• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
As long as you don't touch your save file, you can't lose your progress. Just patch a new ROM, and then change its name to match your save file.
Thanks for the help, but are the sprites kinda wierd for anyone else? Like on some pokemon like Talonflame and Clawitzer

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 13, 2017
I really hope that there are fairy types in this game along with Sylveon and hopefully Xerneas and Yveltal will be relatively larger characters in the game if they do appear.

EDIT: Also I really hope mega evolutions are added. (Praying)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Thanks for the help, but are the sprites kinda wierd for anyone else? Like on some pokemon like Talonflame and Clawitzer

She just changed their sprites. The backsprites of Gen VI Pokemon are updated as well. But TBH, the old sprite of Clawitzer does look better.

EDIT:
quZh2Py.png
N59EQCx.png

Last edited:

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
hey
thanks for making the sequel DrakRisingGirl
its one of my most favorite hacks ever made (including mine)
keep up the good work ^_^
p.s. i wish that you add more pokemons from the 6th generation

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2015
The final release of Dark Rising 2 will come along with betas of
Dark Rising 3: Zyro Version
&
Dark Rising 3: Zyree Version

WOW, so you have been working in this patch AND making betas of dark rising 3??? Now i understand why you've been months disapeared, congratulations and thank you! updating right now :D

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Holy crap i couldnt even barely get half way through the first one.. Now there is 2 and 3?! D:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
WOW, so you have been working in this patch AND making betas of dark rising 3??? Now i understand why you've been months disapeared, congratulations and thank you! updating right now :D

I'd echo Sark and say that working on your new hack before fixing bugs/perfecting your two previous hacks probably isn't a good idea. Best of luck though.

Does this mean you've been working on betas of the next game instead of fixing the numerous present bugs/putting some last touches to the current game?

It'll be sad if this ends up like DR1.

Guys, if you are loyal follower of Dark Rising Series you should know that DarkRisingGirl said last year that Pokemon Dark Rising 3 will be a RMXP game, I mean, a game for pc and not a gba game, and also that someone else is in charge of developing that game, so as far as I know and suppose, she only has been working in Pokemon Dark Rising 2.

Years
Why do you guys even care? This hack is amazing and so was DR1. All she is doing is making more amazing hacks. Nuff said.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Oh Boy I Sure Can't Wait For The Third And Fourth Instalments In This Epic Saga! XD

There's no 4. After 3, I'm done.

Does this mean you've been working on betas of the next game instead of fixing the numerous present bugs/putting some last touches to the current game?

It'll be sad if this ends up like DR1.

I'd echo Sark and say that working on your new hack before fixing bugs/perfecting your two previous hacks probably isn't a good idea. Best of luck though.

I've only been working on DR2 & so far, there's barely any errors in it. Especially compared to DR1. I see the errors in DR1 but am I going to fix them? No. Why? Cause I'm lazy & I got too much going on to put my free time into it. Don't really care to make a "Great" hack tbh. If people play'em & love'em the way I left it, great! If not, there's waaaay better hacks from people that's interested in making a great hack. I'm not one of those people.

Why do you guys even care? This hack is amazing and so was DR1. All she is doing is making more amazing hacks. Nuff said.

This. Seriously, if you play the hacks, you play'em cause you love'em. If not, there's a million other hacks to play. I only make them cause I like to do it sometime & I know there's people out there who enjoy them. I'm never, (and I repeat) Never ever going to attempt to make a flawless perfect hack. Tbh, I can care less. At this point, it's mostly the fans driving me to continue & finish the story that I set up in the first place. I even posted my hack on PHO earlier this week Only because a few people have been telling me too. How much attention this hack gets isn't my concern anymore. I'm only finishing it for the fans the want to see it done & I appreciate every one of'em.

Since the patch has been updated does anybody know how much further into the game it goes?

It goes up until the battle with Light at Noblepathway. The next beta will be the last & it will complete the entire hack.

And now, I vanish into the shadows once again. I'll be back with a final release of this hack along with betas of the final installment. I also appreciate the people who have reported errors to me. I fixed nearly all of them in the update.

Thank You & Enjoy! ^.^

P.S. Only PM/VM me on errors. I won't be signing on again until the hack is finished so contacting me for conversation or casual talk is pointless. I'm just a casual hacker who does this for the heck of it & for the few fans I have, not to be professional.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
O man I missed you twice today XD
Well glad to see you came back with great news. Great job on the updates. Will play it at work 2mor [once I finish what I have to for my hack] and the next day finish the new beta. Well hope to catch you next time when you are on my friend, even though it may be a while. Good luck with the future project.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back