kirlia evolved, it changed sex and became a Gallade... And it's level was also raised by 4 levels..

Yeah, I noticed that one too. o_O
We don't want a female Gallade, right..? :D

If spoink envolves into Darkrai, Rhyhorn envolves into Dialga? :o

Ah, there is... But I got that item hihihihi. :P

In order...
1. Yeah, forgot to remove them on the wild. xD
2. I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Hey destinedjagold i firstly would love to say that your hack is awesome and you should keep up the good work! :D
Can someone tell me what to do after i beat the gym with the electric pokemon?The girl character,Tamashii,tells me that she has heard a voice echoed in the forest but she is bored to look herself.I searched all areas and i cant do anything.Pls can you tell me what to do next? Is there a walkthrough?
THX!

Edit: Power of the post..I just found rock smash inside the hospital..lol

Oh, then I need not to answer then... :D

hey guys i have a problem, i've beaten the first 2 gyms and i go down bug forest and smashed the rock and Celebi runs into me, and then i just stand there and freeze, no buttons work, i tried again and it does the same thing, is that suppose to happen? It freezes after 3 sentences........where do i go from here? I'm suppose to deliver the letter to Ash but i don't know any way out.....

A patching error..? :\

~~ update ~~
okay guys, I just finished everything in MANAPHY and PHIONE's location; the mapping, event, everything. :D
I will be proceeding to insert the otehr legendaries now. ;)
Thanks~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back