• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I need help, i have beaten the elite four and im now stuck, appaerently you are supposed to get a phone call from prof birch but i didnt get it, can someone tell me what is going on?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I need help, i have beaten the elite four and im now stuck, appaerently you are supposed to get a phone call from prof birch but i didnt get it, can someone tell me what is going on?

After leaving the League building just take a few steps forwards.You should get his call.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2012
I tried to not ask about this because I look like an idiot, and tried finding it somewhere else online but cannot. I sold my Broken Hearts not knowing what they were for, ended up finding out, now have none, so my question is can I ask for what item was used for Broken Hearts to take its place so I can use a cheat to get them back?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I think i read somewhere in the forums that the broken hearts were really only a collectible item and there were 8 i think, so they may not be of any real value.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
I've started to progress through the game again, after getting my file deleted months ago, so all I did for the past two days was restarting the file. I got to the point in Lilycove City, where Meteor saves you and takes you to Fort Draco. I got the Fly HM, and I went to the Training Hall, and defeated the Elements in it. I went to Mossdeep Gym, and was stuck on the part with the teleport circle tile, and I just get teleported back to the start of the location. I don't know if I'm not doing something correctly, or I'm doing something way too early. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I've started to progress through the game again, after getting my file deleted months ago, so all I did for the past two days was restarting the file. I got to the point in Lilycove City, where Meteor saves you and takes you to Fort Draco. I got the Fly HM, and I went to the Training Hall, and defeated the Elements in it. I went to Mossdeep Gym, and was stuck on the part with the teleport circle tile, and I just get teleported back to the start of the location. I don't know if I'm not doing something correctly, or I'm doing something way too early. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do?
the teleport circles are for quick access back to the start of the gym so you can go and hit all of the switches to get to the gym leader
I hope that helped

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
hey guys i am new and i need help,
i messed little and beat gym island before i went to necropolis, then i caught tea barquan and now i don't know what to do? should i have done necropolis first? (but that time i had hard time in finding sundance rock)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2013
I got to sundance rock and i got the excalibor but esau is not there. was i supposed to do something before that.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2022
im currently playing snakewood and it is very well-made im wondering if there are any other complete/near complete hacks similar to this one where they go out of the box and make the game very unique.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
Gah! How do I defeat the Dewford gym leader's Kingmadio? I've tried every type of move...except fighting...

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Gah! How do I defeat the Dewford gym leader's Kingmadio? I've tried every type of move...except fighting...

You could also use all of your (and his/her(?) moves) and go Struggle-mode. Kingmadio does have 1HP right?

Oh, Cutlerine, any updates regarding the abandoned gym? I stopped playing this game for some months..

Back